Town Attorney Rachin/Auditor Ron Smith should both be fired

Posted in the Acton Forum

Bowe

Sanford, ME

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Acton can't afford paying big bucks and getting nothing for it. Holy Moly this ain't rocket science peeps ! Believe it
Check it out

Sanford, ME

#2 Oct 19, 2012
google rachin, she's a joke. gives shat advise to towns so they run into trouble and then they pay her to fight it and lose like she always does. pretty bad when palladino who's without a buck to his name beats up on the town lawyer rotflmao
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#3 Oct 21, 2012
its not the selectmens fault it was thrown out its the town lawyers. she's a joke in every town she works at. punchin up every towns money clock with shattyy advize. fire her assssss
resident

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
What do we pay them a year ?
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#5 Nov 1, 2012
resident wrote:
What do we pay them a year ?
I would love to know what the dummys paid towns lawyer to drop the ball on the Willys fiasco. I thought they got rid of lover boy ron dirtball smith a year ago. So things aint going to good at TH. Good for Willys.
Taxed

Sanford, ME

#6 Nov 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to know what the dummys paid towns lawyer to drop the ball on the Willys fiasco. I thought they got rid of lover boy ron dirtball smith a year ago. So things aint going to good at TH. Good for Willys.
Sounds like a mess at town hall. Shallow people
ADavis

Sanford, ME

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Roger Lewis is only one of dozens of people Lorraine Yeaton has backstabbed while working at town hall. She tried to ruin Jack Kelly, Scott Dunham and Cindy Hart too. Bill Shields and Lorraine meet after Sunday services at the Congregational church coffee hour to spread their hate and discontent That church and town hall both promote the rumors about all of these people. Why do people sound shocked it's been going on for years.
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#8 Nov 2, 2012
lorraines right cindy hart is a maggot
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#9 Nov 2, 2012
ADavis wrote:
Roger Lewis is only one of dozens of people Lorraine Yeaton has backstabbed while working at town hall. She tried to ruin Jack Kelly, Scott Dunham and Cindy Hart too. Bill Shields and Lorraine meet after Sunday services at the Congregational church coffee hour to spread their hate and discontent That church and town hall both promote the rumors about all of these people. Why do people sound shocked it's been going on for years.
that church is a house of rumor not worship
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#10 Nov 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
lorraines right cindy hart is a maggot
Who is Cindy Hart???
resident

Sanford, ME

#11 Nov 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Cindy Hart???
Cindy Hart lives on the Acton ridge . She's on the road committee.
Farma

Sanford, ME

#12 Nov 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Cindy Hart???
She likes pot and winchell.
CabbageHead

Hyderabad, India

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Farma wrote:
<quoted text> She likes pot and winchell.
Your mom likes pot and a good ass pounding....
Hooch

Sanford, ME

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Farma wrote:
<quoted text> She likes pot and winchell.
Cindy Hart is friends with Nancy Ruma. Cindy still is a pot head. don't knock it til you try it. Least she aint beating her husband or selling handguns lol.
giid weed

Sanford, ME

#15 Nov 3, 2012
some best weed around is grown by acton people. cindy giits her weed in acton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue truck black rack body. Acton 17 hr Lon 17
Can a School Committee be anymore irresponsible (Jul '14) Sat Paul 8
Acton School vote should be a NO on Tursday May 1 Vince 1
Cigarette City May 1 James Dean 1
Are you serious with the school budget BUCKETS Apr 30 Jamie 4
You anonymous sissies (Dec '13) Apr 28 FRUIT-STRIPE 13
Back Room Bidding bad news Apr 27 anonymous 4
More from around the web

Acton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE