Jehovah's Witnesses returning for 31st year

Jul 2, 2013 Full story: The News Tribune 31

About 23,000 Witnesses will converge on the Dome over the next three weekends for their annual district conventions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pat

AOL

#25 Jul 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
Hi Pat, I just sent you a short email. I was worried about you!:)
Yes Jesus is the ONLY WAY, that does not say that anything is required but HIM. Hopefully everyone will see that.:)
I am fine there is so much God dishonoring garbage on her of late I refuse to become a part of it so don't post much . People say Jehovah is God's name and yet use a forum that has the name in it to insult , talk trash and mock others seems very disrepsectful to a Holy God .Some would bring God down to the gutter they reside in by using this place to hurt , stalk and mock others tragedies such as what is happening with Nomi .It is sickening , so I post when subjects are God related and scripture related otherwise I just read .
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#26 Jul 3, 2013
All people are sinful and imperfect, no one is without sin because no one is set free from sin.
Sin is still ruler and master over mankind since Adam lost paradise for his family, it is the sacrifice of Jesus that has redeemed all men from the penalty of everlasting death from sin, and no one is forgiven for their sins, unless they use that blood of Jesus when asking Jehovah God to forgive them, through the Lamb of God, Jesus.
Revelation 7:14

It is only the person who is willing to obey God's word the Bible, and pray to the God of the Bible, who is acceptable to Jesus, and Jesus will gather that person into his flock of sheep like people who will be loyal subjects of God's heavenly Kingdom government.
Matthew 25:31-33

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#27 Jul 3, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can add to what Christ did so when someone says you need to belong to our religion they lie .We need to belong to CHRIST period .
(John 10:9) " I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."
(John 10:1) " Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber."
We cannot enter in by means of a religion or some organization we enter in by CHRIST who bought us with His own blood or we are a thief and robber there is no other way or CHRIST PLUS something it is CHRIST ALONE plus nothing , he paid the price , he shed the blood his sacrifice was the only thing approved by the Father that can save us period .
Amen Pat! I pray every day for those who are lost to come to the Lord before it is to late. My own brother in law who I would have never thought would change his life and stop drinking gave his life over to the Lord. When you look at him you can see the Lord shining in him now. It is so great to see someone give themselves over completely to the Lord. More and more people are seeing what is going on, how the bible is being fulfilled and making a stand for Christ.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#28 Jul 3, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
All people are sinful and imperfect, no one is without sin because no one is set free from sin.
Sin is still ruler and master over mankind since Adam lost paradise for his family, it is the sacrifice of Jesus that has redeemed all men from the penalty of everlasting death from sin, and no one is forgiven for their sins, unless they use that blood of Jesus when asking Jehovah God to forgive them, through the Lamb of God, Jesus.
All you have said above it true, but where in what you have said is the mention of having to be one of JW's to be saved? Isn't that what your GB aka F&DS teaches?
True Christian witness wrote:
It is only the person who is willing to obey God's word the Bible, and pray to the God of the Bible, who is acceptable to Jesus, and Jesus will gather that person into his flock of sheep like people who will be loyal subjects of God's heavenly Kingdom government.
Matthew 25:31-33
I obey Gods word the bible, and I pray to the God of the bible who is acceptable to Jesus. Jesus has gathered me into his flock of sheep but not because of the name of a church I attend, but because I gave myself to him and became one of his children. Show me proof from the bible that it says that a person has to be of any religion to be saved. You cant seem to do this can you? Please ask yourself why you cant do this? There is only one answer, and that answer is, Because it is NOT TRUE. There is only one way to be saved, and that is by believing, truly believing in Jesus Christ.
Pat

AOL

#29 Jul 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Pat! I pray every day for those who are lost to come to the Lord before it is to late. My own brother in law who I would have never thought would change his life and stop drinking gave his life over to the Lord. When you look at him you can see the Lord shining in him now. It is so great to see someone give themselves over completely to the Lord. More and more people are seeing what is going on, how the bible is being fulfilled and making a stand for Christ.
Som good to hear Karen .God will use him to be a blessing on others and bring others to Christ .

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#30 Jul 3, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Som good to hear Karen .God will use him to be a blessing on others and bring others to Christ .
God is already using him Pat. There are men he has worked with for many, many years that can see the change in him and are talking to him about it. One of these men told him that if the Lord changed him that much, he was going to start reading his bible and change to. The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways.:)
Pat

AOL

#31 Jul 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
God is already using him Pat. There are men he has worked with for many, many years that can see the change in him and are talking to him about it. One of these men told him that if the Lord changed him that much, he was going to start reading his bible and change to. The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways.:)
LOL only a mystery to us HE already knows everything it is no mystery to Him .Expect great things Praise God .

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#32 Jul 3, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Supposing you have a debilitating disease, and your doctor tells you that only one surgery can help you to gain your health back, and he is the only doctor can perform that surgery, but you do not like his personality and you do not believe him.
What will make you bend to that surgery? Isn't it the fact that no one else has the solution for your happiness, it is the same with Jehovah's witnesses, we are telling people to read their Bible and believe the Bible, and do what the Bible is telling us in these last days, before the end of this world gets here.
All those Jews had to do to get saved, was believe in Jesus, and the Gentiles had to accept the Scriptures as the only authority to live by, as taught in the Law of Christ, not the Law of Moses.
Today people have very little time left to save their life, because no one can survive Armageddon unless you are a servant of Jehovah God's Kingdom government, with Jesus as our ruling King today.
To survive the end of this world and inherit a clean earth to be restored to a paradise, to have the hope of living forever in peace and happiness, no more tears ever again. This good news has been preached throughout the whole world by Jehovah's witnesses since 1914, the start of the last days of this world as we know it.
Do not argue or debate Scripture, study your Bible with Jehovah's witnesses, and if you fight this truth, you are fighting against Jehovah God and you will lose.
Jehovah God does not want anyone to be destroyed forever at Armageddon, you must be humble and meek and obedient to the direction Jesus is giving us today.
Psalm 37:11
Proverbs 2:21,22
. Describe Sheep.. does that definition sound like servant.. Yes.. individual follow in Christ's footsteps.. And yes..they are sheep..
but.in observation the WTS..is the teachers of Man's ever changing word.. They have also inculcated a raft of man's rules.. meaning they have set themselves up as RULERS.. not shepherds.. They address everything.. and give their man formed answers,, which they expect you to agree with ..without question.. Question.. where is the clean conscience we supposedly asked for... IF we never have the choice to use it?? When men..put so much stock in the teachings of other sinful men.. When do they .. kneel at the door ..which is Christ.. and pray for him to open it to them???
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#33 Jul 3, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Supposing you have a debilitating disease, and your doctor tells you that only one surgery can help you to gain your health back, and he is the only doctor can perform that surgery, but you do not like his personality and you do not believe him.
What will make you bend to that surgery? Isn't it the fact that no one else has the solution for your happiness, it is the same with Jehovah's witnesses, we are telling people to read their Bible and believe the Bible, and do what the Bible is telling us in these last days, before the end of this world gets here.
All those Jews had to do to get saved, was believe in Jesus, and the Gentiles had to accept the Scriptures as the only authority to live by, as taught in the Law of Christ, not the Law of Moses.
Today people have very little time left to save their life, because no one can survive Armageddon unless you are a servant of Jehovah God's Kingdom government, with Jesus as our ruling King today.
To survive the end of this world and inherit a clean earth to be restored to a paradise, to have the hope of living forever in peace and happiness, no more tears ever again. This good news has been preached throughout the whole world by Jehovah's witnesses since 1914, the start of the last days of this world as we know it.
Do not argue or debate Scripture, study your Bible with Jehovah's witnesses, and if you fight this truth, you are fighting against Jehovah God and you will lose.
Jehovah God does not want anyone to be destroyed forever at Armageddon, you must be humble and meek and obedient to the direction Jesus is giving us today.
Psalm 37:11
Proverbs 2:21,22
You poor deceived man.

John 3:16-18
For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
Anyone who believes in Him is not judged, but anyone who does not believe is already judged, because he has not believed in the name of the One and Only Son of God.

John 10:27-28
My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish—ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand.

1 John 5:12-13
The one who has the Son has life.
The one who doesn’t have the Son of God does not have life.
I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

I and my Christian brothers and sisters place our trust in Jesus.
If that is not enough to save us, nothing will.

Therefore, take your fake Good News and fake 1914 invisible return of Jesus along with a $5 bill and go buy yourself a donut and Large coffee at Tim Horton's, Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts.

P.S. Your Fake Good News is cursed and you are cursed for preaching it:

Galatians 1:6-9
I am amazed that you are so quickly turning away from Him who called you by the grace of Christ,[and are turning] to a different gospel — not that there is another [gospel], but there are some who are troubling you and want to change the gospel of Christ.
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel other than what we have preached to you, a curse be on him! As we have said before, I now say again: if anyone preaches to you a gospel contrary to what you received, a curse be on him!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#34 Jul 4, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
There is only one world wide congregation of Jehovah's witnesses, all 8 million are under the direction of the governing body in New York. All are united and all teaching the same truth or faith, anyone teaching a different truth is not acceptable to Jehovah God or his reigning King Jesus.
1Timothy 2:4,5
You cannot profess to be a true Christian and not love your fellowman and be at peace with all men.
Jesus Christ as King in heaven is Prince of Peace and will rule over this earth in peace very soon now.
Isaiah 9:6
Your fellowship with real JWs must be limited, TCW. The official JW church membership rolls list only 7 million practicing members. Though not a JW myself, I have JW family and have worked with JWs, so I know they are not all in agreement as to belief.

In fact I used to work with two JWs, one who belonged to the mainline sect and the other was associated with a schismatic JW sect. The schismatic JW always bested the mainline JW in their debates. The schismatic JW was better versed in Scripture and had a better grasp of JW dogma than the mainline JW. Also the schismatic JW didn't have to defend the frequent doctrinal changes of mainline JWism that put the mainliner at a disadvantage.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#36 Jul 8, 2013
The only truth is God's word, and any doctrine that is not in harmony with God's word is not true. Simple as that.

If your loving father went away when you were very young, and only wrote letters addressed to his children, but you didn't read those letters, someone else read and explained them to you, could you really say you know and love your father?

Our loving heavenly Father Jehovah God, has sent his only son Jesus to Jerusalem to openly expose all the lies taught about his heavenly Father Jehovah God, and today Jehovah's witnesses are being sent by Jesus to expose all the lies taught about him, Jehovah God and life.
Matthew 24:14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 16 hr Grau 1,989
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 19 hr LeafSudsDotCom 718
PETA offers humane education in wake of teen's ... Sep 16 Kurtz 1
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Aug 25 Jeff Sjolander 66
World Champion Sonnon advocates for dyslexia ed... Aug '14 Seth Ashford 1
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug '14 Great 4
Covington seeks funding for LED lights Aug '14 Shelly Slader 1
•••

Acme News Video

•••
•••

Acme Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Acme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Acme News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Acme
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••