davidjohnson

Gulfport, MS

#1 Jan 18, 2010
boykins murder to death in trailer on highway 14 west, was told kill by black man. it took place today on jan. 18 010.
davidjohnson

Gulfport, MS

#2 Jan 18, 2010
a black man kill several people who live in a mobile home, on highway 14 west.the ones who were murder they were boykins of louisville ms.
davidjohnson

Sontag, MS

#3 Jan 18, 2010
i just got more news on this murder it took place,in noxubee county.it is true that boykinswas
in the mobile home at time. im not sure but i thank it happen on highway 14 west in noxubee county.i do my best to get the news right as i can.
but you know a case can change many times before
it can be truly seen with all of the facts brought out.
COUSIN NUMBER ONE

Nolensville, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Speaking of murders, does anyone remember the murder of Charlotte Isonhood in 1993?? Just like the O.J. case....everybody knew who was guilty but nobody was punished for this horrendous crime. Left her whole family devastated. Remember.....???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ackerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake parker (Sep '14) Apr '16 Country thang100 5
News Tupelo gets $2.1 million to build two community... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Phil O Sophic 13
no strings attached (Aug '15) Aug '15 drffter 1
Donna (Aug '15) Aug '15 Freedomtruth 1
News Stigma persists despite rise in single father h... (Jun '15) Jun '15 The opposite is true 3
MS Child Enforcement Fails!! (Jun '15) Jun '15 JustAMom 1
News Supreme Court won't hear appeal in Choctaw slaying (Jan '10) Apr '15 LOVE CHOCTAW 4

Ackerman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ackerman Mortgages