Teacher allegedly seduces boy, 13

Teacher allegedly seduces boy, 13

There are 51 comments on the news.bostonherald.com story from Jan 11, 2009, titled Teacher allegedly seduces boy, 13. In it, news.bostonherald.com reports that:

A married South Shore teacher was living a disturbed double life for nearly two years, police said, allegedly seducing a 13-year-old boy, plying him with booze and having sex with him on kitchen floors and couches, sometimes right under the nose of her husband.

Christine A. McCallum, 29, who is on leave from her job at an Abington elementary school, was charged yesterday with seven counts of statutory rape for the serial liaisons in Rockland and Abington from February 2006, when she allegedly took the boy’s virginity, to November 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.bostonherald.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#48 Jan 12, 2009
Rotten_Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
I completly agree, also she gave him alcohol, pretty much drugged him. He's a kid, no 13 year old in their right mind would ever know whats truly right or wrong and anything about adult decision making. Poor kids. If this were a male and a young female, his ass would be thrown to the wolves.women are viscious creatures too though. Its sexist.
riot? all the talk bout white people..funny to me.
It is disturbing. While I sympathize with women who are frustrated and lonely, I do not condone any molesting.

I would rather see these women date married men their own age, and I HATE ADULTERY. LOL

The boy is emotionally and physically overwhelmed and yeah, maybe "out of it" too, and then this woman can do what she wants. Or she is so "caught up" that she has really deluded herself into thinking this is not a one-sided affair.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49 Jan 12, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Well perhaps they need to stop being so disruptive.
Anyway, you said you were listening to a radio show. What was the gist of the conversation? Did they think it was ok because it was a female on male type deal?
I only caught half the show, but they were pretty much makin fun of her and her looks and didnt discuss much about the fact that it was immoral( isnt that known though)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#50 Jan 12, 2009
Rotten_Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
I only caught half the show, but they were pretty much makin fun of her and her looks and didnt discuss much about the fact that it was immoral( isnt that known though)
You would think it being immoral is known but you would be surprised at how many people think nothing of it. Like the justice system who keep slapping these women on the wrist with light sentences.

Location hidden

#51 Jan 12, 2009
soulflower wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't like a specialty documentary or anything. It was from a series on the Oxygen channel called The Secret Lives of Women.
For a while it was available on Cable on Demand. I know because I found it and had my husband watch it with me (really I often see stuff again later with my husband, because of the cable on Demand and my DVR)
Cable Television ALWAYS repeats stuff. lol. I am going to keep my eye open for that show. I am sure I will catch it sooner or later.

Thanks for the info.
Feedback Welcome

Denver, CO

#52 Jan 12, 2009
Teenagers know right from wrong and yes from no. If you don't want anyone touching you in anyway (adult or child) than you speak up and let it be known. The idea that you were somehow manipulated you into sex with a someone is absurd to me. Especially if it occured on multiple occasions.

And I don't care if it's men or women involved.

I knew girls in middle and high school who more than willingly sleeping with adult men.

And guys are ALWAYS looking to sleep with an adult woman. It's like a right of passage.

This is why I believe statutory rape to be a bullshit offense to begin with.

If someone does something to you against your will than that's one thing. Get those bastards off of the street. But don't come home to me whining about how you were manipulated into dropping your pants because you're "impressionable". FOH!!!!
The Moor

United States

#53 Jan 12, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
Now THIS is just ridiculous! What is going on that these women are becoming attracted to children? Is there some kind of emotional void they are trying to fill? Are they trying to live out some part of their youth that they missed out on due to making their career their main focus and priority? I do not know but there should definitely be some kind of non biased and favortised psychiatric studies on these women and why they have chosen to make these kinds of seriously damaging life choices.
I expect the white racists to flood this thread with the nonsense as usual instead of talking about his serious issue at hand that is effecting their community and their children.
Let's talk about that. Why are these women doing this? I know it will be hard for the bozo's to leave black derogatory comments out of this.
I am going to sit back and watch their predictable behavior to see if "ONE" of them addresses the seriousness of this issue and possibly come up with some reasoning to why these women are behaving in this kind of manner.
Perhaps they are because they want to feel some kind of emotional bond and love from the male race of their own kind. Perhaps they grew up not receiving this kind of emotional nourishment as children, adolescent, teenage, and as young women.
Now that they are adults something within their psyche is craving this in order to mentally balance themselves out. Perhaps their men have been too cold to them and now the result is them turning to young boys for the love they did not receive as they grew into adult women.
Hmmmmm
This woman is obviously suffering from some serious psycho-emotional issues. Or she is suffering from a lack of emotional support from her husband. Which is odd, because we all know how fantastic all white men are. How superior and how strong and emotionally supportive they are. So it is odd that she would feel the need to go out of her marriage and do something so destructive such as this. Just to get some attention. Why wasn't her hubby doing his job?
Blackinjun

Toano, VA

#54 Jan 12, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to watch this documentary if its floating around and obtainable. Do you know the name of it because I am interested to know how they laid this out.
btw you too are appreciated..

Location hidden

#55 Jan 12, 2009
Blackinjun wrote:
<quoted text>
btw you too are appreciated..
Thank you. Keep up the good work!
Bay Area Real Talk

South San Francisco, CA

#56 Jan 12, 2009
GO BOY!
MilfLuvr

Belton, MO

#59 Jan 15, 2009
TimJohn, you're such an idiot. Consensual sex between a male and female is NOTHING like forceable sodomy from a disease infested prisoner of the same sex. People get hung up on age and ignore nature. I can tell you that when I was 13 I damn well wanted to screw older women, we're genetically programmed to WANT to do it. "Acceptable age limits" were created by society and were certainly not based on whats natural/normal for the last 50,000 years. If an erection can be achieved then why would sex not be an option? Oh yeah, because some ideals created by a few "important" people 100 years ago tell us it's wrong. Sometimes shielding young people from the world does much more harm than good.

How can you come off as such an idiot in nearly all of the posts you make?

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#60 Jan 15, 2009
This happened in my neck of the woods; the courthouse is right up the street where I live. I check this teacher's facebook page; she looks better on her facebook photos. Should be interesting to see what happens to her because a male teacher/football coach was arrested for having a relationship with a 15 year old female student a few weeks ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review- I Love Kickboxing Randolph (Aug '15) Fri Brittany 25
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Feb 16 valerie zurlo 561
peanut butter squares (Nov '06) Feb 15 Kris 49
Looking for Relatives Feb 2 PEIslander 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Carol white 11
asdfasdf Jan '17 sdfsdf 1
Misconduct charges against Judge Pending - late... (Mar '08) Jan '17 Dsd 59

Abington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abington Mortgages