Grieving mom guns for bars

Jul 3, 2008 Full story: Boston Herald

"My son died in the street and this bar had a part in it. I can't believe that they can help someone die and say, 'Oh, well,' and they don't face any punishment whatsoever," said Ann Feeney, whose son was ...

Full Story
beresponsiblefor yourself

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2008
The bar is not responsible for your son's death. The a-hole that drove the car drunk is the only person to blame. I am tired of people in today's American society blaming others for the actions of an individual. I surmise, that when blame is put on others for the actions of one, it the intended consequences is monetary gain. Everyone is today's society has to be a winner. Little League baseball leagues don't keep score so that no one feels bad if they lose. Everyone has the right to own a home, so the government tells the banks that they have to lend their money. That is why the housing market is what it is today. Sure there may be a few homeowners that due to illness or an untimely death that are in grave conditions. But the majority of these people whose have or will lose their home to foreclosures never should have purchased a house in the first place because their income wasn't high enough. But I suppose you would blame the banks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bonani Oil Services Inc. Feb 23 worried bystander 1
Save a Haverstraw Principal with Petition! Feb 14 save a rockland p... 1
Review: Mcdonough Bob Asphalt Paving Feb 10 Rita Earle 1
Street conditions Feb 10 nannyjanie 1
Boy hit by MBTA bus in Quincy Feb 5 Quincy mom 1
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Jan '15 Kundrot dionkie 539
Review: Pizza Palace (May '14) May '14 JellySmith 1

Abington News Video

Abington Dating
Find my Match