Heroin-ring suspect hid drugs in laundry room, police say

Mar 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Bob Stiles is a Tribune-Review staff writer and can be reached at 724-836-6622 or via e-mail. Nicole Ann Dudek, 24, of 23 E. Fourth Ave., Latrobe, appeared before Greensburg District Judge James Albert on charges of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver and possession of a controlled substance.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2012
What a waste

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

What trash these people are. Too lazy to get a damn job so sell dope that kills people. Anyone who defends these people are trash too.
kesha

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

well all im sayin is the drug dealer is holdin a damn 9 to there head sayin buy my drugs or ima killin you
kesha

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

i mean isnt holding a gun **
Kesha the ignorant

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

You sound like an uneducated, ignorant, typical coon. Go OD already.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

the dealers are there because there's a market,
ppl want the drugs else nobody would be selling.

as for telling someone to go od already - what if it was your relative or friend! you're the ignorant one
LOK

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
the dealers are there because there's a market,
ppl want the drugs else nobody would be selling.
as for telling someone to go od already - what if it was your relative or friend! you're the ignorant one
My nephew passed away 6 months ago and we miss him terribly, but in no way do I have hate/disdain or take issue with the person who said that. Folks, if you make piss poor decisions you must be ok with the consequences of possibilities for you life to end. Do not miss the intended message by this person. The masses of folks do not want this garbage in our community. Only the fringe/very few want it because they are users. Users do not become users when it is not around, they go and find it elsewhere.

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

<they go and find it elsewhere>
oh, so NIMBY....yeah, that just solves all problems (sarcasm)
Sick of trash like her

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

What a waste wrote:
What trash these people are. Too lazy to get a damn job so sell dope that kills people. Anyone who defends these people are trash too.
No this girl is the biggest piece of **** in the world. She was pregnant and shooting heroin. Her innocent baby was born addicted and had to spend his first days of life going through withdrawl. How disgusting can u get? Not to mention she has three other kids she doesn't take care of and doesn't want. And the only people who defend garbage like her are users also. No decent person would ever have anything to say in defense of such heinous acts. I think they all deserve the death penalty. That's exactly what they were were selling because heroin is a death sentence. No mercy for the wicked!!

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Sick of trash like her wrote:
<quoted text>
No this girl is the biggest piece of **** in the world. She was pregnant and shooting heroin. Her innocent baby was born addicted and had to spend his first days of life going through withdrawl. How disgusting can u get? Not to mention she has three other kids she doesn't take care of and doesn't want. And the only people who defend garbage like her are users also. No decent person would ever have anything to say in defense of such heinous acts. I think they all deserve the death penalty. That's exactly what they were were selling because heroin is a death sentence. No mercy for the wicked!!
Yeah she's trash. But death sentences? really? Can you not see the very ppl you claim to protect from sellers, the sellers are themselves ~ addicts.
Unless you've been an addict you are in no position to judge all holier than thou.
Consequences maybe

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she's trash. But death sentences? really? Can you not see the very ppl you claim to protect from sellers, the sellers are themselves ~ addicts.
Unless you've been an addict you are in no position to judge all holier than thou.
Let's just put it this way, if death sentences are imposed then only 1 of 2 things could happen. 1 less drugs on the streets which means less children getting hurt and decent people getting robbed or 2 my tax money won't be supporting scum who take the easy way out of life to make a quick buck to support their dirty habit. It's called consequences and I think it's about time people take responsibility for what they do. Being an addict is no excuse for people destroying society. Yes addiction is a disease but to participate in active drug use is a choice. I have friends who are recovering addicts so no I'm not "holier than thou" I understand what addicts go through. And it may surprise you but a lot of recovering addicts agree with this point of view. Jail time is obviously not enough of a consequence or we would see less drugs and not more on our streets. I think it's about time we "up the stakes" and make the drug dealers more scared of what could happen and stop letting scumbags use the disease of addiction as a crutch. Have you ever watched a newborn baby go through heroin withdrawal or seen the look on a little kids face when they are forced to live in a drug environment? By the way you comment I would think not. And I have seen both horrible circumstances and honestly death is better than what these bastards deserve. Also have you ever had your house broken into by an addict? Do you know how that feels to be violated in that way and to not sleep for weeks because your too afraid in your own home? Obviously not. Maybe it's time you took a good hard look at reality friend. This world would be a better place without drugs and the people who sell them.

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

@ consequences maybe
You have friends who agree with a death penalty for drugs? Wow, really! As recovering addicts they should know how easy & common it is to slip, even temporary, back into drugs/addiction again so I do find it hard to believe they would actually support the death penalty unless they have a death wish
Ppl who sell the drugs are often addicts themselves & they wouldn't be selling unless there was a demand for drugs. Yeah, sure most of that demand is from addicts but it is also from ppl who use drugs occasionally. Using drugs is a choice & as adults we should have the choice of whether or not we are going to use a harmful substance. If drugs were legalised then they would be available & affordable just as any other drug
I sympathize with anyone who is burgled & I personally think the majority of burglers are not punished enough.....but I can never condone the death penalty....I think top drug dealers (non addicts mostly) are not necessarily going to be put off even by the death penalty....after all in the US/other Countries there is the death penalty for certain crimes but it hasn't stopped those crimes from happening.......tackling addiction with therapy instead of jail & reducing the number of addicts would reduce demand....less demand = less dealers
(Just a btw, I know the look on kids faces when growing up in a drug environment as I used to see it in the mirror; am also a recovering addict)
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

nathanielornament wrote:
(Just a btw, I know the look on kids faces when growing up in a drug environment as I used to see it in the mirror; am also a recovering addict)
That wasn't hard to figure out. But maybe you can answer this nagging question: With all that is known about drug addiction and the consequences both inflicted by others and to oneself...what made you take that first hit?

I am somewhat in agreement with the other poster...taking that first hit is the same as putting a loaded gun to your head and pulling the trigger. The only difference is that the inevitable end takes too long and damages too many other people in the long process of drug addiction.

Surely , no one can claim today that they didn't know what was going to happen to them.
LOK

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

(Applause)+1 for Redneck and CM. I believe his answer will be found in the picture below his name. "Nirvana." He was searching for Nirvana but found hell and now we should all understand.

“Nirvana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Uh no I wasn't searching for Nirvana & I'm not expecting anyone to 'understand'...I'm simply asking for ppl to be treated as ppl....I don't believe it's anyone's right to take life from anyone else (death penalty)

as for the other question....can't speak for everyone who has ever done drugs....but for me I wanted to know what all the fuss was about with H & of course always thought I'd never get addicted to the extent of wrecking anything
Well

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

nathanielornament wrote:
Uh no I wasn't searching for Nirvana & I'm not expecting anyone to 'understand'...I'm simply asking for ppl to be treated as ppl....I don't believe it's anyone's right to take life from anyone else (death penalty)
as for the other question....can't speak for everyone who has ever done drugs....but for me I wanted to know what all the fuss was about with H & of course always thought I'd never get addicted to the extent of wrecking anything
I hear there is a lot of "fuss" about jumping off of a very tall building without a parachute. It's supposed to give you a real high! Wanna try it? Of course the low isn't all its cracked up to be.
A Skunk

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Put them in a cell, with and endless supply of heroin and all supplies used for doing it, which is acquired from drug busts, see how long they make it. So it's not actually a "death sentence" it's what they make of it.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
But do ppl like those addicted treat other ppl the way you think ppl should be treated? No, they do not. They treat other ppl as a means to the next hit…at any cost and suffering. You and others made a choice to see what all the fuss was about while seeing what does actually happen to those who make that choice. Hate to be blunt…but you got what you asked for…you found out and now everyone else in your life has to pay for it as long as you live. Even as a “recovering addict”…whatever the hell that means…you are still a drain to society, family and everyone else around you. They have to make sure temptations are not in your sight, can’t associate with friends the way they might have done in the past, and every day the fear of you going backwards plagues their mind.

So once again...if there is anything good that might come from this….is that anyone else who wants to see what all the fuss is about with heroin (or any addictive drug) knows the fuss never goes away for them and everyone else in their lives. Sorry to be so uncompassionate…but I have little patience for such overt selfishness that your actions convey. No one today who tries that junk can be considered anything less than a self-destructive flaming idiot that causes a lot of collateral damage.
Just OD

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

This wh-re and every other addict should remove themselves from the gene pool and just OD already. Tired of paying for your meth, your jail sentences, your welfare kids, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 28 min Classless Obama 51,277
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 41 min A Muslims Useful... 3,899
anyone chicks want to fu"" Aug 16 what 1
Greensburg mom pleads guilty to enslaving girl (Mar '10) Aug 3 orange faygo kid 5
A look at Gov. Tom Corbett's pension push and w... Jul 26 lady 1
McCali Manor (Jun '12) Jul '14 JustAnotherAnon 16
"I ran out of gas" scam (Sep '12) Jul '14 Anonymous 8

Search the Acme Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Acme Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Acme People Search