Don't give up your guns

Posted in the Acton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Don't be fooled by fake news media coverage by CNN and NBC. Don't be fooled by what they want you to believe. Get all the facts and judge for yourself. Don't let unanswered questions be dismissed. These clips show why people think Sandy Hook was a hoax designed to bring about a reason to disarm the American people. No doubt kids died but by whom exactly and why does there seem to be fake testimonies. Why do real eye witness testimonies get dismissed? Judge for yourself. Don't dismiss people who think it was staged without knowing why they think this. They are not crazy or conspiracy theorists. Tell me you don't have questions after seeing these clips. This is why our second amendment rights are being threatened.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
Don't be fooled by fake news media coverage by CNN and NBC. Don't be fooled by what they want you to believe. Get all the facts and judge for yourself. Don't let unanswered questions be dismissed. These clips show why people think Sandy Hook was a hoax designed to bring about a reason to disarm the American people. No doubt kids died but by whom exactly and why does there seem to be fake testimonies. Why do real eye witness testimonies get dismissed? Judge for yourself. Don't dismiss people who think it was staged without knowing why they think this. They are not crazy or conspiracy theorists. Tell me you don't have questions after seeing these clips. This is why our second amendment rights are being threatened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tM5ZdO-IgEEXX
They are crazy and whacked out just like you.

Get off the Internet you sick distorted pervert.
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
They are crazy and whacked out just like you.
Get off the Internet you sick distorted pervert.
Let me guess, you didn't watch the video. You want to remain blind to the facts. You can't tell me to get off the internet. It's called free speech. Or do you want to have that constitutional right taken away as well as the right to bear arms? You are a sheep that is lining up to have your liberties takes away. Blind sheep you are.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you didn't watch the video. You want to remain blind to the facts. You can't tell me to get off the internet. It's called free speech. Or do you want to have that constitutional right taken away as well as the right to bear arms? You are a sheep that is lining up to have your liberties takes away. Blind sheep you are.
Go spank your rat you paranoid nut job
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Answer this one, if I'm so whacked out. How can man, who claims to be a family member of one of the girls killed, be smiling and joking one minute, walk up to the mic, and obviously get into character and then try to act distraught? It's called bad acting and if you can't see that then you are a blind sheep.
Here's another clip you probably won't watch. Straight from the pres.

Janet

Sanford, ME

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
Answer this one, if I'm so whacked out. How can man, who claims to be a family member of one of the girls killed, be smiling and joking one minute, walk up to the mic, and obviously get into character and then try to act distraught? It's called bad acting and if you can't see that then you are a blind sheep.
Here's another clip you probably won't watch. Straight from the pres.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tM5ZdO-IgEEXX
Boooo!!

Let me guess, you have bought a slap chopper and juicemaker from televised infomercials.

Mr Nutty Butty you're scaring yourself. You nut job
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#7 Jan 27, 2013
I don't watch tv. That's what makes you a blind sheep like you. All those subliminal messages and fake news. I don't listen to a guy that tells me "you're gonna love my nuts". You need to get a clue about what's going on around you. This is real. It's not all about Lorain Yeaton and Dave Coty and Shannon and Dave Winchell. I don't see you speaking up against them. Keep trying to discredit me and make me look like the whack job that you wish I were. Here's a nice quote for a sheep like you......All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
You're on the first stage. Blind sheep. Line up like cattle, I'm glad you are the first in line.
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Janet, let me kindly ask you a question. Have you ever heard of a false flag attack? This is proven in history. If you would do your homework, you would know this is true. It's a part of history. It's called "The Gulf of Tonkin Incident". It's what the U.S. used as an excuse to go to war in Vietnam. It was a false flag attack and it changed our lives. Mine and yours. It's right here in Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia. Ever been there? Check it out, unless you want to call a piece of history, "a whack job".
Do your research and come back with a piece of credible evidence to disprove me, then maybe I will listen to you.
Here's the link.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_i...
Janet

Sanford, ME

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
I don't watch tv. That's what makes you a blind sheep like you. All those subliminal messages and fake news. I don't listen to a guy that tells me "you're gonna love my nuts". You need to get a clue about what's going on around you. This is real. It's not all about Lorain Yeaton and Dave Coty and Shannon and Dave Winchell. I don't see you speaking up against them. Keep trying to discredit me and make me look like the whack job that you wish I were. Here's a nice quote for a sheep like you......All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
You're on the first stage. Blind sheep. Line up like cattle, I'm glad you are the first in line.
Shouldn't you be outside digging your under ground survival bunker you paranoid nut?

Last thing I want to abide by is a German philosopher or you !

Get a grip Nutty Butty
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Remain ignorant. I don't care. I will continue to post what I believe is the truth. You can ridicule me all you want. You carry no weight. You are a blowhard. After all,,,,, you stick up for JR. Husband of the evil woman who ripped off our children. You must have no kids,,,, or heart. Sandyhook will not be drowned in your ignorance.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Make sure you bring plenty of canned goods and ammunition into your bunker with you Mr. Paranoia.

Dave Winchell's wife paid all the money back for your ignorant information. Blame the PTG for baiting Shannon into stealing. She was set up to steal, it wasn't her fault.

If the PTG and school staff had their act together there never would have been a theft. Shannon was set up.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
Remain ignorant. I don't care. I will continue to post what I believe is the truth. You can ridicule me all you want. You carry no weight. You are a blowhard. After all,,,,, you stick up for JR. Husband of the evil woman who ripped off our children. You must have no kids,,,, or heart. Sandyhook will not be drowned in your ignorance.
Here is a good video for you Mr Paranoia Liberty Nutty Butty

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103766/...
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Wow, I don't need to even attack your character.. it speaks for itself! Blame the PTG? It wasn't her fault? She deliberately stole money! It was a decision! Just because there was bait, if you are smart enough, you won't take it..... DUH! No one is set up to steal.... either you are honest, or you steal..... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. And just because the money was paid back, according to you, doesn't mean those kids, who have moved on, didn't lose out... they were denied funding for what was deserved to them.... At this time those kids are moved on into high school and they took their loss. They were never personally paid back for ANYTHING that was taken from them. There is no retribution. She was only sorry after being caught in the "bait trap". But this forum isn't about her, in general, it's about TRUTH. Something you will never see until it takes you down. Open your eyes, maybe I'll share a can of my food with you.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
Wow, I don't need to even attack your character.. it speaks for itself! Blame the PTG? It wasn't her fault? She deliberately stole money! It was a decision! Just because there was bait, if you are smart enough, you won't take it..... DUH! No one is set up to steal.... either you are honest, or you steal..... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. And just because the money was paid back, according to you, doesn't mean those kids, who have moved on, didn't lose out... they were denied funding for what was deserved to them.... At this time those kids are moved on into high school and they took their loss. They were never personally paid back for ANYTHING that was taken from them. There is no retribution. She was only sorry after being caught in the "bait trap". But this forum isn't about her, in general, it's about TRUTH. Something you will never see until it takes you down. Open your eyes, maybe I'll share a can of my food with you.
Shannon was set up to steal. They might as well gave her the money in a paper bag and turned their backs. It was the school, the selectmen and the town auditor that set her up. They all tried to hide it for a reason when it all came out. Ted Kryzak, Larissa Crockett, Bill Shields were all in on it with the town auditor and all did everything they could to hide it because it was there fault for setting Shannon up.Shields wanted to pay part of it off so it would go away. The auditor who was behind the whole thing with the PTG is still working for the selectmen and the town. You don't know what your talking about Mr liberty. Stick to your ridiculous conspiracies. The three selectmen,PTG and auditor were in on setting her up. Shannon was the only innocent one and she paid the money back so it water under the bridge now. Your all jealous because Dave Winchell is doing so good and that he will be Road Commissioner of the whole town. Stick to your nutty stuff Liberty.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
Wow, I don't need to even attack your character.. it speaks for itself! Blame the PTG? It wasn't her fault? She deliberately stole money! It was a decision! Just because there was bait, if you are smart enough, you won't take it..... DUH! No one is set up to steal.... either you are honest, or you steal..... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. And just because the money was paid back, according to you, doesn't mean those kids, who have moved on, didn't lose out... they were denied funding for what was deserved to them.... At this time those kids are moved on into high school and they took their loss. They were never personally paid back for ANYTHING that was taken from them. There is no retribution. She was only sorry after being caught in the "bait trap". But this forum isn't about her, in general, it's about TRUTH. Something you will never see until it takes you down. Open your eyes, maybe I'll share a can of my food with you.
I'm not going to argue with you anymore because you make things up and you're crazy.
ADavis

Sanford, ME

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Liberty wrote:
Wow, I don't need to even attack your character.. it speaks for itself! Blame the PTG? It wasn't her fault? She deliberately stole money! It was a decision! Just because there was bait, if you are smart enough, you won't take it..... DUH! No one is set up to steal.... either you are honest, or you steal..... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. And just because the money was paid back, according to you, doesn't mean those kids, who have moved on, didn't lose out... they were denied funding for what was deserved to them.... At this time those kids are moved on into high school and they took their loss. They were never personally paid back for ANYTHING that was taken from them. There is no retribution. She was only sorry after being caught in the "bait trap". But this forum isn't about her, in general, it's about TRUTH. Something you will never see until it takes you down. Open your eyes, maybe I'll share a can of my food with you.
Why did town hired Ron Smiths accounting firm try to hide the PTG theft from the police ? Because Janet is most likely right. The Selectmen were in on it with The PTG. They all set her up.
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#17 Jan 27, 2013
I didn't make up any of my links. The gulf of Tunkin was before I was born so I obviously didn't make that up. Read the facts before you speak out, trying to discredit me with a simple word like "crazy". You have no leg to stand on, that's why you are bowing out of this argument. Anyone else?
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#18 Jan 27, 2013
So let met get this straight, you discredit me, but you sit here and say Shannon was set up.... Set up by who? The PTG and who? The selectman? Selectman are Acton's what? Government? So you say our local government set her up to steal? Sounds like you are a little "conspiracy theorist" yourself. I'm willing to look at your argument with open eyes, because I have no hidden agenda. All I'm asking people to do is open their eyes to what's going on around them. I'm not into small town politics, but I have a huge problem with people who try to get me to go along with their lies... especially if they lie to me.
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Constitutional Sheriff,,,,,, I wonder if our sheriff will be upstanding for our rights like this? I would only hope so. After all, it is our God given right....... check it out..... anyone who voted for the sheriff should see this...
http://www.infowars.com/shall-not-be-infringe...
Liberty

Kingston, NH

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Sheriff’s radio ad says 911 not best option, urges residents to take firearms classes
Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. set off alarm bells Friday with a radio spot some view as a call for citizens to arm themselves.
http://www.infowars.com/sheriffs-radio-ad-say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acton Rallies for New Candiate 8 hr Paul 1
Kim Oliver no bid bus contract school money Thu Funky Bus 1
Tom Gore saving the school house lmao Feb 25 John 4
The Dick and Tom Show - slippery boyz Feb 16 Hazen 5
9/11 Feb 10 Block Head 27
Lol Feb 9 Benny 5
Crabby Bear Closes Jan '15 sta sta stinkey 7
Acton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Acton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:20 pm PST