UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2168 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Zioni

Israel

#168 Apr 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's meet for lunch in Gaza on a day Israel isn't using tanks to shell bomb shelters, eh?
They don't have bomb shelters its Israel who has bomb shelters. The Palestinians choose to build tunnels to invade Israel instead of trying to protect their people.

You do realize that Israel left Gaza years ago.
Zioni

Israel

#169 Apr 2, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
1"They are all citizens and they can all vote."
- IF they haven't been arbitrarily locked up, Gunned Down, "Price Tagged" etc by IDF & Settler Goons or Hauled away in the middle of the night never to be seen again.
2, "They have 3-4 parties in the Israeli Parliament."
- ALL of which can be locked up and/or thrown out (and have been) at the whim of any Zionist Party
Keep trying, Hasbarat
Where do you make this crap up.
Arab Israeli politicians have openly called for the destruction of the country, aided our enemies such as Hamas and are still allowed to sit in Parliament. Jews who do this are sitting in jail.

It was a non-Jew who convicted the President and there are Arabs in all part of society on all levels.
Zioni

Israel

#170 Apr 2, 2014
Gray wrote:
ONE LIE AT A TIME
<quoted text>
There are far too many lies in "Zioni's" rambling & disjointed screed to find time to debunk them all
So....
Let's start with the most easily debunked:
"1.You however spread lies
2. and call for the destruction of Israel
3.and ethnic cleansing of the Jews."
1. "zioni", has yet to find one lie in all the comments I have posted. I defy him to find JUST ONE of the "lies" he/she/it mentions
2. Again, "zioni" is lying in that I have NEVER called for the destruction of Israel. I defy him to find just ONE instance in which I have.
3. The claim that I have called for "the ethnic cleansing of the Jews." is perhps the most egregious lie in that I have repeatedly praised ethical, honest and peaceful Jews (and non Jews)
If there are 3 lies in just one of "Zioni's" sentences, it's not unreasonable to assume that there are dozens in each of his/her/its "comments"
Do you think that Israel has a right to exist or should it be dismantled for a Palestinian state?
You have said that Jews should return to Europe. If you even admit that Jews exist. You have no interest in Jewish property calling for them to also leave which is ethnic cleansing.

I wish you could see me laughing at you.

On nearly every page you post a false quote or a lie, you deny that Jews can own property here, you also seem unable to give a legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land. and most of what you post is just attacking the people writing here instead of addressing the issues.
Anyone who has been here for more than a few days has probably seem at least a few examples of your lies.

I have come to the conclusion that you are either mentally disturbed or have Alzheimer's.
Louise

Winder, GA

#171 Apr 3, 2014
There is no ethnic cleansing in Israel. The Israelis are NOT going throughout Israel murdering/butchering/slaugjter ing non-Israelis/Jews. Israel is building on and developing their land. They must have a land not split up and divided either.Etnic cleansing has ocurred in other areas of the world, but not in Israel by the Jewish people. That statement made by the UN 'expert' is not only a lie jut is also ludicrous.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#172 Apr 3, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have bomb shelters its Israel who has bomb shelters..
Gaza has bomb shelters, Hasbarat.

They are found in schools, for example.

And Israel isn't shy about bombing them.

Location hidden

#173 Apr 3, 2014
Zioni wrote:
Arab Israeli politicians have openly called for the destruction of the country,
Israelis politicians have been calling for expulsion of non Jews from Israel (including the occupied territories) since 1948.

And so has their religious leaders... in a country where the is a state religion.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#174 Apr 3, 2014
"ZIONI SEZ:
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what Muslims you speak of as those living in Israel have citizenship and the same rights.
EDITED

. I was even asked out by an Arab a couple of months ago.
Oh Please!.....You must mean "asked out to the legal '67 borders

How do your "Arab friends" feel about your support of Israel's ongoing Plan Dalet, theft of their relatives' land and denigration of their right to live in "Greater Israel"

'fess up.....You've got as many "Arab friends" as Israel has made honest Peace initiatives

----------

1. At least your War Criminals have been more honest than Israel's failed Hasbara Industry:

”If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural, we have taken their country.”
David Ben-Gurion (1886-1973), first Prime Minister of Israel

What is any clearer than "we have taken their country?

