UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2166 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1469 Aug 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hotel.
King
David
what for it...
Hotel...
"91 people were killed, most of them being staff of the hotel or Secretariat: 21 were first-rank government officials; 49 were second-rank clerks, typists and messengers, junior members of the Secretariat, employees of the hotel and canteen workers; 13 were soldiers; 3 policemen; and 5 were members of the public. By nationality, there were 41 Arabs, 28 British citizens, 17 Palestinian Jews, 2 Armenians, 1 Russian, 1 Greek and 1 Egyptian. 46 people were injured"
Why didn't you quote this?

The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine and Transjordan

Location hidden

#1470 Aug 14, 2014
Gray wrote:
ONE LIE AT A TIME
<quoted text>
Sorry to break up your Hasbara script with the truth but:
"HAMAS DROPS CALL FOR DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL FROM MANIFESTO"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/...
EXCERPT “Hamas has dropped its call for the destruction of Israel from its manifesto for the Palestinian parliamentary election in a fortnight,
But the manifesto continues to emphasise the armed struggle.”CONTINUED
" armed struggle." is not "calling for the destruction..."
Zionist leaders made their Genocidal goal perfectly clear long before Hamas was required to defend victims of FOREIGN Zionist Occupation against Israel's Plan Dalet
“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...
EXCERPT “On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.
Plan Dalet called for:
“Mounting operations against enemy population centres located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force. These operations can be divided into the following categories:
“Destruction of villages – setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris – especially those population centres which are difficult to control continuously.
“Mounting search and control operations according to the following guidelines: encirclement of the village and conducting a search inside it. In the event of resistance, the armed force must be destroyed and the population must be expelled outside the borders of the state.”CONTINUED
The language of Israeli leaders for subsequent decades is consistent with their blatant Genocidal Agenda
“The State of Israel must must invent dangers and to do this, it must adopt methods of provocation and revenge.......and, above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire more space.”
“Moshe Sharett; Diaries”
"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." -- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak
Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...
“..... most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command :
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as
slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv, 1983.
"What happened in the Dahiya quarter of Beirut in 2006 will happen in every village from which Israel is fired on.[…] We will apply disproportionate force on it and cause great damage and destruction there. From our standpoint, these are not civilian villages, they are military bases." Maj. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot
 Re: Palestinian Mothers "They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists.”
Ayelet Shaked Israeli MK
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/ayelet-s...
”CONTINUED
Where has Israel rescinded its Plan Dalet & why does it target civilians:
i.e. 4 boys on a beach playing soccer
When was the Hamas Charter changed?

Plan Dalet was in April of 1948, 4 months AFTER the Arabs began the war on Nov 30, 1947.....SO?

Take your lies someplace else, this is a taqiyyah free zone

Location hidden

#1471 Aug 14, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else I can help you with, Hasbarat:
“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 
These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded...
EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich... were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.
The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.
Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.
This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.
The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED
Try again, Meshuga Monkey
You listed from 1980, I asked from 1948 to 1953. Do you have a memory issue? By using 1980 when Islam was not able to reach the US you have skewed the numbers to what you think is your advantage. BTW, did the Jews target Americans as the Muslims did?

Do you really think your cite is credible...link to the FBI report itself...not a clown report claiming it took information form the FBI database...

Here's the FBI link...ACCORDING TO THIS YOU ARE A LIAR...

From the FBI report...With the exception of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the major terrorist acts or attempts against U.S. interests leading into the 21st century stemmed from militant Islamic jihad

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...

The war between Palestinians and Jews began in 1920 and continued with Haj Amin, Hitlers best friend in to the denial of Arabs to accept UN 181 and declare war. You have a problem with Jews defending themselves, isn't that too bad. While you regress Israel gets stronger day by day, eat your heart out. You will never see the Golan or the WB in Arab hands again.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1472 Aug 14, 2014
God bless Israel today in Jesus' Name. Amen.
druid

Oxford, UK

#1473 Aug 14, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now little nazi piece of shit tell us what faddayuns did from Deir Yassin for many many months till Israel hit back, tell us w/o ur usual bullshit lies, pig.
If u can give it learn how to take it muslim shit.
Well well well, Now i'm a Nazi lmfao i'm a Nazi.
To be fair I suppose growing up next to Bergen Belsen on what used to be a Wehrmacht camp I can see how you could get confused.
Actually nothing could be further ffrom the truth. Growing up in a location like that kind of turns you off mass murder.

Isnt if funny how when confronted with the truth of your countries origins and how many people you murdered you isntatly scream Nazi and anti semite.

May 1948: The U.S. appointed Count Folke Bernadotte of Sweden to mediate between the Arabs and the Israelis. In his first progress report (of Sept. 16, 1948) he recommended that the U.N. should affirm "the right of the Arab refugees to return to their homes in Jewish controlled territory at the earliest possible date." The Israelis responded in their own quiet way. The following day Bernadotte was murdered in Jerusalem.

Responsibility for the spectacular assassination, which caused an international outcry, was claimed by an unknown group, "Fatherland Front," which was actually a cover for Shamir's Stern Gang. Yoshua Zeitler and Meshlam Markover of Stern told Israeli television in 1989 that they respectively directed and led the operation that killed the Swedish diplomat and his French aide-de-camp. Zeitler, 71, said he decided to speak now because of fear that the U.N. and the "goyim" (non-Jews) are again trying to force Israel into concessions.

Oh wait a minute A Swedish diplomat appointed by your best mates the USA murdered because you didn't like what he thought!!!!
Was he a Nazi too, or am I for reminding you of it?

October 14-1 5, 1953 -- Under the command of Ariel Sharon, Israeli squads attacked the unarmed Arab village of Qibya in the demilitarized one. Where they blew up 42 houses and killed more than 60 residents who were trapped inside. The details were so gruesome that the U.S. joined in a U.N. condemnation of the Israeli action, and for the first and only time, suspended aid to Israel in reprisal.

WOW even your best mates stopped sending you love parcels for this one, must have been bad.
Oh wait no sorry, The USA must have been run by Nazis at that time or am i getting it wrong again and i'm the Nazi for reminding you?

No i'm not a Nazi i'm not even anti semitic your religion is as shite as all the others in my opinion. I am anti child killer though and you my hysterical extremist friend are as deserving of a bullet in the back of the head as anyone!
druid

Oxford, UK

#1474 Aug 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine and Transjordan
Well I suppose a terrorist bomb was justified in that case!!!

same old same old.
druid

Oxford, UK

#1475 Aug 14, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now little nazi piece of shit tell us what faddayuns did from Deir Yassin for many many months till Israel hit back, tell us w/o ur usual bullshit lies, pig.
If u can give it learn how to take it muslim shit.
'Muslin shit'?

Er 'DRUID'
google it,

But if you can't be bothered A druid was/is a Pagan that is to say they do not follow Abraham, Allah, the virging Mary or Father F***in Christmas
They worship the Sun, why? because at least its real not something someone wrote a story about.
I have told no lies about what is documented fact from the 1940's & 50's

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1476 Aug 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine,
So what?

I'm not the one who is insisting it wasn't a hotel..

WIPE YOU CHIN, SLURPICCO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#1477 Aug 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You listed from 1980, I asked from 1948 to 1953.
It is almost as you think you have been declared Queen of the Thread instead of Queen of Bathroom Stall #4.

You want to talk about civilians killed: start today and work your way backwards.

Location hidden

#1478 Aug 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
The war between Palestinians and Jews began in 1920
Nope.

PS: It isn't Palestinian and Jews (and note that you insisted among other such things as: Palestinians and Palatine doesn't exist).
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#1479 Aug 14, 2014
"1948 to 1953." why not "1957 - 1961"
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You listed from 1980, I asked from 1948 to 1953. Do you have a memory issue?
I am not here to placate your fatuously constricted parameters but to debunk your Hasbara Script which denies that Israel commits Genocide

I submitted:

"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded ...
EXCERPT "After leaders of the Third Reich... were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity.
The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel.
Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation.
This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters.
The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998.” CONTINUED

Show when Israel has revoked/retracted its Genocidal Plan Dalet as Hamas has restricted its resistance to "armed struggle" against proven Israeli genocide:

"HAMAS DROPS CALL FOR DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL FROM MANIFESTO"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/...
The Guardian, Wednesday 11 January 2006
EXCERPT “Hamas has dropped its call for the destruction of Israel from its manifesto for the Palestinian parliamentary election in a fortnight,

But the manifesto continues to emphasise the armed struggle.”CONTINUED

Jewish & non Jewish Jurists comprised the tribunal

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date." CONTINUED

“Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

“Operation Protective Edge”: Is Israel Planning Gaza’s “Final Solution”?
http://www.greanvillepost.com/2014/07/10/oper...
EXCERPT Article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Conventions is unequivocal: collective punishment is a war crime.“No person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation … are prohibited … Reprisals against persons and their property are prohibited.”CONTINUED

Where has Hamas been charged with Genocide at anytime?

Why doesn't Hamas' "War Crimes" kill anyone while Israeli War Crimes Kill thousands?

Try again, Meshuga Monkey
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1480 Aug 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The King David was a British Military installation and they were warned and decided to ignore it. Nice try but like all Hamas apologists may I remind you this is a taqiyyah free zone.
Now why did you ignore Arab terrorism from 48-53?
Why do you ignoire Israeli terrorism in 2014?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#1482 Aug 14, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
The full time Hasbarat "sirocco?" is not very successful in refuting the deadlier & more egregious Zionist Terrorism that has plagued Palestine since the arrival of FOREIGN Zionist terrorists from Russia, Poland, Spain, the US.

In brief; FOREIGN Zionists came from afar, invaded Palestine introduced "terrorism".....

The native Levantine Christians, Muslims, Copts were invaded victims of Nazi trained Zionist terrorist gangs (letter bombs, car bombs etc were first used by these European Zionist terrorists)
______
Haganah was among the Nazi trained Zionist Gangs and later became IDF; therefore IDF has as its precursor the SS & Wehrmacht.

Where else did European shopkeepers, money lenders etc learn military tactics?

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.

A frustrated trainer & IDF colonel quoted in his diary:

“They didn’t know how to fight, but as murderers they were pretty good.”
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#1483 Aug 14, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well, Now i'm a Nazi lmfao i'm a Nazi.
EDITED FOR SPACE
As an aside, 14,000 inmates of Bergen Belsen died AFTER the British "liberation" just as most all "holocaust" deaths; of typhus

Nazi - Zionist co operation was extensive as was Nazi support of the Zionist Invasion of Palestine

“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.

During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.

Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED

“Shamir proposes an alliance with the Nazis”
http://www.wrmea.com/jews_for_justice/holocau...
EXCERPT "As late as 1941, the Zionist group LEHI, one of whose leaders, Yitzhak Shamir, was later to become a prime minister of Israel, approached the Nazis, using the name of its parent organization, the Irgun(NMO)...

[The proposal stated:]'The establishment of the historical Jewish state on a national and totalitarian Pd bound by a treaty with the German Reich would be in the interests of strengthening the future German nation of power in the Near East...

The NMO in Palestine offers to take an active part in the war on Germany's side'...
' " CONTINUED

“Zionism and Fascism”
http://theunjustmedia.com/Jewish%20Zionists/Z...

EXCERPT "On the foundation of the new [Nazi] state which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us, too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible...."[81] Far from repudiating this policy, the World Zionist Organization Congress in 1933 defeated a resolution calling for action against Hitler by a vote of 240 to 43. CONTINUED

“NAZI TRAINING OF ZIONIST INVADERS”
David Yisraeli, The Palestine Problem in German Politics 1889-1945, Bar Ilan University (Ramat Gan, Israel)(1974), pp.315-17. SOURCE FOR BELOW:
EXCERPT “The Ankara document called itself a Proposal of the National Military Organisation (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the side of Germany.(The Ankara document is dated 11 January 1941
“This offer by the NMO ... would be connected to the military training and organising of Jewish manpower in Europe, under the leadership and command of the NMO. These military units would take part in the fight to conquer Palestine, should such a front be decided upon.”CONTINUED

Among the collectable firearms are plentiful Mauser K98 carbines with both the swastika AND the Star of David markings.

No state is closer to a Nazi Colony than Israel

Thanks

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#1484 Aug 14, 2014
There is a deep seated evil in zionism from beginning to now. But the whole world is starting to wake up to the reality. For a long time they were able to pull the wool over the eyes of most of the civilized world. But not any longer. Even UK has stopped selling them weapons. That is a first step towards de-zionization of civilization.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#1485 Aug 14, 2014
The UN is nothing but a communist/ anti-freedom body that is out to destroy all that the USA stands for. By being against Israel, they plan to undermine the USA. The Nazis would be so proud of them. It is long past time to undo the UN and kick them out of this country and stop funding them.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#1486 Aug 14, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
The UN is nothing but a communist/ anti-freedom body that is out to destroy all that the USA stands for. By being against Israel, they plan to undermine the USA. The Nazis would be so proud of them. It is long past time to undo the UN and kick them out of this country and stop funding them.
That would not change a thing. Injustice is still injustice no matter where UN headquarters are located or even if there is no UN at all:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/16/us-... .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_re...
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#1487 Aug 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
PS: It isn't Palestinian and Jews (and note that you insisted among other such things as: Palestinians and Palatine doesn't exist).
>
>
>
Slurpicoco cannot help but advertise her stompidity every time she opens her bowells to
speak..........
>
I
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1488 Aug 15, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore??? There was no such thing, only according to the news outlets in Englandistan and we know they lie 24/7
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#1491 Aug 15, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore??? There was no such thing, only according to the news outlets in Englandistan and we know they lie 24/7
>
>
I'm sure it has not gone un-notice by the saner side of the forum

that the trolls are becoming afflicted with a desease which causes them
to pass words via their bowels .....due to the fact that they are so full of sheeeeeeeeeeeet......

The stench coming from Uzit suggest she has contracted it today

It is likely to be permanent ........

>
>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker punched after confronting man about odor (Apr '10) Jan 28 Pardon Pard 10
News Bellingham man sentenced for raping unconscious... Jan '18 Natw 1
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... Oct '17 Chevyman 2
News UFO Sighting Reports (Sep '10) Sep '17 Adam7875 18
News Washington planning for pot-shop license lotteries (Apr '14) Aug '17 Icobod 2
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5

Acme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages