UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2168 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#467 Jul 20, 2014
scirocco wrote:
General: IDF Taking Down Hamas’ Underground City
The IDF has discovered an “underground city” in Gaza filled with explosives, IDF Spokesman Brigadier-General Moti Almoz said Sunday.
He spoke to Channel 10 following the discovery of at least 36 terror tunnels in Gaza. Many of the tunnels were filled with rockets, explosives and other weapons.
“Hamas planned these tunnels for years, and planned to use them to kidnap soldiers.[Now] they see the tunnels collapsing one after the other,” Almoz declared.
Hamas “built an underground city full of bombs, meant to evade the IDF and to use in serious terrorist attacks,” he added.
Almoz said that the IDF has reached “significant achievements” in Operation Protective Edge, the defensive operation that began after Hamas launched a major rocket assault on Israeli cities.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
So what? The tunnels can be rebuilt. Besides, we can be 100% certain that IGF will never find all of the tunnels. The process of Liberating Palestine has begun. Those tunnels were a great idea.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#468 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The tunnels can be rebuilt. Besides, we can be 100% certain that IGF will never find all of the tunnels. The process of Liberating Palestine has begun. Those tunnels were a great idea.
All those captured weapons and missiles will set back the Hamas terrorists for years. The tunnels created represented decades of work and untold hundreds of millions stolen from the Palestinian people.

Keep up the good work and keep the Palestinian people destitute and rewarded with 72 Virgins.

Go IDF

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#469 Jul 20, 2014
Don't cry like a babies after you acts like a cowards!

Hiding behind chi9ldren ?!? What the hell is wrong with you?
And than support the Arabs?!?
Are you even human?!?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#470 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>So what? The tunnels can be rebuilt...
When will be swimming over to Gaza to rebuild them? Need to borrow a shovel?

Or is your 'jihad' limited to the keyboard as we all suspect?

Minneapolis, MN

#471 Jul 20, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
All those captured weapons and missiles will set back the Hamas terrorists for years. The tunnels created represented decades of work and untold hundreds of millions stolen from the Palestinian people.
Keep up the good work and keep the Palestinian people destitute and rewarded with 72 Virgins.
Go IDF
Those weapons can and probably will be replaced in weeks. You will notice that the Gazans are not crying crocodile tears. Thwey knpow gthey are not defeated. This is not the first time Gaza has been invaded. If you know any history, you know that Alexander the Pervert invaded Gaza and attempted to slaughter everybody. But Gaza was the only to resist that phaggg when he came over there. So I have complete confidence that the people of Gaza will never surrender. They do not know the meaning of the word surrender. Fool. It is in their blood. And their blood has often soaked the soil of Gaza.

Minneapolis, MN

#472 Jul 20, 2014
Efrat wrote:
Don't cry like a babies after you acts like a cowards!
Hiding behind chi9ldren ?!? What the hell is wrong with you?
And than support the Arabs?!?
Are you even human?!?
I sure am not a dam cursed zionist.

Minneapolis, MN

#473 Jul 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
When will be swimming over to Gaza to rebuild them? Need to borrow a shovel?
Or is your 'jihad' limited to the keyboard as we all suspect?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014... . Some times I think I invented this form of warfare. It has become an art form and science that is very effective in this modern computer age. Thanks for noticing.

Location hidden

#474 Jul 20, 2014
Hamas War Criminals...

Video: Hamas: We Place Civilians in the Line of Fire

http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3...

Location hidden

#475 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Those weapons can and probably will be replaced in weeks. You will notice that the Gazans are not crying crocodile tears. Thwey knpow gthey are not defeated. This is not the first time Gaza has been invaded. If you know any history, you know that Alexander the Pervert invaded Gaza and attempted to slaughter everybody. But Gaza was the only to resist that phaggg when he came over there. So I have complete confidence that the people of Gaza will never surrender. They do not know the meaning of the word surrender. Fool. It is in their blood. And their blood has often soaked the soil of Gaza.
Keep it up, you are quite brazen with other people lives, just like Hamas who hide behind women and children

Minneapolis, MN

#476 Jul 20, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up, you are quite brazen with other people lives, just like Hamas who hide behind women and children
Scru-u, b!tch. Israel is slaughtering men women and children and attacking schools and hospitals and no power on earth can silence the legitimate voice of protest.

Minneapolis, MN

#477 Jul 20, 2014
I meant to say israel with a small "i"

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#478 Jul 20, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
I meant to say israel with a small "i"
Shame on you for not saying 'Zionist Entity' like a good, little Jihadi.

You're going to have to clean the latrines at the Lil' Jihadi Summer Camp.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#479 Jul 20, 2014
scirocco wrote:
General: IDF Taking Down Hamas’ Underground City
The IDF has discovered an “underground city” in Gaza filled with explosives, IDF Spokesman Brigadier-General Moti Almoz said Sunday.
GAZA: that's in Palestine.

Why is the IDF in Palestine?

Israel occupies Palestine.

Palestine does not occupy Israel.

Location hidden

#480 Jul 20, 2014
Efrat wrote:
Hiding behind chi9ldren ?
How many dozen times do I need to post the pictures of Israelis using children literally as shields?

Including those IDF- brave IDF soldiers- who were careless enough to get caught and convicted?

Thing about human shields: they don't work when you are dealing with people who have no regard for the hostages.

The IDF has shelled bomb shelters with hundreds of people in it on the excuse they saw terrorists run inside the building.

Over 80 percent of the now over three hundred people killed in GAZA are civilians.

Location hidden

#481 Jul 20, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they bother: IDF has NO PROBLEMS killing women and children.

Location hidden

#482 Jul 20, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were the Americans on the Liberty hiding behind when the Israelis machine gunned the life boats the Americans were trying to deploy?

Is there any international law of war the Israelis have yet to violate?
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#484 Jul 20, 2014
FLUSHING TRAITOROUS HASBARATS
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were the Americans on the Liberty hiding behind when the Israelis machine gunned the life boats the Americans were trying to deploy?
Is there any international law of war the Israelis have yet to violate?
The only thing worse than Genocidal monsters and their Apologists is a traitorous Genocide apologist.

I've yet to see "siricco?" document a single one of his/her/its lies.

Israeli's US funded army of paid, full time, scripted, & trained Hasbarats are desperately running full steam during their CURRENT Massacre
Zioni

Israel

#485 Jul 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine has existed since (before) 500 BC.
More importantly: Palestine has existed legally since Israel was created in 1948 when the UN took Arab land from the people who lived there and cut it in two, and gave the better part to European Jews so they would not settle in Europe after the war.
The word Philistine was the name of those who invaded Canaan.
The word in Hebrew Pelesh is invader. So basically the Palestinians of today stole their name from the "sea people" who invaded from Crete, Aegean Islands and Asia Minor. Is there even a "P" in Arabic?

The Romans changed the name of Judea to punish the Jews.

Show me anywhere in international law where a UN General Assembly resolution is legally binding unless both sides agreed to it.

http://www.un.org/pubs/cyberschoolbus/untour/...
"The General Assembly is not a world government - its resolutions are not legally binding upon Member States. "

The better part was Jordan which is 80% of the land and was given as part of the Mandate for Palestine to King Hussein.
Why no mention of the bigger part of Palestine?
Is it because he isn't Jewish?
If you really cared about the people on the land it would show in your comments.
Zioni

Israel

#486 Jul 20, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews aren't too much better than Arabs when it comes to female rights.
Orthodox Jews support gender segregation, and attack Jewish women by slashing tires, or spitting on them for dressing immodestly.
Jews, and Arabs are Semitic relatives after all.
Give me a break, we had a Female Prime Minister. Last elections the leader of the two biggest parties were Women no?
What about a women leading negotiations?
There are women throughout Israeli society who succeed.
Women have the same freedoms in Israel as they do in any Western country.
There is a minority of ULTRA-Orthodox Jews who support gender segregation.....
So you believe that Jews are from this region?

Location hidden

#487 Jul 20, 2014
Zioni wrote:
The word in Hebrew Pelesh is invader.
The word in Hebrew for parasite is: Israelis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bellingham man sentenced to 9 months for 2013 rape Jun 7 LMac 2
News Medical examinera s office identifies human sku... May 26 binaries 1
Review: Complete Auto Repair Service (Apr '11) May '16 CARS4724 7
News Gold still streams through the Skagit and Samis... (Sep '09) Nov '13 Nick 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
Recall of Mt Baker school board member (Sep '12) Sep '12 John L 1
Debate: Farm Chores - Acme, WA (May '12) May '12 John L 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Acme Mortgages