2. You repeatedly demand Documentation stating that Palestinians have a right to their land of generations but act as if time began in the 1940's when Foreign, Zionist Terrorist Gangs began their Policy of Expulsion and Extermination.

BUT

The Levant has been inhabited by non Jewish, REAL Semites since Canaanite times. Your modern foreign-originated, Ashkenazi Jews currently occupying Palestine only recently came from Russia, Poland, the US, Spain etc.

The most reliable statistics are those most shunned by purveyors of Ziono-Mythology. Those are the British Mandatory Palestine; Survey and Census:

REPORT ON
PALESTINE ADMINISTRATION, 1922.
http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/A682CABF7...

XVI.--CENSUS.

The census results were:--

Moslems .......... 590,890
Jews .......... 83,794
Christians .......... 73,024
Druzes .......... 7,028
Samaritans .......... 163
Bahais .......... 265
Metawallis .......... 156
Hindoos .......... 1,454
Sikhs .......... 408
--------

Before the 1880 influx of FOREIGN, European Jews, native Jewish residents comprised only 2% of Palestine

Therefore the Palestinians have the same rights to Palestine as the existent Australian Aborigines, Eskimos do to their land. The Eskimos don't need the permission of Foreign, Colonial Powers, the UN etc to use their accepted land.

It is only because foreign, Colonial Powers backing Zionist Terrorist Gangs that Palestine's possession is even an issue.

Ben-Gurion simply repeats what all of the Foreign Zionist Terrorist Leaders cum "Statesmen"/ "Heros" in that they have 'taken their land"

That simple reality debunks nonsensical demands for permission of people who have no right to give or take.

It is only the enormous clout of the British Zionist Federation that quashed the preceding "McMahon Agreement”

“The McMahon Agreement”
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon....
EXCERPT “The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land. The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917"

In short, the non Jewish Semites were there first and Foreign Zionists via Colonial Britain "took their land" and unless Israel negotiates in good faith, i.e. withdraw to the '67 Borders, it won't last 20 more years.

The object of your Israeli Hasbara Industry is to obfuscate a simple reality with post facto machinations
Gray

Richmond, VA

#175 Apr 3, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that Israel has a right to exist or should it be dismantled for a Palestinian state?
You have said that Jews should return to Europe. If you even admit that Jews exist. You have no interest in Jewish property calling for them to also leave which is ethnic cleansing.
On nearly every page you post a false quote or a lie, you deny that Jews can own property here, you also seem unable to give a legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land. and most of what you post is just attacking the people writing here instead of addressing the issues.
Anyone who has been here for more than a few days has probably seem at least a few examples of your lies.
I have come to the conclusion that you are either mentally disturbed or have Alzheimer's.
Without your brazen, easily debunked lies and simple minded insults,where would you be.

You MUST rely on name calling because I've repeatedly proven you a liar.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#176 Apr 3, 2014
ZIONI'S CAUGHT LYING AGAIN
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the following accusations which are additional, easily debunked lies.

Let's start with the most easily debunked:
"1.You however spread lies
2. and call for the destruction of Israel
3.and ethnic cleansing of the Jews."
1. "zioni", has yet to find one lie in all the comments I have posted. I defy him to find JUST ONE of the "lies" he/she/it mentions
2. Again, "zioni" is lying in that I have NEVER called for the destruction of Israel. I defy him to find just ONE instance in which I have.
3. The claim that I have called for "the ethnic cleansing of the Jews." is perhps the most egregious lie in that I have repeatedly praised ethical, honest and peaceful Jews (and non Jews)
If there are 3 lies in just one of "Zioni's" sentences, it's not unreasonable to assume that there are dozens in each of his/her/its "comments"

Zioni's caught lying again.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#177 Apr 4, 2014
Lebanon has become the country with "the highest per-capita concentration of refugees worldwide", and is struggling to keep pace, the statement said. Muslim killing of Muslims goes on with impunity,

"The influx of a million refugees would be massive in any country. For Lebanon, a small nation beset by internal difficulties, the impact is staggering," the UNHCR chief, António Guterres, said.

The statement came amid reports that several mortar shells had struck the Syrian capital, Damascus, on Thursday, killing at least six people. Syrian state television said the heaviest blow had struck the suburb of Harasta, where six children had been killed and eight wounded. Five more were injured when another mortar shell struck the upscale neighbourhood of Maliki.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said shells had also struck central Damascus, including the Ummayad Square, close to TV and radio stations as well as the army command, but there were no casualties. There were also reports of heavy clashes and air raids in the Damascus suburb of Mleiha.

Syria's three-year war has killed more than 150,000 people, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, while half of the population are estimated to have fled their homes.

Of those who have fled Syria, nearly 600,000 have registered as refugees in Jordan and about 670,000 in Turkey.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#178 Apr 4, 2014
CATCH A HASBARAT BY HIS TOE......
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have bomb shelters its Israel who has bomb shelters. The Palestinians choose to build tunnels to invade Israel instead of trying to protect their people.
You do realize that Israel left Gaza years ago.
I'll leave it to Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) to debunk your popular "Raining Hamas Rockets" Myth.

"“And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar"

I would have to be paid and full time to refute ALL of your lies

“Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks”
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-...

source Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

EXCERPTS “To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.
However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.” CONTINUED

Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.

Throughout the years of rocket attacks into Israel, a total of 26 people have been killed altogether.

Operation Cast Lead (December 27, 2008–January 18, 2009) and Operation Pillar of Cloud:
more than one out of every four deaths occurred during these two operations, which were ostensibly designed to deter rocket attacks.

For the entire duration of the 2008 Hamas–Israel cease-fire—even after Israel had broken the cease-fire on Nov. 4—not a single person was killed by rocket or mortar fire into Israel.

“And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar
This disputes the clichéd notion that rocket attacks are “designed to maximize civilian casualties.” Indeed, with such a low fatality rate and with the characteristic imprecision of the weapons, they cannot be expected to inflict a fatality most of the time.

.....every year listed, the IDF’s rocket fatalities number is higher than what has been established.

Jewish Israeli taxi driver was strangled to death by three Palestinians as revenge for the IDF killing of a relative. Outside of that, a 16-year old boy in the Bat Ayin settlement was killed by a lone Palestinian with an axe,

We can add to the embarrassment by referring to a page about “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel” on the website of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which reproduces both the IDF bar chart and rocket numbers as reported by ITIC—contradictory information, presented together in a single page by the Israeli government, in order to explain “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel.”

Gray

Powhatan, VA

#179 Apr 5, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Lebanon has become the country with "the highest per-capita concentration of refugees worldwide", and is struggling to keep pace, the statement said. Muslim killing of Muslims goes on with impunity,
"The influx of a million refugees would be massive in any country. For Lebanon, a small nation beset by internal difficulties, the impact is staggering," the UNHCR chief, António Guterres, said.
The statement came amid reports that several mortar shells had struck the Syrian capital, Damascus, on Thursday, killing at least six people. Syrian state television said the heaviest blow had struck the suburb of Harasta, where six children had been killed and eight wounded. Five more were injured when another mortar shell struck the upscale neighbourhood of Maliki.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said shells had also struck central Damascus, including the Ummayad Square, close to TV and radio stations as well as the army command, but there were no casualties. There were also reports of heavy clashes and air raids in the Damascus suburb of Mleiha.
Syria's three-year war has killed more than 150,000 people, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, while half of the population are estimated to have fled their homes.
Of those who have fled Syria, nearly 600,000 have registered as refugees in Jordan and about 670,000 in Turkey.
From which nti Muslim Hate site are you spamming us?

What do they mean by "Muslim killing of Muslims goes on with impunity"

At least cite the source

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#183 Apr 6, 2014
Islam is dooming itself, everyday.

The Doom was inbuilt into the "Religion" and the only thing is that the Muslims have never understood it.

Surah Maryam 19:71-72 : There will be no one of you [the Muslims] who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.
This, in itself promises all Muslims that they shall doom themselves by believing the lies of Mohammad, yet, though every Muslim knows this, they accept that and carry on with the Agenda for World Domination and the extermination of all others as they are commanded to in:
al Qur'an, Surat At-Tawbah(The Repentance) 9:123 Sahih International
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
O you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, that is, the nearest, followed by the next nearest of them, and let them find harshness in you, that is, severity, in other words, be harsh with them, and know that God is with the pious, helping and granting [them] victory.
Qur'an tells them to fight every non-Muslim who is their neighbor and then the next, after they have finished off that one.
The Qur'an warns them against taking any non-Muslim for an ally or friend - on pain of joining their friend in their Fate - Death. And, it tells them to deceive the non-Muslims with words that are not from their heart; because:
al Qur'an, Surat Al-Bayyinah(The Clear Proof) 98:6
Sahih International
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
Truly the disbelievers from among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters shall be in the fire of Hell, to abide therein (khalidina: an implied circumstantial qualifier, in other words, it will be decreed for them by God, exalted be He, to abide therein)— those are the worst of creatures.

Read the beginning of the surah al baqarah and you will see that Mohammad says that Allah has cursed all non-Muslims to be blind and deaf to Islam. In short, Allah has condemned all non-Muslims to be killed by the Muslims.
Now, thanks to the premature launch of their Jihad by the al Queda, the Muslims have been exposed and more and more people are becoming aware of the True Nature of Islam. You can see the rising Opposition to Islamofascism and the rise of the openly Anti-Islamic Parties like the BNP. Muslims will engage in a futile Civil War where the Muslims will kill other Muslims and blame others. By the time that happens, the rich Arabs, along with their King and Emirs will have consolidated their money and fled from there with it to the West where they have a lot of friends whom they have been carefully cultivating over the decades.

The Shia Sunni sectarian killings and infighting will unfortunately continue. Then, there will be riots with the hungry and homeless deportees fighting with the locals for food and shelter which will decimate them further.

Nobody can change this, because it's the Fate of the Muslims to learn the hard way.
Let's not fear their Terrorism and their Riots and their Violence. They are digging their own graves and speeding up the process.

Location hidden

#184 Apr 6, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Islam is dooming itself, everyday.
You don't think anyone reads your copy&paste plagiarized spam?
Zioni

Israel

#187 Apr 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaza has bomb shelters, Hasbarat.
They are found in schools, for example.
And Israel isn't shy about bombing them.
You are speaking of weapons storage facilities, missile launching pads and such which Hamas, Hezbollah, and Fatah have a history of placing in schools, hospitals, residential buildings.

Maybe you should ask why the Palestinians are carrying out a double war crime by using civilian areas as military installation and firing at civilian areas.
Zioni

Israel

#188 Apr 6, 2014
Gray wrote:
"ZIONI SEZ:
<quoted text>
Oh Please!.....You must mean "asked out to the legal '67 borders
How do your "Arab friends" feel about your support of Israel's ongoing Plan Dalet, theft of their relatives' land and denigration of their right to live in "Greater Israel"
'fess up.....You've got as many "Arab friends" as Israel has made honest Peace initiatives
----------
1. At least your War Criminals have been more honest than Israel's failed Hasbara Industry:
”If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural, we have taken their country.”
David Ben-Gurion (1886-1973), first Prime Minister of Israel
What is any clearer than "we have taken their country?
2. You repeatedly demand Documentation stating that Palestinians have a right to their land of generations but act as if time began in the 1940's when Foreign, Zionist Terrorist Gangs began their Policy of Expulsion and Extermination.
BUT
The Levant has been inhabited by non Jewish, REAL Semites since Canaanite times. Your modern foreign-originated, Ashkenazi Jews currently occupying Palestine only recently came from Russia, Poland, the US, Spain etc.
It is only the enormous clout of the British Zionist Federation that quashed the preceding "McMahon Agreement”
“The McMahon Agreement”
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon....
EXCERPT “The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land. The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917".....
THERE IS NO LEGAL BASIS IN INTERNATIONAL LAW FOR THE GREEN LINE.

Jordan-Israel armistice agreement and I quote.
"It is also recognized that no provision of this Agreement shall in any way prejudice the rights, claims and positions of either Party hereto in the ultimate peaceful settlement of the Palestine question, the provisions of this Agreement being dictated exclusively by military considerations. "

STILL WAITING FOR ANY DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES A MAKES 1967 LINES LEGAL?

Plan Delet was just that a plan. It was never used.

I only have a few Arab friends these days but speak to Arabs on a daily basis. I hope they don't want to kill me. I SUPPORT INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS FOR PALESTINIANS.

Interesting how you population figures don't start in the 1800's when large non-Jewish immigration continued.

Just looking at Palestinian family names shows they are not indigenous. Their own names tell us that they came from other places. The Palestinian leadership has said on camera that they came from other lands.

JUST ADMIT THAT THERE IS NO LEGAL BASIS FOR A PALESTINIAN STATE.

It was a Jewish brigade who fought with the British for Palestine in WW1.
THE ARABS IN WW1 FOUGHT AGAINST THE BRITISH IN PALESTINE.
The McMahon agreement makes no mention of Palestine and further correspondence makes that clear.
Zioni

Israel

#189 Apr 6, 2014
Gray wrote:
CATCH A HASBARAT BY HIS TOE......
<quoted text>
I'll leave it to Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) to debunk your popular "Raining Hamas Rockets" Myth........
clearly delusional you are.

You have posted fake quotes and got caught and call for Jews from Palestine to be ethnically cleansed. You have no basis for your claims on borders and refuse to back them up, you don't even consider Jews real,....

Don't even know why I am trying. For anyone here with an IQ of over 5 they can see you lie on every page, incite hatred against Jews and not just Israel, there is no reason to even answer you.

You claim I am lying but seem unable to give one example.

As for Hamas rockets. I wonder how you would feel if 10,000 rockets were fired at your city??? Its not only about casualty figures but the fact that Hamas are firing from civilian areas at civilian areas. A double war crime ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE CARPET BOMBED GAZE FOR EVEN A COUPLE OF MISSILES.

So the Meir Amit center did not dispute anything i stated. Interesting how you trust a Zionist Jew when it suites you.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#190 Apr 6, 2014
NO DEFENSE FOR GENOCIDAL STATE
Jack Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
stinky, your mom gets bukkake in filthy village mosque
This sort of "response" is what we've come to expect from desperate Zionist Shills for a Proven Genocidal State.

They're unable to compose an On Topic, honest, documented rebuttal so they are left to spew vulgar garbage representing the Zionist Hate Cult of "One Pure Race"

In addition to Israel's Policy "Plan Dalet" that outlines its Extermination and Expulsion Plan,

Israel's systematic Extermination is not the only qualification for Genocide as articulated by the following, ethical Jewish scholar:

“When Does It Become Genocide; Alarmingly Close in Gaza?”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“Alarmingly close is right. Here is how Raphael Lemkin, the Polish-Jewish legal scholar who pushed for the genocide convention, defined it in 1943:

"genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation....

It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves.

The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

Israel's leadership has not, of course, issued a declaration of intent. However, many leading Israeli officials can be said to have done so. For example:

• Putting the Palestinians of Gaza "on a diet" -- Dov Weisglass, chief aide to Ariel Sharon, in 2006.

• Exposing them to "a bigger shoah (holocaust)" -- Matan Vilnai, former deputy defense minister, in 2008.

• Issuing religious edits exhorting soldiers to show no mercy -- the Israeli army rabbinate during the actual conflict.

Such declarations echo at least three of the "8 stages of genocide" identified by Genocide Watch president Gregory Stanton in the 1990s after the Rwanda genocide: Classification, dehumanization, and polarization.

Then there is the deliberate destruction or barring of means of sustenance as Israel has done on land and at sea. Already, the Goldstone Report has said that depriving the Gaza Palestinians of their means of sustenance, employment, housing and water, freedom of movement, and access to a court of law, could amount to persecution." CONTINUED

Don't expect an intelligent, honest or credible rebuttal of this Comment either by the Zionist "Shill Mill"
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#191 Apr 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

As for Hamas rockets. I wonder how you would feel if 10,000 rockets were fired at your city??? Its not only about casualty figures but the fact that Hamas are firing from civilian areas at civilian areas. A double war crime ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE CARPET BOMBED GAZE FOR EVEN A COUPLE OF MISSILES.
So the Meir Amit center did not dispute anything i stated. Interesting how you trust a Zionist Jew when it suites you.
Ive refuted all of "zioni's" falsehoods and debunked his lies before but because he is among Israel's Full Time, Paid, State supported Propagandists, he can Post his Hasbara scripts and fabrications ALL DAY LONG

Unpaid, regular opponents to proven Zionist Genocide don't have all day long to refute the "Hasbarat's" lies

For example of Zioni's lies:
"Zioni" claimed that I had called for the extermination of the Jewish People AND the destruction of Israel, neither of which is true.

