UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2174 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#1484 Aug 14, 2014
There is a deep seated evil in zionism from beginning to now. But the whole world is starting to wake up to the reality. For a long time they were able to pull the wool over the eyes of most of the civilized world. But not any longer. Even UK has stopped selling them weapons. That is a first step towards de-zionization of civilization.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#1485 Aug 14, 2014
The UN is nothing but a communist/ anti-freedom body that is out to destroy all that the USA stands for. By being against Israel, they plan to undermine the USA. The Nazis would be so proud of them. It is long past time to undo the UN and kick them out of this country and stop funding them.

Minneapolis, MN

#1486 Aug 14, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
The UN is nothing but a communist/ anti-freedom body that is out to destroy all that the USA stands for. By being against Israel, they plan to undermine the USA. The Nazis would be so proud of them. It is long past time to undo the UN and kick them out of this country and stop funding them.
That would not change a thing. Injustice is still injustice no matter where UN headquarters are located or even if there is no UN at all:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/16/us-... .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_re...
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#1487 Aug 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
PS: It isn't Palestinian and Jews (and note that you insisted among other such things as: Palestinians and Palatine doesn't exist).
>
>
>
Slurpicoco cannot help but advertise her stompidity every time she opens her bowells to
speak..........
>
I
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1488 Aug 15, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ignoire Israeli terrorism in 2014?
Ignore??? There was no such thing, only according to the news outlets in Englandistan and we know they lie 24/7
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#1491 Aug 15, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore??? There was no such thing, only according to the news outlets in Englandistan and we know they lie 24/7
>
>
I'm sure it has not gone un-notice by the saner side of the forum

that the trolls are becoming afflicted with a desease which causes them
to pass words via their bowels .....due to the fact that they are so full of sheeeeeeeeeeeet......

The stench coming from Uzit suggest she has contracted it today

It is likely to be permanent ........

>
>

Minneapolis, MN

#1492 Aug 15, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a lie that the war on Gaza is now over for no other than that Israel has run out of weapons to use and both UK and the USA are refusing to deliver new ones? And that this happened because Israel attacked the UN three times in about 4-5 days? Are those lies? Or is all that just co-incidences:

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2014/08/14/i...
http://www.timesofisrael.com/washington-limit...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/04/...
http://www.amnesty.org/en/campaigns/control-a...

Yep. It looks to me like your stupid and evil little war is over. So, you will not violate this ceasefire. You are likely to make a deal that will last for awhile.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1494 Aug 15, 2014
Isaiah 14:29-32. "Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina , because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpents root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery, flying serpent...and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant. Howl O gate, cry O city, thou whole Palestina art dissolved..." The Palestinians are the ancient Philistines and are related to Canaan. Israel is called the "holy land" and only the holy will dwell there. All non Jews will be expelled. Everyone who enters into the covenant of life with the God of Israel will be called the "elect".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1495 Aug 15, 2014
God bless Israel today in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless Hamas today with:

Deuteronomy 28:16-19 (NKJV)
16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your body 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

in Jesus' Name. Amen.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#1496 Aug 15, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your body 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Trolls pretending to be demented Christian Zionists don't fool anyone. Amen.

David Dukes new video explains the situation better then I could.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1497 Aug 15, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I suppose a terrorist bomb was justified in that case!!!
same old same old.
Well let's see if it was indeed.....It was after WW2 ended and the Brits refused to allow the remnant of Jewish survivors to emigrate to Palestine as required by the Palestine Mandate.

Then the Brits pulled off Operation AGATHA...a deliberate attempt to disarm Jews and prevent them from defending themselves against Arab terrorism.

"Agatha triggered echoes of the Holocaust in the minds of many people. Women ripped their clothing to expose concentration camp tattoos. There were incidents of people in the settlements herded into cages while screaming that this was what the Nazis did. A minority among the British troops exacerbated the situation by shouting "Heil Hitler," scrawling swastikas on walls, and referring to gas chambers while conducting searches."

Yep the Brits deserved far more than just the King David Hotel bombing for their heinous act of defying their Mandate.

Location hidden

#1498 Aug 15, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a lie that the war on Gaza is now over for no other than that Israel has run out of weapons to use and both UK and the USA are refusing to deliver new ones? And that this happened because Israel attacked the UN three times in about 4-5 days? Are those lies? Or is all that just co-incidences:
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2014/08/14/i...
http://www.timesofisrael.com/washington-limit...
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/04/...
http://www.amnesty.org/en/campaigns/control-a...
Yep. It looks to me like your stupid and evil little war is over. So, you will not violate this ceasefire. You are likely to make a deal that will last for awhile.
How many UN headquarters did Hamas use to fire rockets? You seem to be oblivious to Pale war crimes. In fact you lie about them.

This is a taqiyyah free zone

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1499 Aug 15, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls pretending to be demented Christian Zionists don't fool anyone. Amen.
David Dukes new video explains the situation better then I could.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LuH8StEEvN4XX
God bless you today with:

in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#1500 Aug 15, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
How many UN headquarters did Hamas use to fire rockets? You seem to be oblivious to Pale war crimes. In fact you lie about them.
>
>
>
Yo shud apply fo netanyahoooos job slurpicoco......

yo wud slaughter much many more than he an his pa cud do together........

yo number has bin recorded an passsed on to the headloppers
be sure yo will face yo just deserts sooner rather than later.......

and may the beast dance upon yo soul

>
>
Orf yo go now..........
>
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1501 Aug 15, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
I'm sure it has not gone un-notice by the saner side of the forum
that the trolls are becoming afflicted with a desease which causes them
to pass words via their bowels .....due to the fact that they are so full of sheeeeeeeeeeeet......
The stench coming from Uzit suggest she has contracted it today
It is likely to be permanent ........
>
Hey nazi piece of shit I did not know u got your face up my ass, probably thats where u belong.
>
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1502 Aug 15, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Right on AMEN

Location hidden

#1503 Aug 15, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
Yo shud apply fo netanyahoooos job slurpicoco......
yo wud slaughter much many more than he an his pa cud do together........
yo number has bin recorded an passsed on to the headloppers
be sure yo will face yo just deserts sooner rather than later.......
and may the beast dance upon yo soul
>
>
Orf yo go now..........
>
>
Israel chooses to live in peace and be left alone by the Hamas fascists. But living up to their Charter they want Jews dead. And their own wishes are being revisited on them courtesy of Allah who has supplied Israel with mighty weapons to defend itself.

Careful of the next Hellfire missile

Location hidden

#1504 Aug 15, 2014
Report from the Gaza War: Palestinians Fired from Behind Children

At an IDF base near the Gaza border, a Golani Brigade commander said: "We saw Hamas fighters moving...holding 5-year-old children in front of them as human shields. I am a father. I cannot even begin to understand the mentality of a fighter who would use a child to protect himself."

He recounted how his soldiers in Gaza had spotted a Hamas rocket about to be launched. He was about to order the soldiers to open fire when suddenly children started walking toward the soldiers right in front of the rocket.

"My soldiers are eighteen and they're making life and death decisions, trying to decide,'Should I allow children in Sderot to be bombed today by not firing on the rocket? But if I fire I may hurt a Palestinian child.'"

He told his soldiers to stand down. The rocket was fired.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/battling-dark-...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1505 Aug 15, 2014
Hey eat this..........
SHARE WITH YOUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND FRIENDS WHAT FAMOUS PEOPLE THINK ABOUT.......!
----------
Winston S. Churchill:
"Some people like the Jews, and some do not.
But no thoughtful man can deny the fact
that they are, beyond any question,
the most formidable and most remarkable race
which has appeared in the world.
John F. Kennedy:
Israel was not created in order to disappear-
Israel will endure and flourish.
It is the child of hope and the home of the brave.
It can neither be broken by adversity
nor demoralized by success.
It carries the shield of democracy and
it honors the sword of freedom.
\
David Ben Gurion:
"In Israel , in order to be a realist,
you must believe in miracles."
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
"Energy is the basis of everything.
Every Jew, no matter how insignificant,
is engaged in some decisive and immediate pursuit of a goal...
It is the most perpetual people of the earth..."

Minneapolis, MN

#1507 Aug 15, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that entire zionist war cabinet will be charged with war crimes very soon. No doubt about it. Now, lest see how many high ;level HAMAS =leaders get charged. Very few if any. And having a few charge is worth the price to have the entire Netanyahu gang charged and punished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender community rallies behind Magnolia r... Jul 1 TerryE 1
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 15 Bellingham 1
www.ShareWhatcom.com May '15 ShareWhatcom 1
Review: Haulin' Ash Chimney Sweeps (Mar '10) May '15 mikilt 3
Review: Bayside Therapy Associates LLC May '15 Rick 1
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) May '15 Jeff Sjolander 80
Review: Flipside Performance (May '13) Apr '15 Jake from Everett 9
More from around the web

Acme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE