Healey out at Workers' Credit Union -...

Healey out at Workers' Credit Union - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 25 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Healey out at Workers' Credit Union - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

In a move that caught many by surprise, Douglas J. Petersen was appointed interim president and CEO of Workers' Credit Union Friday afternoon, replacing Frederick D. Healey, who had served in that role for 15 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joyces sister

Andover, MA

#26 Dec 21, 2010
BillyBob wrote:
i think its cruel to post the same statement twice
exspecially after the 1st post was boring
You can't even spell right!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Leominster, MA

#27 Dec 21, 2010
Maybe profits weren't high enough, seems to be the way corporate America functions these days, low profits, fire somebody..
First Leominster Resident

Shirley, MA

#28 Dec 21, 2010
atorney general...it was called an allowance.
God

Round Lake, IL

#29 Dec 22, 2010
First Leominster Resident wrote:
In Ashburnham...Wow...never heard anyone say that before...Please take a step back and look at yourself and what you may have done wrong...I have been part of Workers since I was 9...I am now 45. I wouldn't be part of any other bank. YES I said 9...they were Heritage Credit Union back then.
Well I hope you are happy at your new bank...by the way how much interest are you earning on your checking account at your new bank??
There are plenty of other really good credit unions out there. Just stay away from the banks. Banks = Fees
AAA

Athol, MA

#30 Dec 22, 2010
Richard Workman wrote:
Keep ya head up Freddie. When a brother loses his job during the holidays, it hurts bad. I pray you have great holidays. Peace and you will make it bigger one day, believe in yourself & keep tha faith. You are good dude and respected.
I'm sure he won't have any problems buying presents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... May 2 hammerhead 1
News Did Acton Actually Get an Earthquake? Feb '16 too 1
News Small Earthquake Reported Near Acton Feb '16 storm 2day Acton ... 1
News Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Feb '16 Cc employee 39
News Lowell man arrested after long car chase (Sep '09) Feb '16 Stephen Picardi 9
News Veteran legislators offer advice to winner of T... Feb '16 Mingo 8
News Acton Weather: Will the Snow Melt? Feb '16 peep 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acton Mortgages