I posted his claim three times which he dodged and continues to dodge.

In short, he was caught in proven lies

So, "Zioni" where did I: "called for the extermination of the Jewish People AND the destruction of Israel,"

----------

Zioni's "Raining Hamas Rockets" myth was just recently debunked by no less than:

Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC).

I'll post it again because a Hasbarat has ALL DAY LONG to regurgitate the same lie.

Please read & decide for yourself:

"For the entire duration of the 2008 Hamas–Israel cease-fire—even after Israel had broken the cease-fire on Nov. 4—not a single person was killed by rocket or mortar fire into Israel."

EXCERPTS “To begin, Israeli spokespeople frequently remind the world that a million Israeli citizens are within range of Gaza rockets, twelve thousand of which have been fired into Israel in the last twelve years, inflicting thousands of injuries and several dead.

However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.”

Operation Cast Lead (December 27, 2008–January 18, 2009) and Operation Pillar of Cloud:
more than one out of every four deaths occurred during these two operations, which were ostensibly designed to deter rocket attacks.

“And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar
This disputes the clichéd notion that rocket attacks are “designed to maximize civilian casualties.” Indeed, with such a low fatality rate and with the characteristic imprecision of the weapons, they cannot be expected to inflict a fatality most of the time.

every year listed, the IDF’s rocket fatalities number is higher than what has been established.
Jewish Israeli taxi driver was strangled to death by three Palestinians as revenge for the IDF killing of a relative. Outside of that, a 16-year old boy in the Bat Ayin settlement was killed by a lone Palestinian with an axe,

We can add to the embarrassment by referring to a page about “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel” on the website of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which reproduces both the IDF bar chart and rocket numbers as reported by ITIC—contradictory information, presented together in a single page by the Israeli government, in order to explain “The Hamas Terror War Against Israel.”

"You claim I am lying but seem unable to give one example."
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#192 Apr 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

As for Hamas rockets. I wonder how you would feel if 10,000 rockets were fired at your city??? Its not only about casualty figures but the fact that Hamas are firing from civilian areas at civilian areas. A double war crime .
Ive refuted all of "zioni's" falsehoods and debunked his lies before but because he is among Israel's Full Time, Paid, State supported Propagandists, he can Post his Hasbara scripts and fabrications ALL DAY LONG

Unpaid, regular opponents to proven Zionist Genocide don't have all day long to refute the "Hasbarat's" lies

For example of Zioni's lies:
"Zioni" claimed that I had called for the extermination of the Jewish People AND the destruction of Israel, neither of which is true.

I posted his claim three times which he dodged and continues to dodge.

In short, he was caught in proven lies

So, "Zioni" where did I: "called for the extermination of the Jewish People AND the destruction of Israel,"

----------

Zioni's "Raining 10,000 Hamas Rockets" myth was just recently debunked by no less than:

"“And for an entire year before Operation Pillar of Cloud, not a single Israeli was killed by rocket or mortar"

I'll post it again because a Hasbarat has ALL DAY LONG to regurgitate the same lie.

Please read & decide for yourself:

"For the entire duration of the 2008 Hamas–Israel cease-fire—even after Israel had broken the cease-fire on Nov. 4—not a single person was killed by rocket or mortar fire into Israel."

However, we are rarely told exactly how many people have been killed by these rocket attacks.”

every year listed, the IDF’s rocket fatalities number is higher than what has been established.

"You claim I am lying but seem unable to give one example."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Aug 27 Mn resident 85
News Shot fired at Hot Shotz bar (Oct '07) Aug 17 chuck a nut 33
Despicable american Aug 11 Hawaii86 1
News Minutemen plan return to border this weekend (Feb '06) Aug 11 Hawaii86 12
Searching Aug 5 Jstephens 1
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5

Acme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages