GMD

Newton, MA

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Looking to move to Maynard. Wondering if there is a "good" part and a "bad" part of Maynard. Want to be safe. Any information much appreciated!!!
Givemeliberty

Stow, MA

#2 Jan 9, 2010
The bad part is that maynard is in massachusetts period.Be smart move to new hampshire where theres a little more freedom to be found.But if you insist on moving here stay away from railroad street.if you need more info just ask.
billy jensen

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2011
STAY AWAY FROM RAILROAD STREET AND FLORIDA ROAD, IT IS AWFUL DARK DOWN THERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN !!!
Sara

Dracut, MA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Please not that none of these racist jerks are from Maynard! Wow, I can't believe what I'm reading.
They're all good parts. It's a great town. I live near railroad street and they are lower-end housing but there are no problems or crime and it's nice to have some diversity ... unlike what you'd find in New Hampshire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) 21 hr Northside Neuman 3
Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Oct 16 idgaf 35
Sudbury Chiropractor, Dr. Jennifer Lees Offers ... (Sep '11) Oct 12 Chiropractor From... 11
Massachusetts Green-Rainbow candidate Danny Fac... Sep '14 whatisyourneed 1
Rotarians host another spirited food and brewfe... Aug '14 Jerry 2
Several Mass. Companies Land on 2014 Inc. 5000 ... Aug '14 Lori 2453 1
Town hires towing firm despite worker's history (Jul '07) Aug '14 Crystal 17

Acton News Video

Acton Dating
Find my Match

Acton Jobs

Acton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Acton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Acton