Help! Trying to find a store?

Help! Trying to find a store?

Posted in the Acton Forum

Autumn

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2012
I met a woman who had bought a handcrafted sculpture from Kenya and she told me she bought it from a store that sells items and jewely from all over the world. I googled it and found it before but I can't remember the name of it or find it in my browsing history. I'm pretty sure she told me it was in ayer but now that I think of it she may have said acton. Please let me know if you have any idea!
Sara

Dracut, MA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Global Village Goods in Maynard. They have limited hours, so I'd recommend calling them.
Autumn

Marlborough, MA

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Sara wrote:
Global Village Goods in Maynard. They have limited hours, so I'd recommend calling them.
You are a lifesaver!! Thank you so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) Tue townsendite 51
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) May 24 Pope Out To Pasture 10
News Halton Region opens two new depots for resident... (Oct '08) Apr 29 Crawford Lake 13
News Nationwide survey gives Westford 'top 100' brag... (Apr '09) Apr '15 Just saying 33
News Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Apr '15 SofaKing_LameE 39
Toddler programs Mar '15 Aszepelak 1
News On snowed-in roof, give safety highest weight Mar '15 Jamestheduke21 1
More from around the web

Acton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]