ripped off

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
WARNING DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR VERY POOR WORK A RIPOFF CONTRACTOR FROM LATROBE THANKS FOR READING
we heard

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 3, 2012
we heard alot about him and yeah he is a bad contractor doing bad work and ripping people off my family and friends will never use him . hope he gets caught.
pete

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
ripped off wrote:
WARNING DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR VERY POOR WORK A RIPOFF CONTRACTOR FROM LATROBE THANKS FOR READING
YA JOHNS ROOFING RIPPED ME OFF TO THEY THINK TAR AND A BUCKET IS THE SOLUTION TO A LEAK AFTER THEY INSTALLED MY ROOD
jim

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2012
we heard wrote:
we heard alot about him and yeah he is a bad contractor doing bad work and ripping people off my family and friends will never use him . hope he gets caught.
we had ksl put roofs on 24 rental properties the process was smooth kurts a great guy he did almost every house in my sisters neighborhood as well i recomend ksl
gee whiz

Greensburg, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Sounds like "Jim" and "Pete" are the same poster.. Learn to change your location, idiot.
customer

Saltsburg, PA

#6 Aug 22, 2013
ripped off wrote:
no way u could ever say that ksl is very good ive been using them for years I live close to linn run figure it out I know kurt and his work ethic ive had 32 contractors on my land and till I met kurt and ksl I never thought id find a trustworthy all around buiesness man like kurt im sorry my friend but u got it wrong about ksl
customer

Vandergrift, PA

#7 Aug 28, 2013
ripped off wrote:
SOUNDS LIKE A MADE UP STORY IVE HEARD ALOT OF GOOD ABOUT KSL AND U SHOULD NEVER LIE CAUSE THE LORD WILL DEAL W U LATER IVE MET KURT AND USED HIS COMPANY FOR MULTIPLE PROJECTS AND ALOT OF CONTRACRORS COULD LEARN A LOT FROM KSL HES ALWAYS MY FIRST CHOICE
kurt lewis owner of ksl

Latrobe, PA

#8 Sep 9, 2013
ripped off wrote:
sounds like someones makin up stories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westmoreland County Corruption (Sep '08) Wed stevo 7
can anyone recommend a good place for roof and ... Oct 4 Sherry 1
State police tax urged (Feb '06) Sep '14 JanetC 14
Jeannette family again charged with enslaving y... (Aug '09) Sep '14 concerned parent 20
Drunk driver Aug '14 local resident 1
Greensburg mom pleads guilty to enslaving girl (Mar '10) Aug '14 pgh 6
anyone chicks want to fu"" Aug '14 what 1
Acme Dating
Find my Match

Acme Jobs

Acme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Acme News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Acme

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]