Bruce Deile

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Never knew Bob marley died of cancer at 36 y.o.(found this while Google searching famous people that died of lung cancer); "His addiction to smoking was also a major cause of his condition.":

Bob Marley
Bob Marley was a well-known singer, musician, and songwriter from Jamaica. The reason behind his death all started with a toe injury at a soccer game in France in 1977. He thought that the injury was not so severe and ignored taking treatment. As time passed by, the injury worsened. The entire nail came off and doctors recommended an amputation. Even then Marley still refused and continued with his limp. Later, Marley underwent a skin graft on the affected toe, which was considered to be a success. In 1980, he fainted while performing on stage in New York; and the very next day, he collapsed while jogging in Central Park. It was a shock when the doctors diagnosed melanoma (cancer of the skin) on his toe and was given only a month's time to live. The cancer had spread to his lungs and brain. His addiction to smoking was also a major cause of his condition. Eight months later, Bob Marley passed away at the age of 36 in May 1981.
Bruce Deile

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

I was never much a fan of his, so just read a bit of his Wiki page. It seems to refute some of the above post. But very unfortunate either way--he was only 36 y.o.
Bruce Deile

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Bill O'Reilly: Why the media will not tell you the truth about Whitney Houston and drug addiction
Published February 16, 2012 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2012/02...
Bruce Deile

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

That's interesting. I don't always agree with Bill O'Reilly, but he's on the right track in speaking out here.
Nayan malakar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Marijuana is nt harmful, even the uses of it. It was declaired by the AIM in 1977. D qustn is bob marley used ganja then why people say ganja killed him. Nd that people said that line ganja isnt hrmful..... Is dat ryt? Cmnt
Seattle beans

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Nayan malakar wrote:
Marijuana is nt harmful, even the uses of it. It was declaired by the AIM in 1977. D qustn is bob marley used ganja then why people say ganja killed him. Nd that people said that line ganja isnt hrmful..... Is dat ryt? Cmnt
"Is dat ryt?"

And you are expecting us for you to be serious with that spelling?
Jasmine

Thatcher, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

If weed is so harmful, then why do we give it to people with medical problems? hmm think about that. weed is not harmful.
Bruce Deile

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Even the guys that were with me when I started up knew it was harmful. As we sat listening to Led Zep's first album, they were taken aback when I said I didn't know how to work the bong (smoke the weed from it). Had to be shown. Explained to them that it was my first time, that so and so (who was sitting beside me) convinced me to do it after nagging me many times before. If looks could kill....the look they immediately laid on that dude spoke volumes. Here was a (seemingly) innocent person being started up on a drug that would enslave for the next five years. Tremendously fun at first...later came the mental illness/isolation/paranoia/ext reme self-consciousness/neurotic--h ad to touch door handles a ceratin way when exiting the house or would have to go back and do it right--what nowadays they call obsessive compulsive disorder but do not connect the dots back marijuana. Once off the marijuana that crap subsided almost entirely. Etc. Btw,$340/month was being spent on marijuana at the end.
Yep

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

He died from a brain tumor...cancer in the brain, not lungs.
tinashy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rasta never complain
Help my poor cousin

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hi y'all
My poor cousin is bedridden and lives for mail.
Please send her a postcard here
N Harper
5046 Freebird ct
Florence Ky 41042
Mw
Bruce Deile

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

"Rasta never complain"

Sedated masses rarely do.
Jiara Albert

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

i am not a fan of his cause all i heard about him was that he is a smoker, but then when his movie came out i just had to watch to find out why is he so famous and now that i have ...HE IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DO'S.. and now i am a big fan of him!!
Southreggae

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Rastaman live up
Southreggae

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

He died in different kinds of species over in her head..not lungs!!!!!!!!!
Bruce Deile

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

I used drugs to dope my neighbor's 9 year old when he was in my bedroom.
Bruce Deile

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Whoever posted under my name (post #17--Monday June 3rd) did so illegally. It is criminal to post using another persons name, particularly in the manner they have done. This forum is being copied and reported to law enforcement.
Bruce Deile

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

It also explains the manner in which trouble has been incited against me for over the past 10 years in places of employment, etc., resulting in homelessness. Anonymous slanderers; it's called "bad jacketing"--people's lives are ruined in this manner. Note the forum title here is about Bob Marley (marijuana). I'd spoken out once again about the harm of marijuana at City Council meetings and this is the most recent form of harassment in retaliation.
Bruce Deile

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

For the record, I was in American Fork, Utah on June 3rd, and for weeks preceding that date. I left Tucson (where I'd spoke at City and County Council meetings) and did not stop in Phoenix. Besides, that was during the first week of May--well before this post appears on June 3 showing me as posting in Phoenix.
Bruce Deile

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

One other point...the posts of mine (on other threads) showing "Campbell, CA" are actually in American Fork, Utah public library. For some reason their computers were showing posting from Campbell, CA. And the thread about Kasilof bear attack also contains a slanderous post falsely appearing to be from myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Acme Discussions

Search the Acme Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) 10 hr ccray218 33
Review: JBC Concrete Construction Apr 17 roy artubis 1
EU moves to sanction more Russians over Ukraine Apr 16 rio 19
wwu Apr 15 Kreskin 1
Review: Copper Mountain Real Estate (Apr '09) Apr 14 Sunday 29
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... Apr 13 waleed sadat 249
Washington planning for pot-shop license lotteries Apr 8 Bizsetup 1
•••
•••