First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#70 Jul 11, 2014
Don & Dianna were among his strongest supporters when I was around and Aubree was too young back then. Barnard has organized other younger girls in groups besides the maidens since, and I'm not exactly sure what is going on to tell the truth.

I and the brave women that have agreed to testify have all been shut out for a long time now, and they are all deluded and ruthless both there affections and their censure.
Old Friend

United States

#71 Jul 13, 2014
Dianna is Victors sister and Aubree his niece, if he abused them this takes on another level of evil. It saddens me to know that the Bankeys were his biggest supporters but doesn't surprise me and would think they continue to be. Dianna idolized her brother and Don right behind her. Victors own wife seems to still support him so I can't imagine that the Bankeys aren't following suit. The dianna I knew was very sweet and kind and would not want any ill will for others. What I have gathered is that is not the person she became under his spell. I fear for her own children, and would hope and pray that no one is continuing to follow the preachings of this delusioned man.
What this man did to others for the sake of his own benefit and control is beyond comprehensible. I would also encourage anyone who knows anything to step forward, not doing so could be endangering others he is around.
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#72 Jul 14, 2014
I agree completely Old Friend. If I hadn't have witnessed how toxic it became with my own eyes I'd think it was a work of fiction.
Old Friend

United States

#73 Jul 14, 2014
Take a look at this new John Walsh show on CNN, www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/06/us/the-hunt/... , at the bottom of the link shows Victor Barnard to be one of these wanted fugitives the show will focus on. Please if anyone has any information look at the link and if you cant contact the police, contact them.
Janet

Delmar, NY

#74 Aug 23, 2014
all the money wrote:
<quoted text>sir are you making any sence?.......I just can't figure out if u r hating these people or with them?......this forum is dead.......do you know why? Well I do...
Victor te RAPIST is on the Run-shoot to kill
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#75 Aug 25, 2014
When I started this topic being written back from this otherwise unnamed "all the money" seemed a deliberate taunt directed straight at me. Barnard and his chief thugs/cronies had sold a camp in Minnesota to the Salvation Army and had reaped a financial gain.

These cult mind games are something I put up with for years while fighting to keep my marriage and also mistakenly thinking that I could help the group go in a healthier direction. I did not know what I was up against, I was lost in the cause with no concept of exactly what kind of man Barnard really is. Now I understand thought reform (brainwashing) & toxic cult group dynamics.
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#77 Wednesday Nov 12
I will be able to be contacted through my Twitter account @_SirTainly, it's been quite a while since I've felt the dehumanizing abuse that the fugitive's chief thugs have to dish out. :)
Jeff Sjolander

Duluth, MN

#78 Thursday Nov 20
A long time ago I said at the Greasespot Cafe that I knew Victor Barnard was lying whenever his lips were moving.:D

Does he think you are stupid all my old friends? I guarantee you that Victor Barnard thinks you are stupid. For whatever it's worth to you YOU ARE STUPID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
here is the deal with op's Nov 10 Diane 1
Review: Flipside Performance (May '13) Nov 4 Rex Dejong 8
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) Nov 1 Grau 2,160
Edward Kennedy Institute to open early next year Oct '14 mjjcpa 1
Fuck Columbus - Happy Indigenous Peoples' Day Oct '14 mjjcpa 1
Review: All American Hearing (Aug '13) Sep '14 Carl 3
PETA offers humane education in wake of teen's ... Sep '14 cheapo 5

Flood Warning for Whatcom County was issued at November 23 at 11:28AM PST

Acme News Video

Acme Dating