Water users get hosed: Rates raised r...

Water users get hosed: Rates raised retroactively 26% in Rockland, Abington

There are 1 comment on the The Patriot Ledger story from Jul 20, 2007, titled Water users get hosed: Rates raised retroactively 26% in Rockland, Abington. In it, The Patriot Ledger reports that:

Homeowners and businesses in Rockland or Abington are being charged a rate increase of 26 percent on water they have already used. via The Patriot Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Patriot Ledger.

Better

Kite, GA

#1 Jul 24, 2007
there they go again reaping the towns peoole off, they will do anything to get there extra cash, so they can get there toys, and vacations, and better health insurance, they will do anything to get extra cash while makeing you poor, but they wont fix the roads there, I think that is a slap in the face to the town people. what do you think,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randal Moller " is a thief " (Feb '14) Mar 22 Worm chaser 10
Review- I Love Kickboxing Randolph (Aug '15) Mar 19 Doreen G 26
News Watch: Wild turkeys circle dead cat in bizarre ... Mar 8 Christaliban 6
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Mar 6 Pierre 563
peanut butter squares (Nov '06) Feb '17 Kris 49
Looking for Relatives Feb '17 PEIslander 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Carol white 11

Abington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abington Mortgages