Elect Dave Winchell for District 1 an...

Elect Dave Winchell for District 1 and 2 ERoad Commish-

Posted in the Acton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Janet

Sanford, ME

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Dave Winchell jr for Road Commissioner District 1 and District 2. no need to change from elected to appointed Road Commissioner when Dave can handle the whole town without a hitch. Vote no on appointing a Road Commissioner in March and vote for Dave Winchell to replace Mooney in June.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Vote no in March, if you vote no we can still elect Road commissioners and there is a good chance we can have Dave Winchell elected as Road Commissioner of both sides of town.
Succa

Sanford, ME

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Hey Janet did you get paid with ptg money to promote this succa? get real he's dumb as nailz and don't know what he's doing on our roads. Look as his job in Wakefield, that's what happens when you have oversight.FACT! When was the last time he was drug tested??????????
Janet

Sanford, ME

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Who Knew that Mooney was that stupid? Who Knew?
Janet

Sanford, ME

#8 Jan 28, 2013
ding_dong wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Get yer facts straight
2. Stop your fibbin to try and make Dave sound bad. sounds like you just hate everyone hunh??
3. How bad you got it in for Dave? You must have a big ax to grind with him hunh..
4. Dave Coty sux ass, stay away from the little boys will ya
5. Sux to be you cause you can't have what you want
6. Haa haaa haa haa haa haa..loser
7 Your a fraud and no one believes a word of your junk
Dave,

You have to stay out of this site and not let it get to you. There are enough of us that will fight this election in March to stop the appointments. And you will be the first ever elected road commissioner in Acton of both districts. Stay off this site and don't feed into this.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#10 Jan 28, 2013
I agree, let's get together for a drink.
Janet

Sanford, ME

#11 Jan 28, 2013
electrode_buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Janet, sorry for any confusion but I'm not Dave but rather one of the close friends of the family. We think it's BS that someone can run their mouth about people we call friends and smear them online without a strong rebuttal.
So what we do is respond and give back 10 times more nasty and mean, right to the point where they might realize to just kept your mouth shut and stop talking smack.
I don't need to speak for Dave or anyone else, those guys are good people so to those talkin smack should just knock it off. Janet, let me know if you agree, thanks.
Just so you know, someone signed in as Janet and mentioned going for a drink. It wasn't me ! Typical trash on this site.
back seat Sally

Sanford, ME

#12 Jan 28, 2013
town hall is full of back seat sallies, they're all doing each other and every oppurtunity that comes along. baggers all of them.
Illegal

Sanford, ME

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Mooneys out plowing last night and he aint supposed to be. Selectmen Ed Walsh will call the D O T again and conplain on Mooney. Ed Walsh works for Davey. LMAO
your a down out lier

Sanford, ME

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Jokes on acton citizens wrote:
For your information mooney couldn't pass his second test tried flushing his body didn't work. And for your information David took his test same day stoned and slurring drunk mooney did You people are gonna pay the price when one of these offenders hit a school bus or maybe a car with someone you know. Mooney likes 3:00 vodka too seen buying at many stores. But he is such a nice guy isn't he. Joke is on the town of acton lol.mooney and yeaton are laughing at this whole town and your one of them!
This is a down out lie. The Winchells are pissed that Mooneys back online. Thats all. Guy messed up once- hes cleared and back- deal with it . Too bad we can't say your cleared of your debt JR
succa

Sanford, ME

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Illegal wrote:
Mooneys out plowing last night and he aint supposed to be. Selectmen Ed Walsh will call the D O T again and conplain on Mooney. Ed Walsh works for Davey. LMAO
Ed Walsh probably is in jrs pocket. Put Scott wouldnt be out unless he could be. good try
oh man

Sanford, ME

#17 Jan 29, 2013
dave winchell for selectmen
skunked

Sanford, ME

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Janet wrote:
Vote no in March, if you vote no we can still elect Road commissioners and there is a good chance we can have Dave Winchell elected as Road Commissioner of both sides of town.
Im with you Janet! Davey will be road commissioner of both sides come julys town meeting. acton aint for reefer heads.
slippery succas

Sanford, ME

#20 Jan 30, 2013
grow up youlil [email protected]! give everybody a fighting chance to do heir job and let their records of work performance speak the truth!
B itches

New Boston, NH

#21 Jan 30, 2013
F you guys. Kinda sick of hearing about this lame old subject over and over six different ways from Wednesday. Makes me just go BBLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!! Try voting the right way next time...... And SHUTUP! I'd make it a point to not get Dave in here next time just so we don't have to put up with this crap again. Like a bad slapchopper commercial.."You're gonna love my nuts"... go away..!
money

Sanford, ME

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Giving Jr more town money for him and his wife to connive about forge time cards stroke his hours whatever he does to steal from us is CRAZY!!!!!! What would that be 400,000 of our tax dollars!!!!no way! I knew this website was just the Winchells and their croonies slandering on it- and this confirms it!! Dave is not a standup dude , Joyce. Record is hes a thief and he should not have more OPPORTUNITY to steal from us!!!
BaaBaaBouy

Peabody, MA

#25 Jan 30, 2013
money wrote:
Giving Jr more town money for him and his wife to connive about forge time cards stroke his hours whatever he does to steal from us is CRAZY!!!!!! What would that be 400,000 of our tax dollars!!!!no way! I knew this website was just the Winchells and their croonies slandering on it- and this confirms it!! Dave is not a standup dude , Joyce. Record is hes a thief and he should not have more OPPORTUNITY to steal from us!!!
The record is your a jackass with no facts, online babble and nothing more from Succas like you fool...GFY
Hicksville

Sanford, ME

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Spit in a cup so we can check your sperm count.
anonymous

Sanford, ME

#27 Jan 30, 2013
BaaBaaBouy wrote:
<quoted text>
The record is your a jackass with no facts, online babble and nothing more from Succas like you fool...GFY
dave you have to stop fighting these people, it don't make you look any better than them
janet

Sanford, ME

#30 Feb 16, 2013
i am in love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Williams and Dick Nealís hate playbook Fri Onions n yup 1
Warrant Finance is a joke Thu Penis headlock 3
Hats Off to Warrant and Finance Nov 12 Blunt 4
Tom Gore holding the school accountable from hi... Nov 4 Testy 5
Guy B jus like bubblehead Tom Gore Oct '17 It all good 9
don't f***k me out of pu say Oct '17 hammerhead 1
Road Committee is Finally right Sep '17 Bevis Meehan 4

Acton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance