Clarksville bank files suit, says ex-...

Clarksville bank files suit, says ex-cashier stole funds

There are 2 comments on the Des Moines Register story from Jul 1, 2011, titled Clarksville bank files suit, says ex-cashier stole funds. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

Iowa State Bank in Clarksville is suing its former cashier, alleging he stole money from the bank, as federal authorities investigate the matter.The bank filed the lawsuit in Butler County District Court this week, accusing former employee G. Todd Powers of transferring an undisclosed amount of bank funds to his own accounts, and hiding the thefts ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

former resident

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 Jul 2, 2011
that goes to show u how people who think they have it all aint shit i think its funny he always thought he was better than everybody else
Former resident also

Cedar Rapids, IA

#2 Jul 27, 2011
Todd never thought that he was better than anybody else. He made a mistake but that doesn't make him a bad person. I think it's sad that you get a laugh out of somebody's mistakes. Obviously you are perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ackley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presidential Race (Dec '15) Dec '15 Susie 1
News Ackley Man Believed to be Dead (May '13) May '13 veronica 1
NRP wants to build pnew plant in Indiana (Apr '11) Apr '11 ChickenFat 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Dubuquer 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Necron 99 10
News Man, 19, gets 60 days jail for sex with teen girls (Jul '10) Jul '10 pullingteeth 1
News Kidney charity not playing fair, donor says (Jul '09) Sep '09 WildGooseChase 3

Ackley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ackley Mortgages