Is it legal to bring snow from out of...

Is it legal to bring snow from out of town and dump in Mousam at ATP?

Posted in the Acton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KLH

Sanford, ME

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I seen Paul Pelletiers family dumping trailer loads of snow and dumping it over the wall at the Acton trading post. Right into Mousam. Contaminating our lakes for his disposal.
informed

Meredith, NH

#2 Mar 17, 2013
call the dep
yah

Monmouth, ME

#3 Mar 17, 2013
That sounds illegal to me. Who knows what's in that stuff he's dumping. I would report it ASAP. If I see it happening I'll be reporting it.
Klh

Sanford, ME

#4 Mar 17, 2013
yah wrote:
That sounds illegal to me. Who knows what's in that stuff he's dumping. I would report it ASAP. If I see it happening I'll be reporting it.
. You know if a DEP person went in there they'd deny it. It's got to be on their video surveillance.
Jem

Sanford, ME

#5 Mar 17, 2013
yah wrote:
That sounds illegal to me. Who knows what's in that stuff he's dumping. I would report it ASAP. If I see it happening I'll be reporting it.
. Salt will kill fish and all good vegetation.
Jim

Sanford, ME

#6 Mar 18, 2013
That's why they got new trucks. Being paid to dump contaminated out of town snow right into mousam.
Not true

Sanford, ME

#7 Mar 19, 2013
I went there the day the first post appeared, and there was no sign of snow being dumped into the lake, lies will get you no where, get your facts straight instead of spreading false rumors. Sounds like somebody has an issue, not one that could be helped by the DEP, seek help!
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Not true wrote:
I went there the day the first post appeared, and there was no sign of snow being dumped into the lake, lies will get you no where, get your facts straight instead of spreading false rumors. Sounds like somebody has an issue, not one that could be helped by the DEP, seek help!
Most of what is posted on here is a lie!!!
LMFAO

Sanford, ME

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Jim wrote:
That's why they got new trucks. Being paid to dump contaminated out of town snow right into mousam.
You have such a wild imagination! Pretty pathetic you are, Can't you do any better than that?
LMFAO

Sanford, ME

#10 Mar 20, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what is posted on here is a lie!!!
You've got that right. I really hope nobody puts too much into the filth spread on this sight! It's disgusting what one will say when nobody knows who they are!
Beth

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2013
YeAh. Paul just dumped a bunch of snow there just saw him
Jem

Sanford, ME

#12 Mar 20, 2013
I seen the black dump trailer. Got plate #.
Lloyd

Sanford, ME

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Not true wrote:
I went there the day the first post appeared, and there was no sign of snow being dumped into the lake, lies will get you no where, get your facts straight instead of spreading false rumors. Sounds like somebody has an issue, not one that could be helped by the DEP, seek help!
. We'll c Paul. DEP has been notified. Water testing to come. Tell Brother his fines or whatever they decide won't be good. Just a heads up.
Kevin

Sanford, ME

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Jem wrote:
I seen the black dump trailer. Got plate #.
. I seen it too like a week or two ago.
Liars by the ton

Sanford, ME

#15 Mar 22, 2013
Looks like someone dumped a load of liars on topix. Are you the same folks that saw Bigfoot swimming in Square Pond???
Real deal

Sanford, ME

#16 Mar 22, 2013
Beth,Jem,lloyd,and Kevin all got kicked out of Trains last weekend for doing up some bath salts in the parking lot.
Hollow

Woburn, MA

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Real deal wrote:
Beth,Jem,lloyd,and Kevin all got kicked out of Trains last weekend for doing up some bath salts in the parking lot.
You people are plain ol hilly billy pathetic losers. Glad no one takes you seriously.
ATP

Sanford, ME

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Just like your lottery ticket scamming. You guys are crooks. Just like Winchell wife. Your scams come to a fast hault.
simple_dimple

Peabody, MA

#19 Mar 23, 2013
ATP wrote:
Just like your lottery ticket scamming. You guys are crooks. Just like Winchell wife. Your scams come to a fast hault.
Just like the stupidity on display on your behalf Succa..

Your life is one big scam there chunky, Shaddap.
Kelly

Sanford, ME

#20 Mar 23, 2013
simple_dimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the stupidity on display on your behalf Succa..
Your life is one big scam there chunky, Shaddap.
. So is your big girl. You guys r just rude scammers. Think your so cool. Haha. Open another zoo losers. Big here big there. I've never seen women as big as yours. Holy crap. The big girl at trains is the size of an APE. EWW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
puddleby on hill is a big lie (Jan '12) Jan 13 Valerie J Brown 44
Tom Gore holding the school accountable from hi... Nov '17 Netwetter 9
Will Williams and Dick Nealís hate playbook Nov '17 Onions n yup 1
Warrant Finance is a joke Nov '17 Penis headlock 3
Hats Off to Warrant and Finance Nov '17 Blunt 4
Guy B jus like bubblehead Tom Gore Oct '17 It all good 9
don't f***k me out of pu say Oct '17 hammerhead 1

Acton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acton Mortgages