New district attorney praised for ded...

New district attorney praised for dedication

There are 3 comments on the The Patriot Ledger story from Mar 22, 2007, titled New district attorney praised for dedication. In it, The Patriot Ledger reports that:

This profile of Michael Sullivan was published on May 9, 1995, after he was named Plymouth County district attorney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Patriot Ledger.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#1 Mar 23, 2007
A real credit to this state. Maybe we should run for US Senate. Sen. John Forbes Kerry is not going to have a cake walk in the next election. Here is a guy with no baggage and a real working politician that has one agenda, the protection of the public.
change now

AOL

#2 Apr 2, 2009
Now is the time to seriously consider change in any and all elections city, state, etc. Obviously the taxpayers are not to blame for the situation we are all in currently. No one wants to take the blame. We still all suffer.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#3 Apr 2, 2009
change now wrote:
Now is the time to seriously consider change in any and all elections city, state, etc. Obviously the taxpayers are not to blame for the situation we are all in currently. No one wants to take the blame. We still all suffer.
The election in upstate NY should give the Dems a little of what is to come 2010. President Goodwrench's email did not gather the support that Dems thought would arise. When the votes were counted the Dem was only 81 votes ahead and now we have to wait until April 14th to count the absentee ballots. I wonder who has the key to lock box. I would most likely surmise that a Dem has the key and they will all be Dem ballots. The military votes will be thrown out because they generally favor the Reps. I thought MA would lose two Congressional seats when the 2010 census is taken, but President Goodwrench has appointed a person who will use the statistical method to count people and they will be counted whether they are legal or illegal. Bet most of the illegal one will be in the Dem districts. This is Democratic change that will never change so they can keep power. Wait until all of this debt come due and the young people in this country will come awake and make the Dems answer for their excessive spending. Inflation will out do Jimmy Carter administration. The young people will be like those people in Great Britain today. Remember what I am saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misconduct charges against Judge Pending - late... (Mar '08) Dec 2 Henry Goldstein 52
News Mountain lion in Petersham? Owner of injured ho... Nov 30 big Cats where it... 1
Brockton Music Thread (Dec '14) Nov 27 Musikologist 5
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Nov 23 April Lineburg 555
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired Nov 11 Lynch for Paedophile 4
Shoe Factory History? (Feb '07) Nov 6 wow 45
Review- I Love Kickboxing Randolph (Aug '15) Nov '16 Jessica F 23

Abington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abington Mortgages