UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2168 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#1690 Aug 16, 2014
Those that believe Hamas and hate Israel, are just as bad as the Nazis. PERIOD!!!!
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1691 Aug 16, 2014
Gray wrote:
"DON'T CONFUSE MESSAGES WITH FACTS"
(Instruction to all Hasbara Trolls from:
Frank Luntz AKA "BIBI'S BRAIN")
<quoted text>
Hello "Abdurratln"
If you want to know why all these apologists for Zionist Genocide sound the same & what they use as "Source Material", look no further than:
"The Israel Project; 2009 Global Dictionary"
“No it isn’t the Pentagon Papers, but here’s a small sign that the MSM is (finally) going to take on the big bad Israel lobby”
http://mondoweiss.net/2009/07/no-it-isnt-the-...
EXCERPT “........"2009 Global Language Dictionary" that includes, on page 62, "The Best Settlement Argument," containing the claim, Why should peace require the ethnic cleansing of Jews from the West Bank?
Newsweek calls the pdf's publication a "web exclusive." Does this mean that the Mainstream Media are going to start reporting on the Israel lobby in an aggressive, even adversarial manner, which after all is a great American tradition with respect to corruption?”CONTINUED
“Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire”
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/i...
EXCERPTS “Benjamin Netanyahu that he has been called “Bibi’s brain”. He is also a former student and employee of Frank Luntz, the Republican strategist who produced a confidential booklet in 2009, promptly leaked, advising Israeli spokesmen how best to manipulate American and European public opinion.“Don’t confuse messages with facts,”
Dr Luntz stresses that spokesmen must demonise Hamas, but above all emphasise that they feel for the sufferings of Palestinians as well as Israelis.
The problem about this approach is that it sounds particularly hypocritical when, according to Unicef, 230 children have been killed in Gaza, an average of ten a day, and 2,000 have been wounded by Israeli bombs, shells and bullets.
In other words, deny everything in the teeth of the evidence on day one and, by the time definitive proof of the massacre comes through, nobody notices when you have to admit responsibility.
Gallup poll shows that among Americans aged between 18 and 29 some 51 per cent said Israel’s actions were unjustified while only 23 per cent said they were. 
"CONTINUED
“The Israel Project’s 2009 GLOBAL LANGUAGE"
DICTIONARY”
http://www.stopdebezetting.com/documents/pdf/...
EXCERPT
PREFACE
1: 25 RULES FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
2: A GLOSSARY OF WORDS THAT WORK
3: HOW TO TALK ABOUT PALESTINIAN SELF GOVERNMENT & 21 PROSPERITY
4: ISOLATING IRAN-BACKED HAMAS AS AN OBSTACLE TO PEACE
5: THE LANGUAGE OF TACKLING A NUCLEAR IRAN 39
6: GAZA: ISRAEL’S RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE AND DEFENSIBLE
7: PEACE: THE CENTRAL MESSAGE
(CONTINUED)
II: THE HAMAS COVENANT
107 APPENDIX III: IMPORTANT FACTS
108 APPENDIX IV: POSTERS THAT WORK 112
CONTINUED
Who is "The Israeli Project"?
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1692 Aug 16, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Those that believe Hamas and hate Israel, are just as bad as the Nazis. PERIOD!!!!
VN. every time i read your posts i get such a horrible feeling that inside you there is massive amounts of pain. I really pray that some day you are able to heal!
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1693 Aug 16, 2014
ok, sorry VN. wrong post to reply to with that one. nevertheless, i do feel pain in your words in most of your other posts.
just sayin...
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1694 Aug 16, 2014
actually i don't understand the post i replied to...
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#1695 Aug 16, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you with:
Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;
today in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Take you bullshit somewhere else. You look like a stupid troll that impersonates Christians.
druid

Oxford, UK

#1696 Aug 16, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You can't say you weren't warned.
Oh I have been warned alright, warned that people like you who cannot think for themselves and quote 2000 year old text, mostly condemming people for the way they live their lives and threatening them with the wrath of their 'Loving' god are an insipid sore on humanity.

Religion in all its guises has killed more people and caused more suffering in this world than anything else.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#1697 Aug 16, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have been warned alright, warned that people like you who cannot think for themselves and quote 2000 year old text, mostly condemming people for the way they live their lives and threatening them with the wrath of their 'Loving' god are an insipid sore on humanity.
Religion in all its guises has killed more people and caused more suffering in this world than anything else.
Dollarbill is a troll not a Christian fanatic.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#1698 Aug 16, 2014
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-recruits-a...

&eu rl=http://whatreallyhappened.c om/&feature=player_embedde d
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#1699 Aug 16, 2014
The trolls talking about what they do

https://trutube.tv/video/21939/Israeli-Intern... -
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#1700 Aug 16, 2014
James

Los Angeles, CA

#1701 Aug 16, 2014
Hamassholes are terrorists.

IDF Will wipe them out. Coming soon

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1702 Aug 16, 2014
KeepCalmNcarryON wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuctard troll.
Pervert.
druid

Oxford, UK

#1703 Aug 16, 2014
James wrote:
Perhaps, but then what?
They will be replaced by another organisation probably more extreme than the last and cycle will continue.
As long as Israel continues it's policy of repression and land grabbing absolutely nothing will change.

Location hidden

#1704 Aug 16, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Take you bullshit somewhere else. You look like a stupid troll that impersonates Christians.
God bless you with violence and family trouble today in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Location hidden

#1705 Aug 16, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't kill people. Hamas murders their own children.

Location hidden

#1706 Aug 16, 2014
James wrote:
God bless Israel today.

God bless Hamas today with violence in Jesus' Name. Amen.
James

Los Angeles, CA

#1707 Aug 16, 2014
http://www.thecaseforisrael.com/Watch "the case for israel" democracies outpost
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but then what?
They will be replaced by another organisation probably more extreme than the last and cycle will continue.
As long as Israel continues it's policy of repression and land grabbing absolutely nothing will change.
James

Los Angeles, CA

#1708 Aug 16, 2014
druid

Oxford, UK

#1709 Aug 16, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Christians don't kill people. Hamas murders their own children.
Are you allowed out on your own?
Christians don't kill people!!! ha haaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shot fired at Hot Shotz bar (Oct '07) Aug 17 chuck a nut 33
Despicable american Aug 11 Hawaii86 1
News Minutemen plan return to border this weekend (Feb '06) Aug 11 Hawaii86 12
Searching Aug 5 Jstephens 1
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
Recall of Mt Baker school board member (Sep '12) Sep '12 John L 1

Acme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages