UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2166 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Zioni

Israel

#1876 Aug 19, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between the West Bank and Jerusalem and the Golan Heights is Israel's argument for keeping the Heights is that it provides a buffer zone between Israel and it's Enemy Syria which was a valid argument until Israel started building settlements there too.
However when all is said and done I believe if Syria wants it back they should take it, which of course they won't.
All this and not one insult or anti Semitic view aimed at you. but no doubt as your completely convinced the whole world (except for the USA) hates you I'm sure you will be able to twist my words inside out so you can again accuse me of being a Jew Hater.
I don't like hypocrites and I hate bullies, and that is what I see and more importantly it's also what the rest of the world see's whether you like or choose to accept that or not.
In a sad macabre way it's fortunate the Arabs continue to fight amongst themselves because the thought of them forming a common defence policy along the lines of NATO is truly frightening!
Jerusalem has been majority Jewish since the 1800's. The UN res 181 is clear that within a period around 10 years the residents would vote on its future. Since 2/3 were Jewish so surprise on the outcome.
West Bank is part of the Mandate as you can see if you look at a Mandate map. So is Golan, Jordan, Gaza and S.Lebanon. Jordan Valley is the buffer zone in the East.
The West Bank under Israeli control is the only thing stopping missiles flying at Israeli cities from there. Just this week a coup against Fatah has led to the arrest of nearly 100 Hamas terrorists. There is no basis in international law for the green line as a legal border. So the West Bank is a buffer zone against Palestinian terrorism which is a daily occurrence.

Why do you keep mentioning the USA? Canada is the only country in the world still standing up for truth and justice in this conflict. Obama is one of the problems. Doesn't Israel have higher rating than Obama in the US?

Either you are a Jew hater or ignorant on the subject. You deny Jews the right to build on land because they are Jewish but seem unable to produce a legal backing to this.
You deny Israels right to actual self-defense while any other country in the world would have killed 10,000 by now.

It is sad when Saudi, Egypt, Jordan are on Israels side here but the West as usual is appeasing terrorism. Nothing has changed from the 70's when PLO was allowed to kill Jews in Europe as long as they only stuck to Jews.
When the West is acting less moral than Arab countries you know something is wrong.

Look at the antisemitism throughout the West.

Lastly and again it is the British, Swedish, French, Belgium, Dutch, and most Euro countries who are funding the hatred against Israel.

They pay $12million a month to Palestinian terrorists in jail.
They fund the Palestinians openly antisemitic education system.
They trained and armed the terrorists who fight Israel today.
They continuously prop up Abbas the PLO head who has admitted to terrorism, was involved in the Munich Olympics (another story with clear Jew hatred), wrote a thesis as a Holocaust denier.

The West also mostly fund
Betzelem,
Peace Now
Women in Black
Rabbis for Human Rights
Adalah
and dozens of other "human rights" NGO's which incite hatred towards Israel often with pure lies. Some of these orgs even openly call for the destruction of Israel. All funded by the Moral West.

Where are the war crime charges against every army ever to fight a war.
The ratio of casualties here is the lowest in the history of Urban Warfare.

ASK COLONOL RICHARD KEMP WHO LED YOUR ARMIES IN MULTIPLE WARS IF ISRAEL IS WRONG OR YOU ARE WRONG.

Fact is that if you were looking for the truth here you could find it. Interstingly enough you seem to by buying all the Palestinian propaganda. No surprise there as even the MSM is supporting them openly.

PLO, Fatah, Hamas all call to kill Jews, destroy Israel. You help their agenda.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1877 Aug 19, 2014
More Casual Observers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, dancinig clown, we want sources and nothing but sources.
Straight from the horse's ass...

Hamas Spokesman admits in using Children as human Shields

Zioni

Israel

#1878 Aug 19, 2014
Gray wrote:
"ZIONI LAW"
<quoted text>
When you say something as vague as "there is no legal basis in international law for the Palestinians state." You really mean that there's not an official Colonial Zionist recognition, written by a bigoted, little Ashkenazi Zionist lawyer that suits your Hasbara puppet master
“UN vote recognizes state of Palestine; US objects”
http://news.yahoo.com/un-vote-recognizes-stat...
EXCERPT “In an extraordinary lineup of international support, more than two-thirds of the world body's 193 member states approved the resolution upgrading the Palestinians' status from an observer to a nonmember observer state on Thursday. It passed 138-9, with 41 abstentions.” CONTINUED
Palestine is widely recognized as a State in spite of the whiny tantrums of Genocidal & pissy little Hasbara Trolls.
Now, is when you're supposed to call me an "anti Semite" because I oppose Israeli Genocide
I don't call you an antisemite. You are one as clear as day.
You deny that Jews are even Jewish based on one study. This study was not even accepted by the University in question which you ignore.

SHOW ME ANY LEGAL BASIS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW FOR THE GREEN LINE AS A LEGAL BORDER? You seem unable to back up your lies. Makes sense. Instead you try to change what i said to suit your insane agenda. It is about the green line which you and others claim as the legal border. If this is the case it should be easy to prove.

I have given support to two states but accept the legal facts at the same time.

You say the Palestinians recognize Israel but
their own charter still call for the destruction,
their own schoolbooks still include Israel as their future country,
their own imams call to kill Jews and destroy Israel,
their own leaders openly state that they will never accept Israel as a Jewish state.
their own leaders carry out terrorism.
their whole society incites towards Jews and Israel.

The Palestinians have never ratified their charter after Oslo so it still calls for the destruction of Israel. While they have said the minimum in English for idiots like yourself, they have never said the same in Arabic nor changed any part of their society.

I have lived on 5 continents and don't believe in god. You know this.

The fact here that people continuously ignore is that based on facts, history, population movement, over 50% of Palestinians are also not indigenous to the land in question.
This is admitted many times by the Palestinians leaders, historians and others.
Fact is that they started to come in numbers to W.Palestine after the Jews began returning in numbers in the 1800's.
UNWRA had to change the definition of refugee to include those who had "arrived on the land within 2 years of Israels creation". This was due to the fact that many had just arrived.

ANYONE CAN DO A SEARCH ONLINE AND FIND AT THE LEAST 150,000 Arab immigrants pre-Israel. If you read Dore Golds book he will give a detailed account of around 300,000 non-Jews who immigrated to the land.

AS YOU HAVE SAID HERE LATELY THE UN CAN'T CREATE A COUNTRY. This goes against res 242 Oslo Accord and any other agreement. If the Palestinians go to the UN instead of negotiations than Israel has the LEGAL right to cancel Oslo and take back the parts of the West Bank currently under PLO control.

I call you an antisemite since you more than 99% of people who come through here are a Jew hater. You try to dispute this each of your posts but as you don't seem to even understand what a source or credibile study is it probably goes over your head.

There are likely a number of people here who I have called antisemite who are not but you are definitely not one of them.

This is one of the main reasons why people ignore you here. You lie, spread BS about the Jewish people, you deny they even exist at the same time and continuously change your opinion not based on facts but hatred.
Zioni

Israel

#1879 Aug 19, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
you have said you are not Israeli...
now you say"my people"...
so you are Jewish, living in Israel, but you are not Israeli, yet these are "my people"?
some clarification is necessary here, or you are as much a liar as you claim we all are...
I have also been clear that I was born a Jew. This war is against Jews, not just Israel. Hamas calls to kill all Jews not Israelis. The protests around the world target Jews not Israelis. The double standard in the MSM, UN, governments, NGO's is against Jews not just Israel.

The only reason I am even here or care about the Jewish people is the clear double standard when it comes to Jewish interests and Israel. It is because of Jew haters that I have anything to do with "my people".

I have experienced antisemitism around the world living on multiple continents, more often than not by Europeans especially from Britain and Scandinavia. People targeting me because I was born Jewish. In my experience it just takes a few drinks for the Jew-hater to open up.

Its not claim but reality the Israel haters here lie on a regular basis.
Zioni

Israel

#1880 Aug 19, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go again. The eternal victim.
One Qustion I would like to know but please don't write a book and post it because no one will read it.
The question is "How many unarmed babies will the Jews kill before they stop playing eternal victim and recognize that they are the predator?"
Should we hold our breath?
As usual ignore the reality and spread a libel that Jew intentionally target children.

HOW MANY UNARMED BABIES WILL THE WESTERN NATIONS KILL IN WAR BEFORE THEY STOP DENYING THE FACT THAT INNOCENTS DIE IN WAR.

