Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Acton Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Backtalk: 4/8/2010 (Apr '10)||Oct 16||jeannashobavalley||5|
|Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16)||Sep '17||Brain Tumor||9|
|Who wants to join my gang?||Sep '17||B fulla||2|
|What is kyle spurgin purgin?||Sep '17||Ian Rumrill||2|
|Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09)||Sep '17||You have||42|
|Free admission - Festival & Caribbean concert||Aug '17||Anonymous||2|
|Maynard firefighter wins 'Regis and Kelly' contest (Jul '10)||Aug '17||Fee buller||3|
Find what you want!
Search Acton Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC