Solar firm's tab is in dispute - Sent...

Solar firm's tab is in dispute - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 43 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Solar firm's tab is in dispute - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Nashoba Publishing/John Love The huge Evergreen Solar plant in Devens will close by the end of March, putting 800 people out of work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shaking my head

AOL

#44 Jan 23, 2011
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>If you want exclusive rights to a name, sign up under it!
*I* am not the one complaining. The shaking my head from Townsend was waaaaaaing.
Stamos

Gardner, MA

#45 Jan 23, 2011
Sign-up for an exclusive name. I was formally known as "Duffus" as it was the nickname my Mom had given me at birth. There were "Duffus" Clubs and now there are "Stamos" Clubs. Ridicule is ridicule by any name.
INS

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Jan 23, 2011
800 signing up for unemployment,hats off to the politicians you guys voted for.Start running cash businesses,WHEN YOU DONT DO YOU'RE JOB YOU DONT GET PAID,THAT SHOULD APPLY TO GOVERNMENT TOO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug 18 Cher 235
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul '16 hammerhead 1
Westford water ban and why isn't the town obser... Jul '16 runscottygrun 1
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... May '16 hammerhead 1
News Did Acton Actually Get an Earthquake? (Feb '16) Feb '16 too 1
News Small Earthquake Reported Near Acton (Feb '16) Feb '16 storm 2day Acton ... 1
News Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Feb '16 Cc employee 39

Acton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acton Mortgages