ITS 100 TIMES WHAT ISRAEL HAS DONE IN ITS WHOLE HISTORY.

how many countries will Western nations invade killing 100,000's before they accept the fact that Israel has a right to defend itself and doesn't intentionally kill civilians as they likely don't either but have 1000 times the civilian casualties.

Another example of an open Jew-hater here.
Suppose you deny the Holocaust.

Not sure how many people here have been in an army, killed someone.....

To really believe that a country like Israel, a democracy with citizens just like other democracies would intentionally massacre civilians as a policy is insane. Israel could kill 10,000's in the blink of an eye if it wanted.
These soldiers are children protecting their country, they have to fight some of the most evil groups in global history. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaida... who openly admit to using human shields, and killing Jews.
My friends here who have killed will never be the same. Those who killed civilians will never forgive themselves and a change in personality is clear. This is likely in most Western armies but there is always the minority exception.

You wouldn't want a real reply as your whole question is a joke in the first place.

Context is the key to understanding most things. Something lacking on this conflict.

Location hidden

#1881 Aug 19, 2014
Israel should simply turn Gaza into a parking lot...

Ceasefire on the Brink: Gaza Terrorists Fire Rockets, Mortars

Roughly two-and-a-half hours after three rockets were fired at Be'er Sheva from the Hamas enclave of Gaza on Tuesday in breach of the ceasefire agreed between the sides, terrorists in the area reportedly continued their fire on Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash....
More Casual Observers

Manassas, VA

#1882 Aug 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight from the horse's ass...
Hamas Spokesman admits in using Children as human Shields
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yuNQvPh8XKAXX
Who cares we want sources and nothing but the right sources.

Into kids, go see your rabbi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#1883 Aug 19, 2014
More Casual Observers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares we want sources and nothing but the right sources.
Into kids, go see your rabbi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qrbyyNFQA44XX
What does that have to do with Hamas or Israel, anti-semite?

You want more sources?

Bend over....

Son of Hamas founder: Hamas tortures and kills Palestinian children, goal to target civilians

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Zioni

Israel

#1884 Aug 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Israel should simply turn Gaza into a parking lot...
Ceasefire on the Brink: Gaza Terrorists Fire Rockets, Mortars
Roughly two-and-a-half hours after three rockets were fired at Be'er Sheva from the Hamas enclave of Gaza on Tuesday in breach of the ceasefire agreed between the sides, terrorists in the area reportedly continued their fire on Israel.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash....
The only answer to terrorism is to exterminate them or at the least disarm them. This appeasement by the Israeli government is disgusting IMO. Hamas could have been destroyed on day one, years ago.

Hamas are an openly antisemitic org there is no reason for them to continue to exist.

Location hidden

#1885 Aug 19, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The only answer to terrorism is to exterminate them or at the least disarm them. This appeasement by the Israeli government is disgusting IMO. Hamas could have been destroyed on day one, years ago.
Hamas are an openly antisemitic org there is no reason for them to continue to exist.
Dead On!
druid

Smethwick, UK

#1886 Aug 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you show us all that Arab archaeology in the land of Israel dating prior to their hordes invading?
Secondly, the land granted to Jews by the Palestine Mandate was cut off by 78% and given to the foreign Hashemites, now known as Jordan. Over 70% of the land was owned by the Ottoman Empire known as miri land which was then transferred to the state of Israel. Arabs owned about 7% of the land. How exactly do Arabs claim land you neither own nor occupy?
Go see the Hashemites for your land they have it and leave Israel in peace.
Which particular horde are you referring too and in which particular century?
I mean I'm curious as to how long a people have to reside in an area before they can call it home?
Because by your definition the USA is a none state and tha American redskin Indian should start defending its land immediately to remove the squatters!
Surely you agree right?
I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#1888 Aug 19, 2014
>

<
>
Slurpicoco rants

Dispelling the nazi lies and telling the Truth about Kastner....

My recently published book, KASZTNER’S TRAIN, is the result of six years of research and interviews with survivors. In brief, it is the story of a man – a provincial Jewish lawyer and journalist – who set out to do some good at a time when few thought of more than their own tenuous survival. Aided by Rabbi Weissmandel’s audacious idea that the Nazis could be bribed to let the Jews go, he presented himself to SS authorities in Budapest as a credible representative of the mythical “world Jewry” and negotiated to buy human lives. Kasztner and his Zionist co-workers offered money, jewelry, share certificates, gold to Eichmann and SS colonel Becher to buy Jewish lives.
>

Mandela says
<
>Obviously yo be reading from the zionist version..........and your tripe above is exactly that....
tripe..........
When I have time I will post the genuine account so u can choke on it again,,,,,,,,

kastner woz resident in Hungary and employed by the World jewish agency........
nothing mythical or mystical about it ..........but crooked may be the right word.......

The world jewish agecy was on good diplomatic terms and collaborating wit the nazis befor thru-out the war..........

Eichmann had in the mid 1930s been invited to palestine to see
zionism at work.......

IN 1944 Adolph Eichmann offered Kastner the chance to save 600,000 hungarian jews
AND kastner put he deal to the world Zionists org top dogs

They refused to cough up $$........Infamously saying .......No....No and again NO
and adding..........one cow in palestine is worth all the jews in europe...

But also qualified this with the words .......
these jews mus be sacrificed so we may win a peice pf palestine
for our homeland after the war.......

When it dawned on Eichmann that Kastner cud not do the deal
He told kastner I will give you some 100s or so jews to save.........

But you must.org anise and >>deliver in a quiet and orderly manner
some 600,000 hungarian jewsto local train stations for transportation
to the slaughter houses..........

Kastner organised eaxctly that.........!

The court case woz about this and other bits an pieces which did not paint zionism well.......

While it is 10 years since I actually reaseached this case ......I recall the
Judge in the transcript I read all but said "Kastners evidence was evasive
and esssentially not to be believed "......

The triall ran for 9 month after which THE GOVERNMENT COLLAPSED ..........

THE NEW GOVERNMENT HAD A RETRIAL .....
AND
Conveniently forced a different result ..........

But not before Kastner woz assinated guess who.........oooh no......no.... not the mossad......??
>
>

The Victorian Jewish board of deputies sued a local Radio station similarly
many year back but eventually the station won its case..........

The VJBD like the ISRAELI GOVERNMENT caused itself more embarrassment when all
the sheeeeeeeeeet was aired ..........
But like gud fanatics it rolled off there backs.........

The station woz threaten that wen the license next came up fpr bids
the VJBD wud bid for it..........

To B Contd
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#1889 Aug 19, 2014
>
>
>
<
>
...>A people claiming 2000s years o prsecution must be doing something wrong.....

dont yo know..

>
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#1890 Aug 19, 2014
Correction

>>

A people claiming 2000s years o persecution must be doing something wrong.....

dont yo know..??

>

Location hidden

#1891 Aug 19, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Which particular horde are you referring too and in which particular century?
I mean I'm curious as to how long a people have to reside in an area before they can call it home?
Because by your definition the USA is a none state and tha American redskin Indian should start defending its land immediately to remove the squatters!
Surely you agree right?
I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
This horde....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

It makes no difference how long a person resides on someone else's land. A thief NEVER gains title to stolen property. Arabs never purchased any land. They conquered it and claimed it as their own. Can you show us a Muslim deed for the Temple Mount? If not what exactly makes it theirs?

You are talking about the American Indians who came from Asia? Unfortunately, land ownership was never a part of their culture. The Europeans brought that to the New World.
That comparison with Israel does not compute.

Location hidden

#1892 Aug 19, 2014
Mandela wrote:
Correction
>>
A people claiming 2000s years o persecution must be doing something wrong.....
dont yo know..??
>
Really, like what?

Location hidden

#1893 Aug 19, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
<
>
Slurpicoco rants
Dispelling the nazi lies and telling the Truth about Kastner....
My recently published book, KASZTNER’S TRAIN, is the result of six years of research and interviews with survivors. In brief, it is the story of a man – a provincial Jewish lawyer and journalist – who set out to do some good at a time when few thought of more than their own tenuous survival. Aided by Rabbi Weissmandel’s audacious idea that the Nazis could be bribed to let the Jews go, he presented himself to SS authorities in Budapest as a credible representative of the mythical “world Jewry” and negotiated to buy human lives. Kasztner and his Zionist co-workers offered money, jewelry, share certificates, gold to Eichmann and SS colonel Becher to buy Jewish lives.
>
Mandela says
<
>Obviously yo be reading from the zionist version..........and your tripe above is exactly that....
tripe..........
When I have time I will post the genuine account so u can choke on it again,,,,,,,,
kastner woz resident in Hungary and employed by the World jewish agency........
nothing mythical or mystical about it ..........but crooked may be the right word.......
The world jewish agecy was on good diplomatic terms and collaborating wit the nazis befor thru-out the war..........
Eichmann had in the mid 1930s been invited to palestine to see
zionism at work.......
IN 1944 Adolph Eichmann offered Kastner the chance to save 600,000 hungarian jews
AND kastner put he deal to the world Zionists org top dogs
They refused to cough up $$........Infamously saying .......No....No and again NO
and adding..........one cow in palestine is worth all the jews in europe...
But also qualified this with the words .......
these jews mus be sacrificed so we may win a peice pf palestine
for our homeland after the war.......
When it dawned on Eichmann that Kastner cud not do the deal
He told kastner I will give you some 100s or so jews to save.........
But you must.org anise and >>deliver in a quiet and orderly manner
some 600,000 hungarian jewsto local train stations for transportation
to the slaughter houses..........
Kastner organised eaxctly that.........!
The court case woz about this and other bits an pieces which did not paint zionism well.......
While it is 10 years since I actually reaseached this case ......I recall the
Judge in the transcript I read all but said "Kastners evidence was evasive
and esssentially not to be believed "......
The triall ran for 9 month after which THE GOVERNMENT COLLAPSED ..........
THE NEW GOVERNMENT HAD A RETRIAL .....
AND
Conveniently forced a different result ..........
But not before Kastner woz assinated guess who.........oooh no......no.... not the mossad......??
>
>
The Victorian Jewish board of deputies sued a local Radio station similarly
many year back but eventually the station won its case..........
The VJBD like the ISRAELI GOVERNMENT caused itself more embarrassment when all
the sheeeeeeeeeet was aired ..........
But like gud fanatics it rolled off there backs.........
The station woz threaten that wen the license next came up fpr bids
the VJBD wud bid for it..........
To B Contd
The judgement against him was overturned. But hey anti-semites never let facts confuse them. Any more lies to refute?
druid

Smethwick, UK

#1894 Aug 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
This horde....
It makes no difference how long a person resides on someone else's land. A thief NEVER gains title to stolen property. Arabs never purchased any land. They conquered it and claimed it as their own. Can you show us a Muslim deed for the Temple Mount? If not what exactly makes it theirs?
You are talking about the American Indians who came from Asia? Unfortunately, land ownership was never a part of their culture. The Europeans brought that to the New World.
Hang on the redskin came from Asia?
What utter shite!
And land ownership is not part of their culture.
No your right there they see themselves as custodians of the land. Ownership was introduced by Europeans who stole it from them by persecution and murder.
So by definition as already stated by your standards the USA is a none state.
But if couture I am forgetting your special and allowed to apply double standards.
Really your reality belongs in a cartoon!

So California then should be returned to Mexico?
Or do the Mexicans not have any notion of land ownership either?
You talk crap,
druid

Smethwick, UK

#1895 Aug 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
This horde....
So way back in antiquity when the Native American was really an Asian, What were the Jews?
Arab, Asian or European decent.
The reason I ask is I was taught the seat of humanity came out of Africa, so we are all Africans in that case!
You want to go back in time to justify your point but only as far as it's favourable to your argument.

Oh wait......
I'm forgetting, silly me of course 'God' said you could have it.
You accuse the western media if Bias and the rest of us as being brainwashed and you spout crap like that and expect to be taken seriously!
Are you allowed out in your own?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1896 Aug 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
20,000 March in India in Support of Israel
An estimated 20,000 people
Wow, 20,000 in a city of 12 million.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda (Logan/ Strobel) Gaudette Mar '18 Anonymous 1
News Worker punched after confronting man about odor (Apr '10) Jan '18 Pardon Pard 10
News Bellingham man sentenced for raping unconscious... Jan '18 Natw 1
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Chevyman 2
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
Recall of Mt Baker school board member (Sep '12) Sep '12 John L 1

Acme Jobs

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages