Some Acton worker got fired on channe...

Some Acton worker got fired on channel 26 last night by the selectmen

Posted in the Acton Forum

anonymous

Sanford, ME

#1 Nov 30, 2012
town advertised private session last night and they fired someone. but they didnt say a name. what happened ? was it one of the dump guys ? hope it werent roger.
Robin

Sanford, ME

#2 Nov 30, 2012
It was probably Roger Lewis. Larissa had it in for him when he avoided her. I hope not, he is the best worker in town.If it is this town sucks.
resident

Sanford, ME

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Meeting was on cable for only a few minutes and I had trouble following what they were saying. Looked like Paul Poyancee on the budget board might be in trouble cuz he was at the meeting.
resignation

Sanford, ME

#4 Nov 30, 2012
I think the Code Enforcement Officer resigned yesterday.
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#5 Nov 30, 2012
resignation wrote:
I think the Code Enforcement Officer resigned yesterday.
Was Ken Paul fired ? Or did he resign ?
Old News

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Private meeting had to do with Winchells old lady not paying the money she owes the schools PTO group. She still owes 15 grand and aint paid yet. Word about is Ken Paul got a big job in Vermont and is leaving on his own. Maybe that was the meeting.
Sheldon_Cooper

Medford, MA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Old News wrote:
Private meeting had to do with Winchells old lady not paying the money she owes the schools PTO group. She still owes 15 grand and aint paid yet. Word about is Ken Paul got a big job in Vermont and is leaving on his own. Maybe that was the meeting.
Naah, meeting was public to inform al you delusional Acton fruit-cups not to go out to Crank and Yank on yer pet dogs nut-sack too hard outside there in the cold weather..puppets..

**Poor Fido's no good to ya's when your fool ass too busy tryin to keep on breakin his balls Succas....

gazinga......
7 oclock park trash

Sanford, ME

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Shannon Winchell is tryin to pay back the money she stole a little at a time it aint that. Still owes a kink o cash but shes a chippin the red blue and orange lines 2 the 2 day sale.How many cubic feet in a theif ? Who knows? Mooney was at town hall last night prolly has to do with his crashing some of his dozer trailers in a accident.
Nims

Sanford, ME

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Dobson was at the firehouse yesterday moving his things out of there. Firemen who aren't making the grade are dropping like flies since Petey took over. Meetings and training are much better since Petey is running the show.Getting along with Ambulance Assoc. now too. Support you local scouts its a good way to give in the community.
idiots

Sanford, ME

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Why don't you guess every town employee and keep making crap up. Don't you think if someone was fired you would know it ? If it is Roger Lewis there better be good reason.
Bingo

Peabody, MA

#11 Nov 30, 2012
7 oclock park trash wrote:
Shannon Winchell is tryin to pay back the money she stole a little at a time it aint that. Still owes a kink o cash but shes a chippin the red blue and orange lines 2 the 2 day sale.How many cubic feet in a theif ? Who knows? Mooney was at town hall last night prolly has to do with his crashing some of his dozer trailers in a accident.
Your Momma's still owes us for the bone-ing we gave her last week. Tell her dumb ass to pay up..
Bingos Mom in Peabody

Sanford, ME

#12 Nov 30, 2012
I am in rehab.
tiger wit no nuts

Sanford, ME

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Bingo ur old lady cant pay ur chitty bang bang truck gas 4 ever. Hoot child in the culvert bangin the backroad.
Funny

Sanford, ME

#15 Nov 30, 2012
YOUR ALL WRONG!! Were do you all come from!!
xbox 360 live

Sanford, ME

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Sheldon_Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah, meeting was public to inform al you delusional Acton fruit-cups not to go out to Crank and Yank on yer pet dogs nut-sack too hard outside there in the cold weather..puppets..
**Poor Fido's no good to ya's when your fool ass too busy tryin to keep on breakin his balls Succas....
gazinga......
xbox 360 live ain't no joke as long as u have a roof over your head. Movin on movin on up hahahahaha
chingaling

Sanford, ME

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Sheldon_Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
gazinga......
Microsoft will release its next generation Xbox in time for the 2013 holidays.
resident

Sanford, ME

#18 Dec 4, 2012
resident wrote:
Meeting was on cable for only a few minutes and I had trouble following what they were saying. Looked like Paul Poyancee on the budget board might be in trouble cuz he was at the meeting.
Is Paul Poyancee a Muslim ? I don't think he's an American citizen
Bingo

Sanford, ME

#19 Dec 5, 2012
sand bagger peabody buddy
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#20 Dec 5, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Paul Poyancee a Muslim ? I don't think he's an American citizen
Paul aint an american hero but hes the best we got in acton. he aint a muslim,he aint heavy hes your father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Office 13 hr George 1
Crazy Lady At Trading Post Jul 20 John the Baptist 3
Larissa Crockett is right about the transfer st... Jul 20 Squishy_Bum_Bum 19
Larissa wears a Winchell team jersey the weasel Jul 20 Concerned Acton V... 12
Campground Ken Smith is banging Maryanne Doyle Jul 4 Hohum 5
I will win Jun 25 ca ca bunz 2
You anonymous sissies (Dec '13) Jun '16 theone 14

Acton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance