UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2168 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Gray

Powhatan, VA

#193 Apr 6, 2014
CAUGHT A HASBARAT BY HIS TOE......
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly delusional you are.

As for Hamas rockets. I wonder how you would feel if 10,000 rockets were fired at your city??? Its not only about casualty figures but the fact that Hamas are firing from civilian areas at civilian areas. A double war crime ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE CARPET BOMBED GAZE FOR EVEN A COUPLE OF MISSILES.
For a Complete debunking of "zioni's" "Raining 10,000 Hamas Rockets" Myth , i ask the reader to enjoy the whole article:

“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-...
Zioni

Israel

#194 Apr 6, 2014
Gray wrote:
CAUGHT A HASBARAT BY HIS TOE......
<quoted text>
For a Complete debunking of "zioni's" "Raining 10,000 Hamas Rockets" Myth , i ask the reader to enjoy the whole article:
“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-...
So you clearly can't give any examples of what i have lied about. Just generalities which talk about nothing.

Nothing you have posted disputes the fact that any other nation in the world would have wiped out Gaza long ago for even a couple of missiles fired at its cities.

NOTICE HOW GRAY HAS NO CARE FOR THE SAFETY OF JEWISH CIVILIANS AND DOESN'T THINK INTERNATIONAL LAW EXISTS WHEN JEWS ARE TRYING TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#199 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
NOTICE HOW GRAY HAS NO CARE FOR THE SAFETY OF JEWISH CIVILIANS
NOTICE HOW Zioni HAS NO CARE FOR THE SAFETY OF PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS

Israel has killed 15,000 since the occupation began.

Location hidden

#200 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
As for Hamas rockets. I wonder how you would feel if 10,000 rockets were fired at your city??
Probably the same as the citizens of GAZA feel when Israel is raining bombs, rockets, white phosphorus and tank shells on them.

Of course, the difference would be: the Israelis have smarter and more lethal weapons and don't care a hoot about civilians unless they are Jewish.
Zioni

Israel

#201 Apr 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTICE HOW Zioni HAS NO CARE FOR THE SAFETY OF PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS
Israel has killed 15,000 since the occupation began.
Its amazing how you have to resort to lies. I have continuously stated that Civilian casualties are a tragedy. It is you who calls for the eradication of the Jews.

The majority of those figures you quote above were active fighters.

The casualty figures in the conflict are lower than nearly any other conflict in the past century.

If you can name one battle in the history of the world where an army did more to save civilians than in Israeli battles go ahead. If not Foff.
Zioni

Israel

#202 Apr 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same as the citizens of GAZA feel when Israel is raining bombs, rockets, white phosphorus and tank shells on them.
Of course, the difference would be: the Israelis have smarter and more lethal weapons and don't care a hoot about civilians unless they are Jewish.
Israel doesn't use Phosphorus.
If they didn't fire missiles from civilian areas, use civilian buildings as military installations, or attack Israeli civilians intentionally from the beginning they wouldn't have to worry about retaliation.

As I asked above, NAME ONE BATTLE IN THE MODERN AGE WHERE AN ARMY DID MORE THAN ISRAEL TO PROTECT CIVILIANS. Shouldn't be hard if your claims are true.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#203 Apr 7, 2014
"STILL GOT THAT HASBARAT BY ITS TOE
" You ...... and call for the destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of the Jews."
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

- This is a tactic of the Israel haters.

- You ...... and call for the destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of the Jews.

EDITED FOR SPACE
"Zioni" is obviously desperate because of his inability to refute facts cited by opponents of Zionist Genocide not "Israel haters" as Hasbarats are trained to recite.

Other opponents to Zionist atrocities, deified War Criminals and Israel's Genocidal Regime do not "hate Israel"; they oppose the blatantly criminal Policies and criminal Leaders. Most all Israeli leaders are War Criminals and subject to arrest outside of Israel ( Tzipi Livni is just one example)

“£50 For An Audience With Israeli ‘Justice’ Minister On War Crimes Wanted List”
http://dissidentvoice.org/2014/04/50-for-an-a...

"Zioni's" desperation has led him to relying on fatuous Name Calling, outright lies, & Off Topic obfuscations. All of these are lowly tactics taught through failed Hasbara training which is simply Deception Training.

Inevitably, when a Commenter resorts to one lie, he inevitably resorts to others.

Among his most blatant and easily exposed lies is his accusation that : " You ...... and call for the destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of the Jews." when I have never expressed either.

So "Zioni", if you cannot show where I have called: "for the destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of the Jews.", you are, irrefutably a liar.

For the third time, where have I : called: "for the destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of the Jews."
Gray

Richmond, VA

#204 Apr 7, 2014
HASBARAT, HASBARAT; PANTS ON FIRE"
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing how you have to resort to lies. I have continuously stated that Civilian casualties are a tragedy. It is you who calls for the eradication of the Jews.
The casualty figures in the conflict are lower than nearly any other conflict in the past century.
If you can name one battle in the history of the world where an army did more to save civilians than in Israeli battles go ahead. If not Foff.
Ironically you start virtually every "Comment with some variation of: "Its amazing how you have to resort to lies."

Once again, your desperation has forced you to resort to outright lies in making slanderous accusations that are blatantly false.

You claim of "barefoot" that: "It is you who calls for the eradication of the Jews." when he has never done so.

After you have shown where I have called "for the destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of the Jews."

THEN

Show where "barefoot" has ever called "for the eradication of the Jews"

Until then, you stand as one of the most egregious liars on this forum.

Cough it up, Hasbarat
Gray

Richmond, VA

#205 Apr 7, 2014
DISPROVING ANOTHER LIE
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
If they didn't fire missiles from civilian areas, use civilian buildings as military installations, or attack Israeli civilians intentionally from the beginning they wouldn't have to worry about retaliation.
As I asked above, NAME ONE BATTLE IN THE MODERN AGE WHERE AN ARMY DID MORE THAN ISRAEL TO PROTECT CIVILIANS. Shouldn't be hard if your claims are true.
So, who should we believe, a proven Liar & Zionist Shill for Genocide

OR

An eyewitness & IDF Commander:

“IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon”
“Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...

EXCERPT "What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

In addition, soldiers in IDF artillery units testified that the army used phosphorous shells during the war, widely forbidden by international law.

According to their claims, the vast majority of said explosive ordinance was fired in the final 10 days of the war.

The rocket unit commander stated that Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) platforms were heavily used in spite of the fact that they were known to be highly inaccurate.”CONTINUED

Well, "Zioni" you've racked up at least 4 lies in the 4 sentences of yours that I've read.

Exposing this lying Hasbarat is easy.....AND Fun...

Everyone join in and "Catch a Hasbarat by his toe....."
Gray

Richmond, VA

#206 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NO LEGAL BASIS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW FOR THE GREEN LINE.

Plan Delet was just that a plan. It was never used.
Show me your source for:

"THERE IS NO LEGAL BASIS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW FOR THE GREEN LINE."

I've exposed 4 of your lies in just an hour, it's getting boring & so are you
Zioni

Israel

#207 Apr 7, 2014
Gray wrote:
HASBARAT, HASBARAT; PANTS ON FIRE"
<quoted text>
Ironically you start virtually every "Comment with some variation of: "Its amazing how you have to resort to lies."
Once again, your desperation has forced you to resort to outright lies in making slanderous accusations that are blatantly false.
You claim of "barefoot" that: "It is you who calls for the eradication of the Jews." when he has never done so.
After you have shown where I have called "for the destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of the Jews."
THEN
Show where "barefoot" has ever called "for the eradication of the Jews"
Until then, you stand as one of the most egregious liars on this forum.
Cough it up, Hasbarat
Says the person who lies every post continuously posts false quotes, call for the end of Israel and Ashkenasi Jews to leave (destruction of Israel and ethnic cleansing of Jews).

You can try to wrap it up any way you want but this is your belief.

I speak of you lying cos' you lie every post.
Still waiting for you to find this Heilbrun guy from Tel-Aviv you continuously quote. Does he exist? noone else can find anything about him.

Are you barefoot??? that is the only possible way you could know what he has NEVER written.
Zioni

Israel

#208 Apr 7, 2014
Gray wrote:
DISPROVING ANOTHER LIE
<quoted text>
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-commander-we-...
Well, "Zioni" you've racked up at least 4 lies in the 4 sentences of yours that I've read.
Exposing this lying Hasbarat is easy.....AND Fun...
Everyone join in and "Catch a Hasbarat by his toe....."
What lies would that be. You seem unable, out of the hundreds of battles, to give one example of a battle fought more morally than Israel does on a regular basis. at the same time claim I lied but you seem unable to refute what i said.

Your country would be a prime example of carrying out massacres.

Interesting that you ignore every other part of my posts. Could it be because you have no rebuttal you chose to ONLY target me personally.
Zioni

Israel

#209 Apr 7, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your source for:
"THERE IS NO LEGAL BASIS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW FOR THE GREEN LINE."
I've exposed 4 of your lies in just an hour, it's getting boring & so are you
What lies about the conflict have i stated???? You need to add exposed to your English class today.

I gave you a source but it clearly doesn't interest you.

Read the Jordan-Israel armistice agreement
"Article II

With a specific view to the implementation of the resolution of the Security Council of 16 November 1948, the following principles and purposes are affirmed:

1. The principle that no military or political advantage should be gained under the truce ordered by the Security Council is recognized;

2. It is also recognized that no provision of this Agreement shall in any way prejudice the rights, claims and positions of either Party hereto in the ultimate peaceful settlement of the Palestine question, the provisions of this Agreement being dictated exclusively by military considerations. "
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/arm03...

The Green line has no legal basis in international law. It is where the war stopped.

NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO FIND A LEGAL BASIS FOR THE GREEN LINE.

What now F&%ker

Location hidden

#212 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing how you have to resort to lies. I have continuously stated that Civilian casualties are a tragedy.
I guess we can say the civilian tragedies inflicted on the Jewish population was a tragedy, too.

Same kind of thing- rabid antisemitism by the governments in power, NAZIs in Germany, and now it would be the Israelis in their continued occupation of the land they stole in a war they started.

Location hidden

#213 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
You are a m/f c/s liar.

NO doubt- hasbarat.

Of course, Israelis count everything with a penis, even a baby in his mother's arms as an active fighter.

Even old women waving white flags are, to the Israelis, combatants.

Location hidden

#214 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
You mean like the Israelis fighting to save the women and children in Shatilla?

That they were so concerned about their well-being that they surrounded the camps and killed anyone trying to escape from the protection they provided? Including firing flares that lit up the camps so they could better protect them?

Location hidden

#215 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar: not only do they use it (as does EVERY army in the world) they use it on people.

And not only do the use it: THEY HAVE GONE TO COURT TO ALLOW THE MILITARY TO USE IT IN THE FACE OF CONDEMNATION OF MOST OF THE REST OF THE WORLD.

“The military’s pledge to limit the use of white phosphorus is a positive step, but it shouldn’t be hedged with secret exceptions,” said Joe Stork, acting Middle East director at Human Rights Watch.“And Israel’s highest court missed a chance to clarify as a matter of law, not just policy, that the military shouldn’t be using airburst white phosphorus munitions in populated areas.”

You m/f c/s lying *t.

http://www.demotix.com/news/62659/unseen-agon...

Location hidden

#216 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
If they didn't fire missiles from civilian areas
If ISRAEL wasn't OCCUPYING THE LAND THEY STOLE IN THE WAR THEY STARTED: Gazans would not be fighting to control their own land.

Location hidden

#217 Apr 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has used artillery-fired cluster munitions in populated areas of Lebanon, Human Rights Watch said today. Researchers on the ground in Lebanon confirmed that a cluster munitions attack on the village of Blida on July 19 killed one and wounded at least 12 civilians, including seven children. Human Rights Watch researchers also photographed cluster munitions in the arsenal of Israeli artillery teams on the Israel-Lebanon border.

“Cluster munitions are unacceptably inaccurate and unreliable weapons when used around civilians,” said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch.“They should never be used in populated areas.”

According to eyewitnesses and survivors of the attack interviewed by Human Rights Watch, Israel fired several artillery-fired cluster munitions at Blida around 3 p.m. on July 19. The witnesses described how the artillery shells dropped hundreds of cluster submunitions on the village. They clearly described the submunitions as smaller projectiles that emerged from their larger shells.
Zioni

Israel

#218 Apr 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we can say the civilian tragedies inflicted on the Jewish population was a tragedy, too.
Same kind of thing- rabid antisemitism by the governments in power, NAZIs in Germany, and now it would be the Israelis in their continued occupation of the land they stole in a war they started.
You can say what you want. The Nazis murdered millions of Jews intentionally. Altogether the casualties in all battles between Arabs and Jew in in the 10,000's. There are hundreds of modern conflict with more casualties.

NOONE HERE HAS EVER PROVEN A LEGAL CLAIM TO THE LAND FROM A PALESTINIAN NATION.

NOONE HERE HAS EVEN PROVEN THAT JEWS STOLE ANY LAND PER-INDEPENDENCE WAR.

THE JEWS WERE BEING ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM JERUSALEM AND HEBRON 100 YEARS AGO.

There were THOUSANDS of attacks on Jews by Arabs decades before Israel was created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shot fired at Hot Shotz bar (Oct '07) Aug 17 chuck a nut 33
Despicable american Aug 11 Hawaii86 1
News Minutemen plan return to border this weekend (Feb '06) Aug 11 Hawaii86 12
Searching Aug 5 Jstephens 1
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
Recall of Mt Baker school board member (Sep '12) Sep '12 John L 1

Acme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages