UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

Mar 21, 2014 Full story: Bellingham Herald 1,975

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1230 Aug 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
Just admit you are a hypocrite and its about Jews and not the conflict.
Well said! They hate Jews so much they are willing to murder women and children trying to destroy Jews. Now that is true hatred!
KeepCalmNcarryON

Hemet, CA

#1231 Aug 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First off....Killary?....LMAO! Secondly...."Behind the Truth", LMAO! Thirdly...."youtube" , LMAO! Spanky, you just showed everyone who is brainwashed, alright! And, braindead I might add. BTW, unfortunately, there will be no world peace. Sorry to have popped your cherry but WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! And just where are you on the food chain, little cherub?
P.O.S.
Now I have set the observatory to track you for the next several days.
I've been reading many posts about you on other threads. Your name is associated with the terms "sock puppet" and "TROLL"
Now to see the beast as it was described, making the above statement I have verified you to be an abuser. NOW You're going to have a very Unpleasant experience with Topix and ME.
I see why you post infrequently nowadays. There will be no peace for you.
1:35 AM pst
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1232 Aug 8, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Well said! They hate Jews so much they are willing to murder women and children trying to destroy Jews. Now that is true hatred!
Hamas and Fatah are clear about their intentions in every part of their society. What bothers me is the hypocricy from the Free world.

Where were all the complainers here when Israeli women and children were being massacred by the hundreds by "Palestinians civilians".

What about the cleansing of Christians in Iraq? Over 40 children had died of hunger.

I can understand people who care for life; makes sense.
What i can't understand is why they consider other massacres irrelevant.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1233 Aug 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT THE BRITISH EMPIRE?
What about the massacre of 10,000's by Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, US, NATO, Russia, France, half of Africa......
Just admit you are a hypocrite and its about Jews and not the conflict.
So you are lying again,
THE ARAB-ISRAELI CONFLICT HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST CASUALTY RATES IN MODERN HISTORY WARS. YOU LIE.
Over 70% of Gazans are women and children but only 34% casualties.
The largest group killed is males 20-29. SO YOU LIE AS USUAL.
The Palestinians massacred more Jews during the intifada.
You are ignoring the fact that Hamas get caught each battle lying about the fighters. Eventually once the facts are out it is clear that around half of the killed are terrorists which in war ratios is more impressive than any other military in the world where number are often 10 times higher. YOUR HATRED BLINDS YOU TO THE FACTS.
You don't care about innocents as you were not doing the same when Jewish children were being massacred intentionally.
You have still not given another option for Israel to defend its citizens from Islamic Extremists.
During the intifada the IDF killed more civillians than every terrorist group in the region combined, just like they always do.

So why mention it?

As for half the killed being terrorists:

1) You don't have anything whatsoever to back that up
2) You'd class any palestinian who took up arms a terrorist.

You can spam all you like and post as many distractions as you like but the fact is your extremely powerful nation is massacring a people who have no real way to defend themselves and you blame the whole thing on any who might try to stand against you.

Today israel created more terrorists than they killed. Yesterday they did the same. They've done that every day for decades now.

Yitzak Rabin wanted peace but he was murdered because deep down, Israel doesn't.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1234 Aug 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas and Fatah are clear about their intentions in every part of their society. What bothers me is the hypocricy from the Free world.
Where were all the complainers here when Israeli women and children were being massacred by the hundreds by "Palestinians civilians".
What about the cleansing of Christians in Iraq? Over 40 children had died of hunger.
Maybe some people think first world sovereign nations should act slightly better than terror groups?
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1235 Aug 8, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some people think first world sovereign nations should act slightly better than terror groups?
So what about Britain killing thousands of civilians in wars they didn't need to carry out?
What about Iraq 100,000 civilians?

and again where were you when Palestinians were intentionally massacring Israeli civilians?

Your moral equivalency is disgusting.

You have not given a better option to stop Hamas. What would you do about Hamas?
What would you do about the 1,000,000+ Israelis under constant rocket fire?

Don't bullshit me. If this was happening in your country and they didn't flatten the other side there would be riots on the street.

You sit in your room while we are having rockets fired at our cities for the past 10 years continuously. Where was the condemnation from the World, UN, "Human Rights orgs"?

Fact is that even the media has been complicit in Hamas genocidal agenda.
YOUR GOVERNMENT IS FUNDING THESE TERRORISTS, THE TERRORIST IN JAIL AND THE HATE EDUCATION THROUGHOUT PALESTINIAN SOCIETY. YOUR COUNTRY ARMED AND TRAINED THESE TERRORISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You know what, there comes a time when you can go f%&k yourself. Listen to Richard Kemp who fought for the West on numerous battlefields and has made it very clear that there has been NO ARMY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD WHICH HAS TAKEN MORE CARE TO NOT HARM CIVILIANS. You can ignore this fact but name one other battle where they tried harder or F%&k off.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1236 Aug 8, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
During the intifada the IDF killed more civillians than every terrorist group in the region combined, just like they always do.
So why mention it?
As for half the killed being terrorists:
1) You don't have anything whatsoever to back that up
2) You'd class any palestinian who took up arms a terrorist.
You can spam all you like and post as many distractions as you like but the fact is your extremely powerful nation is massacring a people who have no real way to defend themselves and you blame the whole thing on any who might try to stand against you.
Today israel created more terrorists than they killed. Yesterday they did the same. They've done that every day for decades now.
Yitzak Rabin wanted peace but he was murdered because deep down, Israel doesn't.
More moral equivalency bullshit from you. You should be ashamed of yourself and your lack of moral judgement when it comes to Jews.
Comparing the army entering Palestinians cities to stop the homicide campaign in Israeli towns, to the Palestinians intentionally blowing up Israeli women and children by the hundreds.

THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE THAT THE MAJORITY KILLED WERE NOT WOMEN AND CHILDREN.
THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE THAT THE RATIOS PROVE ISRAEL COULD NOT HAVE INTENTIONALLY TARGETED CIVILIANS AS A POLICY.
EVERY SINGLE BATTLE WE HAVE HAD WITH HAMAS WITHIN A SHORT TIME THE NAMES COME OUT AND THERE IS PROOF THEY WERE FIGHTERS.

If a Palestinians is part of Hamas they are a terrorist. If a Palestinians picks up a weapon to attack Israeli civilians they are a terrorists. anything else is debatable. Again you try to put words in my mouth.

THEY CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES BY GETTING RID OF HAMAS. THERE WOULD BE NO INVASION. Again this is very clear but you ignore this fact.

Rabin said in the speech before he was assasinated that he would never allow a Palestinians state, keep the Jordan Valley, Jerusalem, Gush Etzion, no refugee return....
So basically he offered less than Netanyahu. You should get your facts right on the conflict. More likely he was killed as he said any terror and he would cancel the Accord. Terror never ceased since so he would have never gone through with it.

I have only met a handful of Israelis who believe the official Rabin assassination story. They have usually done no research on the subject.

Every day?

So why were there massacres against indigenous Jews on the land decades before Israel was created?? These peaceful Arabs were never peaceful you live in a fantasy land.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1238 Aug 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with:

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#1239 Aug 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have Jews been spitting on Christians?
How long have Christians blamed Jews for killing Jesus?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1240 Aug 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about Britain killing thousands of civilians in wars they didn't need to carry out?
What about Iraq 100,000 civilians?
and again where were you when Palestinians were intentionally massacring Israeli civilians?
Your moral equivalency is disgusting.
You have not given a better option to stop Hamas. What would you do about Hamas?
What would you do about the 1,000,000+ Israelis under constant rocket fire?
Don't bullshit me. If this was happening in your country and they didn't flatten the other side there would be riots on the street.
You sit in your room while we are having rockets fired at our cities for the past 10 years continuously. Where was the condemnation from the World, UN, "Human Rights orgs"?
Fact is that even the media has been complicit in Hamas genocidal agenda.
YOUR GOVERNMENT IS FUNDING THESE TERRORISTS, THE TERRORIST IN JAIL AND THE HATE EDUCATION THROUGHOUT PALESTINIAN SOCIETY. YOUR COUNTRY ARMED AND TRAINED THESE TERRORISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
You know what, there comes a time when you can go f%&k yourself. Listen to Richard Kemp who fought for the West on numerous battlefields and has made it very clear that there has been NO ARMY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD WHICH HAS TAKEN MORE CARE TO NOT HARM CIVILIANS. You can ignore this fact but name one other battle where they tried harder or F%&k off.
Back in the real world I will once again point out the basic fact you refuse to recognise and always pretend I never posted:

There is only ever one way to defeat terrorism. You seperate the terrorists from their recruitment pool.

Killing terrorists or capturing terrorists is only effective if you do it in a way which doesn't expand recruitment.

If you kill one terrorist but do it in a way that means two more people sign up, you've made a bad mistake.

That's a mistake Israel seems to be making deliberately.

The fact is that someone who vows revenge at any cost will be more popular than someone who pushes for peace at any cost. That sort of talk will win votes from a people oppressed by terrorism.

As I've said before and as you've ignored before, there's only one way to win. Seperate the terrorists from the recruitment pool.

There are two ways you can do that:

A) Use hearts and minds techniques to show to the possible recruits from the other side that you are actually the good guys in all this .

B) Wipe out the recruitment pool by just killing them. Full on genocide.

Israel has decided on option C:

C) Don't even bother pushing for peace. Just try to contain the problem. If you can keep bulldozing your enemies back into the stone age every 5 years, they'll never actually be a real threat.

Westbury, NY

#1241 Aug 8, 2014
Cease fire over: Hamas launches rocket barrage into Israel

Apparently, Hamas doesn't think there are enough dead Palestinians yet

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/08/c...
James

Las Vegas, NV

#1242 Aug 8, 2014
Hamas needed ceasefire so they could count how many civilians they need to populate the launch sites.
scirocco wrote:

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#1243 Aug 8, 2014
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
for every coke you don't buy,I will buy a case.
Hope Israel kills all the cowardly hamas and turns gaza into a parking lot.
Fool you cannot buy enough cokes to make up for the ones we will not buy. Besides, it is not coke. We are collecting the bar codes on everything that Israel produces. We will destroy the entire economy, not just coke sales.

Minneapolis, MN

#1244 Aug 8, 2014
UidiotRaceMakeWOrldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I called Coke sh!t water will give you all kind of diseases , keep drinking and you get diabetes ulcers,... and even cancer later in life. bahahhaaa
Coke is definitely not healthy for you. My doctor told e to stop drinking it. It was killing me slowly.

Minneapolis, MN

#1245 Aug 8, 2014
James wrote:
I hope abdul posts his list of boycotted products. Ill buy extra and give to food bank.
<quoted text>
A fool like you has no money worth mentioning. If you did, why not just send it to Israel direct? Idiot?

Westbury, NY

#1246 Aug 8, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool you cannot buy enough cokes to make up for the ones we will not buy. Besides, it is not coke. We are collecting the bar codes on everything that Israel produces. We will destroy the entire economy, not just coke sales.
You have no money to buy anything, you have to beg for blood money for the Israelis you target and kill.

It's a ponzi scheme of the worst kind perpetrated by Hamas cockroaches

Minneapolis, MN

#1247 Aug 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
For every Palestinian killed some zionist is going to pay with war crimes charges. Israel is finished. They do not want any more fighting because they have lost in the moral arena. If they were smart they would grant HAMAS its demands and get a ceasefire that will last for a long, long time. But as long as HAMAS is not happy, there will be no ceasefire. This is not rocket science.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1248 Aug 8, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Cease fire over: Hamas launches rocket barrage into Israell
Cease fire over: Israel returns to its campaign of destroying thousands of homes and killing hundreds of civilians.

And the occupation continues...

Westbury, NY

#1249 Aug 8, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
For every Palestinian killed some zionist is going to pay with war crimes charges. Israel is finished. They do not want any more fighting because they have lost in the moral arena. If they were smart they would grant HAMAS its demands and get a ceasefire that will last for a long, long time. But as long as HAMAS is not happy, there will be no ceasefire. This is not rocket science.
Hamas at the Hague should be entertaining...

Captured Hamas Combat Manual Explains Benefits of Human Shields

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/08/04/captur...

Westbury, NY

#1250 Aug 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cease fire over: Israel returns to its campaign of destroying thousands of homes and killing hundreds of civilians.
And the occupation continues...
Hamas broke the ceasefire and is proud of it, you should be too since they will be guaranteeing many more Virgins being called up for duty.

When will you become a shaheed or you prefer Palestinian children to protect you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PETA offers humane education in wake of teen's ... 10 hr Kurtz 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sun anti obama 2 717
cult reportedly in Sedro-Wooley (Jun '10) Aug 25 Jeff Sjolander 66
World Champion Sonnon advocates for dyslexia ed... Aug 18 Seth Ashford 1
US Bicycle Route 10 is approved for Washington ... Aug 17 Great 4
Covington seeks funding for LED lights Aug '14 Shelly Slader 1
AA and False Guilt Jul '14 Bruce Deile 19
•••

Acme News Video

•••
•••

Acme Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000