UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2168 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1214 Aug 7, 2014
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>...US Sec of State Hillary Clinton Admits the U.S. Government Created al-Qaeda...
Point of fact, the US didn't 'create' Al-Qaeda (or Hamas, or Hezbollah, or ISIS, or any of the other numerous organizations dedicated to violence).

They did facilitate the organization and arming of Al-Qaeda with the short-sighted policy of arming Afghan rebels against Soviet Invasion in the '80s. Arming these groups who, at the time, they believed they could control but turned out to be spectacularly wrong, Like Australia, who imported Cane Toads in an attempt to control Sugar Cane Beetles, they ended with a solution that led to a much bigger problem.

The fact that the US supported Afghan rebels -- including the antecedents of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda -- is not a secret, or a conspiracy, or 'revealed facts' known only to a few. It's a matter of public record and it doesn't say anything about American Foreign Policy other than it's very difficult to predict the future of foreign affairs.

So, you should probably stop pretending to be privy to 'the truth' and trying to enlighten the masses and get a day job.
UidiotRaceMakeWO rldpeace

United States

#1215 Aug 7, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Just relax and have a Coke -- it's Kosher
Actually I called Coke sh!t water will give you all kind of diseases , keep drinking and you get diabetes ulcers,... and even cancer later in life. bahahhaaa
UidiotRaceMakeWO rldpeace

United States

#1216 Aug 7, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of fact, the US didn't 'create' Al-Qaeda (or Hamas, or Hezbollah, or ISIS, or any of the other numerous organizations dedicated to violence).
They did facilitate the organization and arming of Al-Qaeda with the short-sighted policy of arming Afghan rebels against Soviet Invasion in the '80s. Arming these groups who, at the time, they believed they could control but turned out to be spectacularly wrong, Like Australia, who imported Cane Toads in an attempt to control Sugar Cane Beetles, they ended with a solution that led to a much bigger problem.
The fact that the US supported Afghan rebels -- including the antecedents of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda -- is not a secret, or a conspiracy, or 'revealed facts' known only to a few. It's a matter of public record and it doesn't say anything about American Foreign Policy other than it's very difficult to predict the future of foreign affairs.
So, you should probably stop pretending to be privy to 'the truth' and trying to enlighten the masses and get a day job.
I think author is correct US did Create them means , and US even given them a name , without our dirty bloody US Dollar, or provide the many modern US arms/weapons... they would not be so organized and form a large group of rebel fighting force.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1217 Aug 7, 2014
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Another Ignorant brainwashed Undereducated lowly Authoritarian fools in our presence
WATCH!
US Sec of State Hillary Clinton Admits the U.S. Government Created al-Qaeda
by Behind the Truth .
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
First off....Killary?....LMAO! Secondly...."Behind the Truth", LMAO! Thirdly...."youtube" , LMAO! Spanky, you just showed everyone who is brainwashed, alright! And, braindead I might add. BTW, unfortunately, there will be no world peace. Sorry to have popped your cherry but WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! And just where are you on the food chain, little cherub?
Zioni

Israel

#1218 Aug 7, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Habarat lie.
What lie? The intifada where dozens of suicide bombers massacred hundreds of Israeli women and children.

Where do you live that you wouldn't know that?

How old are you?

SO BASICALLY YOU REFUSE TO CONDEMN AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT LAST DECADE HUNDREDS OF ISRAELI WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE MASSACRED BY PALESTINIAN "CIVILIANS"?
Zioni

Israel

#1219 Aug 7, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not even trying to put Coke out of business. That is my favorite drink. What we are trying to do is let them know that they will lose money by supporting israel because more and more of us will stop buying cokes. They are not healthy for you anyhow.
The org which targeted Soda-Stream (whose majority workers are Palestinians) received funding from Coca Cola. So Basically whether for business interests or not Coca Cola funded the BDS movements activities.

You should probably stop using most of your electronic devices as nearly all of them will include technology either created in Israel or created by a company with offices in Israel.

Start with Intel and work your way through them.
You may not be able to post here anymore since you are probably using Israeli tech to do so.

Israel-haters are known to be hypocrites but you seem pretty truthful about your beliefs and intentions.
fred

Colby, KS

#1220 Aug 7, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not even trying to put Coke out of business. That is my favorite drink. What we are trying to do is let them know that they will lose money by supporting israel because more and more of us will stop buying cokes. They are not healthy for you anyhow.
for every coke you don't buy,I will buy a case.

Hope Israel kills all the cowardly hamas and turns gaza into a parking lot.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1221 Aug 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie? The intifada where dozens of suicide bombers massacred hundreds of Israeli women and children.
Where do you live that you wouldn't know that?
How old are you?
SO BASICALLY YOU REFUSE TO CONDEMN AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT LAST DECADE HUNDREDS OF ISRAELI WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE MASSACRED BY PALESTINIAN "CIVILIANS"?
Compare that to the numbers of women and children massacred by Israelis in uniform and it turns out the biggest and most murderous terrorist organisation on earth is the IDF.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1222 Aug 7, 2014
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I didn't buy a million cokes.

http://boycottisraeltoday.wordpress.com/boyco ...

Remember kids. Most products made in israel start with the bar code 871 or 729.

Since they won't stop the genocide because of concern for human life, maybe they'll stop because of concern over how much they have in their wallets.

If you only have to boycott one company in protest at the actions of Israel, choose coca cola.
James

Las Vegas, NV

#1223 Aug 7, 2014
I hope abdul posts his list of boycotted products. Ill buy extra and give to food bank.
fred wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1224 Aug 7, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare that to the numbers of women and children massacred by Israelis in uniform and it turns out the biggest and most murderous terrorist organisation on earth is the IDF.
God bless you with:

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

in Jesus' Name. Amen.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1225 Aug 7, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
The org which targeted Soda-Stream (whose majority workers are Palestinians) received funding from Coca Cola. So Basically whether for business interests or not Coca Cola funded the BDS movements activities.
Got any proof of that?

If you click the link to the boycott israel site, you'll see a few companies have already been taken off the list.

E.g Disney used to be on the list when they put up a propaganda exhibit in the epcot centre which said Jerusalem was the capital of Israel. Once it had been pointed out to them that Jerusalem is a free city under international law and couldn't posibly be part of Israel, never mind the capital, Disney realised their mistake and took down the display.

Now they aren't on the list any more.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#1226 Aug 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First off....Killary?....LMAO! Secondly...."Behind the Truth", LMAO! Thirdly...."youtube" , LMAO! Spanky, you just showed everyone who is brainwashed, alright! And, braindead I might add. BTW, unfortunately, there will be no world peace. Sorry to have popped your cherry but WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! And just where are you on the food chain, little cherub?
that is what you think,, you mercenaries/soldiers think you above law. Think again JUSTICE WILL SERVED , sooner of later!

As Bushjr & co , Blair & co ....had been tried for war crimes against Humanity By the Internaitonal War Crimes Tribunal, you next!

And over 139 nations' leaders , member of the UN council support Palestine to be a Nation-state and while Israel /US is on the losing side of world history! Bhahahahaaa GOOD!

Again WelCOME to REAL JUNGLE you war mongering barbarian! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED, sooner of later you get what you deserve! Bhahahahahahah ONE FOR WORLD HUMAnITY! BAbabababaa
James

Las Vegas, NV

#1227 Aug 8, 2014
Calm down. Take your meds. Go to sleep
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>that is what you think,, you mercenaries/soldiers think you above law. Think again JUSTICE WILL SERVED , sooner of later!
As Bushjr & co , Blair & co ....had been tried for war crimes against Humanity By the Internaitonal War Crimes Tribunal, you next!
And over 139 nations' leaders , member of the UN council support Palestine to be a Nation-state and while Israel /US is on the losing side of world history! Bhahahahaaa GOOD!
Again WelCOME to REAL JUNGLE you war mongering barbarian! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED, sooner of later you get what you deserve! Bhahahahahahah ONE FOR WORLD HUMAnITY! BAbabababaa
Zioni

Israel

#1228 Aug 8, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT THE BRITISH EMPIRE?
What about the massacre of 10,000's by Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, US, NATO, Russia, France, half of Africa......

Just admit you are a hypocrite and its about Jews and not the conflict.

So you are lying again,

THE ARAB-ISRAELI CONFLICT HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST CASUALTY RATES IN MODERN HISTORY WARS. YOU LIE.

Over 70% of Gazans are women and children but only 34% casualties.
The largest group killed is males 20-29. SO YOU LIE AS USUAL.

The Palestinians massacred more Jews during the intifada.

You are ignoring the fact that Hamas get caught each battle lying about the fighters. Eventually once the facts are out it is clear that around half of the killed are terrorists which in war ratios is more impressive than any other military in the world where number are often 10 times higher. YOUR HATRED BLINDS YOU TO THE FACTS.

You don't care about innocents as you were not doing the same when Jewish children were being massacred intentionally.

You have still not given another option for Israel to defend its citizens from Islamic Extremists.
Zioni

Israel

#1229 Aug 8, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any proof of that?
If you click the link to the boycott israel site, you'll see a few companies have already been taken off the list.
E.g Disney used to be on the list when they put up a propaganda exhibit in the epcot centre which said Jerusalem was the capital of Israel. Once it had been pointed out to them that Jerusalem is a free city under international law and couldn't posibly be part of Israel, never mind the capital, Disney realised their mistake and took down the display.
Now they aren't on the list any more.
This is not a conflict subject and I read it in an English newspaper. I am sure if you actually researched the subject you could find it with an easy google search. Believe it was Oxfam which gets funding from Cola which was at the forefront of boycotting Sodastream. Scarlet Yohansen also stopped representing Oxfam in favor of Sodastream

What a moral light Disney.

SHOW ME ANYWHERE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW WHICH MAKES JERUSALEM A "FREE CITY".

YOU LIE YOU LIE YOU LIE.

THE ONLY TIME IN HISTORY THE CITY HAS BEEN FREE IS UNDER ISRAELI RULE. you are not interested about freedom but just attacking Israel. gets clearer each post.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1230 Aug 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
Well said! They hate Jews so much they are willing to murder women and children trying to destroy Jews. Now that is true hatred!
KeepCalmNcarryON

Los Angeles, CA

#1231 Aug 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
P.O.S.
Now I have set the observatory to track you for the next several days.
I've been reading many posts about you on other threads. Your name is associated with the terms "sock puppet" and "TROLL"
Now to see the beast as it was described, making the above statement I have verified you to be an abuser. NOW You're going to have a very Unpleasant experience with Topix and ME.
I see why you post infrequently nowadays. There will be no peace for you.
1:35 AM pst
Zioni

Israel

#1232 Aug 8, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Well said! They hate Jews so much they are willing to murder women and children trying to destroy Jews. Now that is true hatred!
Hamas and Fatah are clear about their intentions in every part of their society. What bothers me is the hypocricy from the Free world.

Where were all the complainers here when Israeli women and children were being massacred by the hundreds by "Palestinians civilians".

What about the cleansing of Christians in Iraq? Over 40 children had died of hunger.

I can understand people who care for life; makes sense.
What i can't understand is why they consider other massacres irrelevant.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1233 Aug 8, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT THE BRITISH EMPIRE?
What about the massacre of 10,000's by Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, US, NATO, Russia, France, half of Africa......
So you are lying again,
THE ARAB-ISRAELI CONFLICT HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST CASUALTY RATES IN MODERN HISTORY WARS. YOU LIE.
Over 70% of Gazans are women and children but only 34% casualties.
The largest group killed is males 20-29. SO YOU LIE AS USUAL.
The Palestinians massacred more Jews during the intifada.
You are ignoring the fact that Hamas get caught each battle lying about the fighters. Eventually once the facts are out it is clear that around half of the killed are terrorists which in war ratios is more impressive than any other military in the world where number are often 10 times higher. YOUR HATRED BLINDS YOU TO THE FACTS.
You don't care about innocents as you were not doing the same when Jewish children were being massacred intentionally.
You have still not given another option for Israel to defend its citizens from Islamic Extremists.
During the intifada the IDF killed more civillians than every terrorist group in the region combined, just like they always do.

So why mention it?

As for half the killed being terrorists:

1) You don't have anything whatsoever to back that up
2) You'd class any palestinian who took up arms a terrorist.

You can spam all you like and post as many distractions as you like but the fact is your extremely powerful nation is massacring a people who have no real way to defend themselves and you blame the whole thing on any who might try to stand against you.

Today israel created more terrorists than they killed. Yesterday they did the same. They've done that every day for decades now.

Yitzak Rabin wanted peace but he was murdered because deep down, Israel doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bellingham man sentenced to 9 months for 2013 rape Jun 7 LMac 2
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
Recall of Mt Baker school board member (Sep '12) Sep '12 John L 1
Debate: Farm Chores - Acme, WA (May '12) May '12 John L 1
Up-Date meeting (Apr '12) Apr '12 John L 1
South Fork Park Update (Apr '12) Apr '12 John L 1

Acme Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages