Watched the Road Committee-angry bunch

Posted in the Acton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxedout

Sanford, ME

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Watched the Road Committee meeting on town cable channel. Where does Acton find all these angry people ? Not alot of business but plenty of personal barbs and nasty comments. Rather apparent that Cyndi Hart does not like Dave Winchell. Road commissioner Dave Winchell and Selectmen Ed Walsh were the only two that made sense and acted civil. Tom Gore and Richard Neal? haven't we had enough of those two ?
Minot

Sanford, ME

#2 Feb 8, 2013
taxedout wrote:
Watched the Road Committee meeting on town cable channel. Where does Acton find all these angry people ? Not alot of business but plenty of personal barbs and nasty comments. Rather apparent that Cyndi Hart does not like Dave Winchell. Road commissioner Dave Winchell and Selectmen Ed Walsh were the only two that made sense and acted civil. Tom Gore and Richard Neal? haven't we had enough of those two ?
I saw it too. Winchell was the only one with a brain !

That lady on the committee is obnoxious as hell. She's only there for her own special interests you can see that.

Has to be frustrating for a smart guy like Dave Winchell to be surrounded by know it alls , has beens and meanies.
Dave

Sanford, ME

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Yah, Dave Winchell is super smart. Just like you Minot. You just cant spell. Winchell you should stop getting on here and acting like the public boasting about yourself. If you were that smart you wouldn't have stolen from kids
Donna

Sanford, ME

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Cindy Hart could careless about Acton, she only has two things on her mind. One is her boy friend Scott Mooney and the other is having her road plowed on the towns dollar.

I watched the meeting too, and Dave Winchell was the only breath of fresh air amongst them. Dave does a great job and has taken his responsibilities very serious unlike others.

Tom Gore is a joke and a blow hard.

Dick Neal is still writing his or should I say copying and pasting books on town policies.

Dave Winchell looked like a business grown up adult amongst mumbling pissed off children.

Keep up the great work Dave and thanks for the excellent job you did on our roads last night.
citizen

Sanford, ME

#5 Feb 9, 2013
You know this website is used way too much for self promotion. Both crews worked hard on our roads and both deserve a job well done. Also, I too watched that meeting and saw Dave doing a lot of BS ing. I think he's very good at that.
Mitch

Sanford, ME

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Saw it too , Cyndy Hart the women is a bossy thing now isnt she ? Davey Winchell was the most civil of them. Noticed the same thing. It wern't no act, its the way Davey is.Tom Gore is a buffoon he and his cronies almost ruined this town.They was all fighting when Gore was a selectmen. I'd vote for Mr. Neal anyday over that fake Gore Ahole.
Been Gored before

Sanford, ME

#7 Feb 9, 2013
interesting watching Gore weasel his way around-he's more of an effin whack hack then old lady yeaton
taxpayer2

Sanford, ME

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Been Gored before wrote:
interesting watching Gore weasel his way around-he's more of an effin whack hack then old lady yeaton
When Tom Gore was a selectmen he tried to get the town to buy a half million dollar salt shed from builders that he worked far as an engineer.That was almost 20 years ago and the salt shed fallen down yet.Hes a crook
question

Sanford, ME

#9 Feb 9, 2013
is cindy hart richard weymouths ex wife ?
Sal Henry

Sanford, ME

#10 Feb 9, 2013
And why would anyone listen Lorraine Yeaton ?

And for the record, Dave Winchell did a fantastic job on my road ! "Again"
BaaBaaBouy

Peabody, MA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Dave wrote:
Yah, Dave Winchell is super smart. Just like you Minot. You just cant spell. Winchell you should stop getting on here and acting like the public boasting about yourself. If you were that smart you wouldn't have stolen from kids
Unlike Dave, you don't look or sound super smart with your hollow comments you jackass. The guys just doing his job and you just can't find a nice thing to say, who's the idiot here?

Shaddup dummy..
BaaBaaBouy

Peabody, MA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
citizen wrote:
You know this website is used way too much for self promotion. Both crews worked hard on our roads and both deserve a job well done. Also, I too watched that meeting and saw Dave doing a lot of BS ing. I think he's very good at that.
I bet you do alot of BS ing when you go look at yourself in the mirror bub. Nope, no matter how you slice it you still sound like a dope.

Shaddup..
Jack K

Sanford, ME

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Hey Jr get off your phone posting your crap on this website and do your job. Just went to the store and say what you want Mooney and his crew doing theres and a good job at it to. Your roads look like crap no matter how many times you post how great you are here
yup

Sanford, ME

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Jack K wrote:
Hey Jr get off your phone posting your crap on this website and do your job. Just went to the store and say what you want Mooney and his crew doing theres and a good job at it to. Your roads look like crap no matter how many times you post how great you are here
True that brother.Im sick of his whole family talking smack about everybody else on here. shuttup winchells
BaaBaaBouy

Peabody, MA

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Jack K wrote:
Yo Potato-Lips, only crap here is whats comin out of yer keyboard.
Look in the mirror lately, you look like crap.
Succa..
I dont care

Moultonborough, NH

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Boooooooooorrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnngggggg! Small time, small town squabbles. Next road commissioner won't be this small. Whose sick of it? I am. Click agree if you are too!
Junkyard_Puppy

Medford, MA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
I dont care wrote:
Boooooooooorrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiii nnnnnnngggggg! Small time, small town squabbles. Next road commissioner won't be this small. Whose sick of it? I am. Click agree if you are too!
Yeah, we're mostly sick of dunce-cap idiots here amongst us too.

How bout all you butt-crack fools go and hit the delete button and remove yourselves from this site?

Gadeeshed!!
HBK

Sanford, ME

#19 Feb 15, 2013
I seen the road meeting. They all interrupt and talk over each other. Tom Gores the dude that tried to get a contract for the salt shed to put a couple hundred grand in his pocket when he was selectmen. He is corrupt. I like Dick Neal, the dude gets into arguments but hes smarter than a barnyard fox. Run for selectmen Dick, give it a go.
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#20 Feb 16, 2013
HBK wrote:
I seen the road meeting. They all interrupt and talk over each other. Tom Gores the dude that tried to get a contract for the salt shed to put a couple hundred grand in his pocket when he was selectmen. He is corrupt. I like Dick Neal, the dude gets into arguments but hes smarter than a barnyard fox. Run for selectmen Dick, give it a go.
more like 400 thousand Gore tried to pocket
git real

Sanford, ME

#21 Feb 16, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
more like 400 thousand Gore tried to pocket
the salt shed was between 200 k and 400 k to fix it.

Gore was only gonna git $5,000 for his engineering study. He was the engineer for the company who was gonna do it.

Ole lady yeatons was in on it to.

Dick neal called them on it and stopped it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is 7th street a town road now? Nov 28 Bub 3
Winter Sand EXPENSIVE Nov 28 Frankie 14
Yes on #3 Nov 9 Doy 2
Vote no on #2 Nov '16 adele 12
Fire Departmant Spending Millions Oct '16 Aflack 12
Brangelina is No More!!!! :-( Sep '16 Squish 1
Bill King video corrupt (May '14) Sep '16 Jamie 6

Acton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance