UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2166 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1732 Aug 17, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That HAMAS son is obviously a nut case. He is not credible at all. He seems to a collaborator who ought to be shot or worse: skinned alive and cut into pieces. My sources are high scholars. THEY ARE JEWISH RABBIS. That old man Rabbi is a former leader of a major Jewish pro-zionist group, one of the largest Jewish groups in the entire world.
A former Hamas member and a Muslim Sheikh afre more credible than your cites…

How about this?

One of Israels greatest patriots and social network activists is Mohammad Zoabi, a young Israeli Arab Muslim. The love for his country - Israel - has been a part of who he is for almost as long as he can remember.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#1733 Aug 17, 2014
James wrote:
Israel will prevail.
If arabs will not accept israels existence, no peace can be had. Change your attitudes and seek a lasting peace. Israel continues to hold back on taking out her enemies. Time is running out so if you want a two state solution, get on board. It will benefit the citizens (not hamas).
Isis is killing thousands. Where is the outrage?
ISIS is a zionist front group. That is where their weapons came from. And Obama is in it up to his half white neck.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1735 Aug 17, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, silly old me.
And what proof do you have that Jesus was a god?
I mean I'm not about to just believe any old thing a stranger tells me because, well that would be um
Naive and could prove dangerous and foolhardy.
Never said Jesus is a god. I said He is God, the God of Israel.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1736 Aug 17, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
Prove there is any GOD.
Israel lives again exactly as God foretold.

Isaiah 11:12 (NKJV)
12 He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.

God's Banner is waving at you.

Location hidden

#1737 Aug 17, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS is a zionist front group. That is where their weapons came from. And Obama is in it up to his half white neck.
You should do stand up comedy

Location hidden

#1738 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe to Christians not to Jews.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1739 Aug 17, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood.

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

The time is rapidly approaching.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#1740 Aug 17, 2014
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE WON WHEN.....
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Real stupid nazislamist and clueless propaganda from Mr. hitler jr. Lies lies lies
...... the best a Hasbara Troll can do is:

"Real stupid nazislamist and clueless propaganda from Mr. hitler jr. Lies lies lies"
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#1741 Aug 17, 2014
STILL WAITING
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I've yet to receive a coherent response from "scirocco" & his fellow apologists for Genocide concerning IDF's murder of the now famous 4 boys on an open beach.

This multiple exicution is further evidence of Israel's Genocidal Policy; Plan Dalet:

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

The murder of 4 Palestinian children who were on an open beach, with perfect visibility.
playing soccer is a perfect example of Israel's Genocidal agenda at work.

A Foreign Journalist was kicking the ball with them moments before & witnessed the Mass Murder
(a soccer ball in play is impossible to mistake)

So...

Which was it:

1. With the most sophisticated targeting hardware that US taxpayers can fund, IDF is comprised of the worst shots in the world & most incompetent killers ever

OR

2. They were deliberately murdered

Which was it?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1742 Aug 17, 2014
James wrote:
Hamas Double War Crimes (UN)
Israelis killed over 400 children in the last month.

Do you want their names again?

Location hidden

#1743 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Sit back and watch God fight for Israel.
I guess God didn't like the Jews Christians gassed in WWII.

Location hidden

#1744 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God and Israel make a Majority. You lose.
I guess God was busy when those three teenagers were killed, eh?

Location hidden

#1745 Aug 17, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious, which 'terrorist tactics' is Israel using?
Killing women waving white flags.

Do you want to go down the list?

Location hidden

#1746 Aug 17, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<
Are they engaging in combat out of uniform to make it impossible for Hamas troops to distinguish combatant from civilian?.
All the time.

And all around the world.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#1747 Aug 17, 2014
"TERROR SOCCER"
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious, which 'terrorist tactics' is Israel using?
EDITED FOR SPACE
Sounds like you're engaging in a little projection.

It sounds like you're engaging in a little chronic deception

Israel is the only state with Ethnic Cleansing as its founding principle and working policy

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.”CONTINUED

AND

Israeli leaders have repeatedly confirmed Israel's Genocidal agenda:

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

“..... most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command :

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.

"What happened in the Dahiya quarter of Beirut in 2006 will happen in every village from which Israel is fired on.[…] We will apply disproportionate force on it and cause great damage and destruction there. From our standpoint, these are not civilian villages, they are military bases." Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot

Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...
_________

Countless ethical & honest Jewish & non Jewish Jurists have found Israel guilty of genocide.

For Example:

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date.

Since I've yet to receive a coherent response from apologists for Genocide concerning IDF's murder of the now famous 4 boys on an open beach, I'll ask you too.

The murder of 4 Palestinian children who were on an open beach, with perfect visibility playing soccer is a perfect example of Israel's Genocidal agenda at work.
(a soccer ball in play is impossible to mistake)

Which was it:

1. With the most sophisticated targeting hardware that US taxpayers can fund, IDF is comprised of the worst shots in the world & most incompetent Uniformed Terrorists in the world

OR

2. They were deliberately murdered
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#1748 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
A God ..........who ..........what ..........A zionist fiction....??

Never woz there a god. or a jesus ..........

More to the point.......... It woz a zionist fraud upon humanity ..........

Famous Irish born commedian Dave Allen sumed it up best ..........

he used to end his shows with
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>" Goodnight, thank you, and may your God go with you."

>
>
druid

Oxford, UK

#1749 Aug 17, 2014
Gray wrote:
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE WON WHEN.....
<quoted text>
...... the best a Hasbara Troll can do is:
"Real stupid nazislamist and clueless propaganda from Mr. hitler jr. Lies lies lies"
Everything anti Israeli is a lie according to Uzi, a laughable character really!

Location hidden

#1750 Aug 17, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
Are they using so-called neutral zones (schools, religious sites, hospitals, UN-facilities) as fire-bases, forcing Hamas to return fire on them?
No one is forcing the IDF terrorists to fire on schools, religious sites, hospitals, UN-facilities.

Hamas hasn't fired from schools, religious sites, hospitals, or UN-facilities.

Even if they were- and with all their thousands of cameras the IDF can't find proof this has ever happened- since when is it okay to fire rockets and tank shells into schools, religious sites, hospitals, and UN-facilities, some have THOUSANDS of civilians in them?

Putting aside (as just happened) the IDF blames these attacks on Hamas until the doctors proved the shell fragments (they pulled from the bodies of the women and children killed) came from IDF fire...

... and then the IDF changed that excuse to they firing at "near by" targets and missed...

Location hidden

#1751 Aug 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Understood.
Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
Stay in school.

Maybe you can work your way up to the high school graduate edition of the bible...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1752 Aug 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess God didn't like the Jews Christians gassed in WWII.
They rebelled against God. They paid. And so will you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It was heard from Everson to Bellingham a " wha... 40 min Chester 1
Rhonda (Logan/ Strobel) Gaudette Mar '18 Anonymous 1
News Worker punched after confronting man about odor (Apr '10) Jan '18 Pardon Pard 10
News Bellingham man sentenced for raping unconscious... Jan '18 Natw 1
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Chevyman 2
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5

Acme Jobs

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages