W. Pa. man gets death in disabled womana s torture

Feb 28, 2013 Full story: O-R Online

GREENSBURG – A Greensburg man who prosecutors say orchestrated the group torture and murder of a mentally disabled woman three years ago was sentenced to death Thursday.

Full Story
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#1 Mar 4, 2013
I think they got it wrong, Faye said.I fail to see that a person who has had the horrific background that this child has had is not entitled to some mercy.

Right...putting him in general ppuation would be merciful. I'll bet a lot of people are going to mis Ricky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mark 51,465
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 21 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 23 hr Jeremy 183
State police tax urged (Feb '06) Sep 11 JanetC 14
Jeannette family again charged with enslaving y... (Aug '09) Sep 8 concerned parent 20
Drunk driver Aug 29 local resident 1
Greensburg mom pleads guilty to enslaving girl (Mar '10) Aug 25 pgh 6
•••
•••
•••

Acme Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Acme People Search