Next Last
duh

Addison, IL

#22 Jun 9, 2013
nobody cares, bruce.
Bruce Deile

Ketchum, ID

#23 Jun 11, 2013
I thought so. Glendale Heights, and the same response that's been given before ("nobody cares Buce"). Greta Jo from UNCA. That stff written in French...and Greta working in a French restaurant in Chicago. Piece it together over time. Libelous.
BruceDeile

Ketchum, ID

#24 Jun 14, 2013
Yes, if that's right, it's retaliaton for my speaking out publicly about the harmfulness of marijuana, and that following my being told years ago about how humiliating it was to be arrested on campus with marijuana (and then I got dopped off in a fierce rainstorm with terrible windchill outside Chicago after we'd traveled together from Asheville). Well, just note that at times I've given mention of the U.S. having the highest incarceration rate on the planet, and the emphasis is in opposing the taxation and regulation of marijuna as it's made a capitalist commodity. At the Tucson City Council meeting I cited Noam Chomsky, even giving mention he favors legalization of marijuana,'Understanding Power'; Chapter 10; footnote 28--it comes up online--about the abysmal U.S.tax and transfer system in reducing poverty. Meaning more tax revenue is unjustified, particularly through a psychotropic drug known to cause mental illness (for many, though not all of course), as homless people will go right on remaining homeless as housing continues to be deliberately denied a certain segment of the population.

For that my letters on the subject are sabotaged (if published at all),["manufacturing consent"], and, unable to refute my points, pro-marijuana advocates portray me as a pedophile in order to incite hatred against me wherever I go.
LyRicks

United States

#25 Jun 19, 2013
Jasmine wrote:
If weed is so harmful, then why do we give it to people with medical problems? hmm think about that. weed is not harmful.
"dont get me wrong I like smoking weed,but did you know that the thc it contains is a toxic poison that the plant it self reproduces to keep away from harm such as animals? Animals wont eat it cause they know its harmful unless its feeded to them by us humans. And plus its givin to us medicaly like any other medication for personal purposous if tje perso. Has Hiv,cancer etc because at the end those people will die might as well smoke up and treat the pain."
LyRicks

United States

#26 Jun 19, 2013
Jasmine wrote:
If weed is so harmful, then why do we give it to people with medical problems? hmm think about that. weed is not harmful.
"dont get me wrong I like smoking weed,but did you know that the thc it contains is a toxic poison that the plant it self reproduces to keep away from harm such as animals? Animals wont eat it cause they know its harmful unless its feeded to them by us humans. And plus its givin to us medicaly like any other medication for personal purposous if the person,Has Hiv,cancer etc because at the end those people will die might as well smoke up and treat the pain."
Dro

Darlinghurst, Australia

#27 Jul 12, 2013
bruce go top yourself, you maggot. Touching little kids, you make me sick you self righteous nazi.
Dro

Darlinghurst, Australia

#28 Jul 12, 2013
LyRicks,
Look up the endocannabinod system. These are the body's own chemicals that are very similar to thc. The endocannabinols have many functions including helping with sleep, appetite, memory, brain functions and they also tells our cells when to die. the latter one is why weed is given to cancer patients, it is much more than a pain relief and is far from harmful.

I saw this on discovery channel sometime ago and it changed my outlook on weed completely.
RIP
Bob marley
Fan

Norway

#29 Oct 4, 2013
Bruce Deile wrote:
"Rasta never complain"
Sedated masses rarely do.
People who is happy with their life rarely do, go work ur ass of
stephan prince

UK

#30 Dec 9, 2013
So what exactly how did he die
jasper

Philippines

#31 Dec 31, 2013
sorry bob
anthony

Tampa, FL

#32 Feb 5, 2014
I don't care what anybody says but bob marlie is someone special to a lot of us go bob marlie you rock love kellon and Anthony and our 3 kids god bless you bob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) Fri Grau 1,976
PETA offers humane education in wake of teen's ... Sep 16 Kurtz 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sep 14 anti obama 2 717
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Aug 25 Jeff Sjolander 66
World Champion Sonnon advocates for dyslexia ed... Aug '14 Seth Ashford 1
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug '14 Great 4
Covington seeks funding for LED lights Aug '14 Shelly Slader 1
•••

Acme News Video

•••
•••

Acme Jobs

•••
•••
•••