State to check workers' status on pub...

State to check workers' status on public projects

There are 4 comments on the WPXI story from Dec 29, 2012, titled State to check workers' status on public projects. In it, WPXI reports that:

Pennsylvania next week begins its quest to block undocumented workers from jobs paid with public money, and one legislator behind the new law wants to expand the electronic verification rules to all employers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Wow

Greensburg, PA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
They decide to do this NOW??
We fight We fight

Conshohocken, PA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Wow wrote:
They decide to do this NOW??
In Reality : Why should we worry about undocumented Mexican neighbors coming here 7 in a truck to cut your lawn for five or ten dollars an hour . The real spending problem is right under our noses in state workers who get paid a good salary and automatic pension and medical benefits ? Be a state rep , get one DUI , beat your wife , get a second DUI and a job that pays $1,000 more than your state job .

This fiscal cliff is not a wake up call for the country . Let Obama jump off the White House with his hands tied behind his back and try to jump through a hangnums noose.

The real problem with the fiscal cliff is the money that Obama needs to extend his voting base to the next Kenyan President that will take over extending his enemployent bennies , welfare muthers , union bailouts , and every other decrepent that is living high off the govt. dole .

If Boehner caves I will immediately change my voting status to "none". It won't make any diff, you've seen your last white President and maybe the end of America as we've known it .
We fight We fight

Conshohocken, PA

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Let's not forget the unemployment extension of benefits ? guess what happened on the way to the forum ? People got fat, lazy AND WOULD HAVE A SHITCONTKNIPTION if they were only to get 26 weeks of unemployment instead of three years on the dole like Obie wants.
We fight We fight

Conshohocken, PA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
What's next for the bailouts Obama wants . Student debt forgiveness for parents that were too self centered to save for their kids education ?

When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye

I cannot put my finger on it
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I- have become comfortably numb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greensburg Salem Forum May 24 Truth or not 1
Custom Home Builders (Jan '12) May 14 Jessica 8
News Greensburg gets new Bishop May 12 Per Curiam 1
Not Ready For Prime Time Apr '15 Tony D 1
JESUS,is the WAY.the TRUTH and the LIFE. Apr '15 pgh 2
News Gasoline prices jump 5 cents per gallon (Aug '11) Apr '15 Departed 382
Tico's Pizza? Apr '15 Eclipsefloyd 1
More from around the web

Acme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE