Clarksville bank files suit, says ex-cashier stole funds

Jul 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Des Moines Register

Iowa State Bank in Clarksville is suing its former cashier, alleging he stole money from the bank, as federal authorities investigate the matter.The bank filed the lawsuit in Butler County District Court this week, accusing former employee G. Todd Powers of transferring an undisclosed amount of bank funds to his own accounts, and hiding the thefts ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2011
former resident

Marion, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

that goes to show u how people who think they have it all aint shit i think its funny he always thought he was better than everybody else
Former resident also

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Todd never thought that he was better than anybody else. He made a mistake but that doesn't make him a bad person. I think it's sad that you get a laugh out of somebody's mistakes. Obviously you are perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ackley Discussions

Search the Ackley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
Ackley Man Believed to be Dead (May '13) May '13 veronica 1
IA Who do you support for Attorney General in Iowa... (Oct '10) Apr '12 Bruce 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ackley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ackley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••