Ayer board taps Pontbriand as adminis...

Ayer board taps Pontbriand as administrator

There are 5 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Ayer board taps Pontbriand as administrator. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

After just 20 minutes of deliberation, selectmen voted 4-1 to offer the post of town administrator to Robert Pontbriand of Fitchburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Ritter was strong

Worcester, MA

#1 Jul 15, 2010
I will miss Ritter. This BOS needed his experience and wisdom.

Dracut, MA

#2 Jul 15, 2010
who the hell are the retards voting for maxant...!!! the sky is falling maxant,my friend went to rent property from maxant only to be told it was rented..yet the property still sits empty...my friend is black,,! nough said

Westford, MA

#3 Jul 15, 2010
The BOS are looking for a pushover, an a**kisser who will look the other way and allow them to conduct business as self serving as always.

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jul 15, 2010
Note to citizens of Ayer, don't expect any followup without repeated phone calls to your new administrator.

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jul 16, 2010
Great choice by the Town of Ayer, Townsend will have to settle for their interim now which is unfortunate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton Oct 15 Andrew 2
News Two men charged in Acton drug bust Oct 11 Oxy 1
Is there any 'ghetto' in Sudbury?? (Apr '08) Oct 10 idk 34
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug '16 Cher 235
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul '16 hammerhead 1
Westford water ban and why isn't the town obser... Jul '16 runscottygrun 1
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... May '16 hammerhead 1

Acton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acton Mortgages