Latrobe woman held in holdup of Unity gas station

Aug 1, 2011 Full story: Daily Courier 37

Contact information for the Tribune-Review's staff can be found here. A Latrobe woman was arrested in a gas station robbery in Unity early Monday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yoyo

United States

#27 Dec 27, 2012
Call me ur big, fat rat!
yoyo

United States

#28 Dec 27, 2012
Let me take u on a date with my sewer rat. Lets eat dead deer legs and jump on garbage cans. I love chicken bones and love raw meat. Ill cover u in raw ground beef and break raw eggs on ur face. We can make sweet luv in a dumpster with my rat and possum. Ill shove skittles in ur bunghole.
big fat lindsay

Greensburg, PA

#29 Dec 27, 2012
Hey where did the sexy ladies go? Welfare spending day isnt until next week.
jenafer

United States

#30 Dec 27, 2012
yea i get the stamps who really doesnt u asses get a job ok lol id rather sit n look at people who work n have huge copays for things...come on
jenafer

United States

#31 Dec 27, 2012
Beer go to aa alcoholic
WELFARE BUMS

Greensburg, PA

#32 Dec 27, 2012
LOL I sure as hell dont receive food stamps nor do I need them. I has what you call - A JOB. Used up my last 2 weeks of paid vacation while you sit at home and collect welfare!! White trailer trash!
jenafer

United States

#33 Dec 27, 2012
Well well well i dont live in a trailor retard y r u on this website
Goodbye Blue Monday

Latrobe, PA

#34 Dec 27, 2012
yoyo wrote:
Let me take u on a date with my sewer rat. Lets eat dead deer legs and jump on garbage cans. I love chicken bones and love raw meat. Ill cover u in raw ground beef and break raw eggs on ur face. We can make sweet luv in a dumpster with my rat and possum. Ill shove skittles in ur bunghole.
You totally ruin the mood with the skittles thing. I was right there with you right up until the skittles.
yoyo

United States

#35 Dec 27, 2012
We can roast a rat on a stick like a shiskabob. I would luv to smear honey all over ur bum bum and spank u with a raw steak! I'll let u eat my deer leg and let u run the streets nakey! Come hither my big, fat RAT!!!
yoyo

United States

#36 Dec 27, 2012
I'm taking a huge, delicious dump right now!!
sico path

United States

#37 Dec 27, 2012
I am into smelling asses that havent bathed in weeks come on raw meat ill eat it tooo yum
jenafer

United States

#39 Dec 27, 2012
I lyv to taste blood from an h.i.v person or eat clymidia n oh yea i love yeast infections...cottage cheese chunks..my fav.is to smell dirty socks n feet at the toes that worked all day...don't bath.com
jenafer

United States

#40 Dec 27, 2012
If u smell like leftover fish please call me im dirty n aroused by the smell of funk....i def.luv to have sweaty balls under my nose let me know nebby
sico funk

United States

#42 Dec 27, 2012
I am in the process of smelling something a filthy sock worn a week in work boots please talk funk
yoyo

United States

#43 Dec 27, 2012
U know wat would top off our night? If we got sprayed by a skunk.
jenafer

Greensburg, PA

#44 Dec 27, 2012
I bet she has a crotch full of STDS
sico funk

United States

#45 Jan 3, 2013
I love shit stains n dirty diseases lets meet at unity up for it bring a std or a pile of stink aka funk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acme Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westmoreland County Corruption (Sep '08) Wed stevo 7
can anyone recommend a good place for roof and ... Oct 4 Sherry 1
State police tax urged (Feb '06) Sep '14 JanetC 14
Jeannette family again charged with enslaving y... (Aug '09) Sep '14 concerned parent 20
Drunk driver Aug '14 local resident 1
Greensburg mom pleads guilty to enslaving girl (Mar '10) Aug '14 pgh 6
anyone chicks want to fu"" Aug '14 what 1
Acme Dating
Find my Match

Acme Jobs

Acme People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Acme News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Acme

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]