Kenny

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2011
All I can say is the owner of celestina is so hott very nice and sweet.had 1 of my best massage there ,thank u c,c will be back 2 see her I hope if she still gives them. Your new
friend
steve l

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2012
I went there and had the feeling it was more brothal than massage if that is what your after.
Mark

Bronx, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2012
steve l wrote:
I went there and had the feeling it was more brothal than massage if that is what your after.
Who do I ask for
GRF

Duxbury, MA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
The girls here are some of the kindest, cleanest & best ive ever experienced, Ive had massages at some of the finest hotels in the world and I cant think of any therapists in any of them who treated me as good as these girls! Ive since been 3 times and each time was a pleasure. The one called Cece seriously had my whole body and mind feeling so euphoric i was almost in tears! I thank god every day for the relief and kindness of this place!
Tom

Randolph, MA

#5 Jun 10, 2013
CC and Ally are the best. Clean, enjoyable and no rush.
Wilbur

East Weymouth, MA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Thank you Lamar! I have never had such a great time. You are the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Sep 10 sandee0822 526
Fox25 Mission Renovation-Support an East Bridge... Sep 6 EB resident 1
About Town: Town Meeting Rejects Sewer System i... (Jun '12) Sep 5 Kundrot dionkie 10
About Town: Stoughton Schools Get Additional Fu... (May '13) Sep 2 Kundrot dionkie 3
Snap chat Aug 28 Kj4mvp 1
Randal Moller " is a thief " (Feb '14) Aug 27 Kundrot dionkie 6
•••

Abington News Video

•••
•••

Abington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••