Can you be a Christian & vote for Oba...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Bites

Mount Juliet, TN

#22 Oct 12, 2012
The Truth wrote:
You may say you are a Christian and vote for Obama, but, Gay Marriage, Abortion, No praying, I don't think so. If you believe in the Bible and God's word you will not vote for him.
Just think about that on Election Day
N
O
!
Whatever

Bristol, VA

#23 Oct 12, 2012
Why would a Christian vote for a cult member like Romney???
Rather

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Oct 12, 2012
no romney wrote:
<quoted text>
To get rid of abortion, Roe v Wade needs to be overturned. When it was put in place years ago, only 1 democrat justice voted for it so go figure. It was put in place by REPUBLICANS & they like to get elected on the coattails of Christian voters but they have no intention of changing. It wasn't the democrats who went skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee where Jesus walked. It was drunken republicans! The Bible that I study was written by the prophets & Christ's deciples, not by a book found by Joseph Smith 200 or so years ago. His claim was that God told him not to go by my Bible, to go find this Book of Mommon. My Bible says not to add or take away from the Bible. But evidently, you think this is christian. Romney tells a different tale every other day. Sure, there are things on both sides that are wrong but my Bible supports taking care of people who can't take care of themselves. I think social secuity, medicare & medicade are wonderful programs but if you think it is in the best interest of God to support Romney & Ryan who want to cut more taxes on their fat incomes & let the middle class fall through the cracks, by all means go for it but don't judge others. I heard Romney say he had no problem with a loving gay couple adopting children. Chistain values?????
My gosh. When I read your post, I honestly thought I had written it. I've said these exact things check out Christiandemocrats.org republocans MADE abortion Legal, NEVER CHALLENGE IT, and use it continually to get votes. That's all. Te Supreme Court is the ONLY people who can change it. Wy vote for some idiot because he is opposed to abortion? It doesn't count for anything. So he's pro life? He's also pro war.

http://ed5015.tripod.com/ReligMormonQuickFact...

This link will show you that MITT FRICKING ROMNEY BELIEVES THAT A MAN CAN BECOME A GOD.

2THESSALONIANS 2:4 will tell you that the leader (MITT FRICKING ROMNEY) will exalt himself as god

These "Christians" don't even read their own bible. And you're exactly right. John says , at the end of REVELATION, not to add or delete anything. What did Joseph smith do? he added an entire book. Tere are no prophets after Christ according to the bible. What does MITT ROMNEY BE LIEVE? That he and lots of people are prophets.

A Christian cannot vote for Mitt FRICKING ROMNEY. There is a Christian in the White House and there is an EVIL Fox News propaganda station doing the will of Satan. It's really that simple...
Not Really

Quantico, VA

#25 Oct 13, 2012
Rather wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Christian in the White House and ..... It's really that simple...
Not really according to Obama himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
skunk holler bill

Bristol, VA

#26 Oct 13, 2012
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really according to Obama himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Give me a break. Why would you fall for such bs as that. If you will let me interview you 3 times for 5min. each time. I will chop up those interviews to make you say, "I built natural bridge." Don't like the man, but don't make stuff up.
Know Better

United States

#27 Oct 13, 2012
skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text> Give me a break. Why would you fall for such bs as that. If you will let me interview you 3 times for 5min. each time. I will chop up those interviews to make you say, "I built natural bridge." Don't like the man, but don't make stuff up.
Obama said it

I don't blame you for not believing the actual words from your chosen dolt

You are making progress , most people never did and never will

If anyone believes Obama is a Christian , they are either stupid or very naive
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#29 Oct 13, 2012
Obama is a Christian and donkeys fly.
Old Timer

Monterey, TN

#30 Oct 13, 2012
Republicans will vote for any religion,they even elected a Jehova Witness once and then elected him for a second term, Bin Ladins biggest mistake was not joining the republican party, they would have blamed what he did on the democrats and justified his terrorism.
Erin

Johnson City, TN

#31 Oct 13, 2012
lorna doone wrote:
Obama is a Christian and donkeys fly.
Does him being a Christian matter?
skunk holler bill

Bristol, VA

#32 Oct 14, 2012
Know Better wrote:
<quoted text>

If anyone believes Obama is a Christian , they are either stupid or very naive
You might want to tell Mike Huckabee,you know the high powered Baptist Preacher, Republican with FOX NEWS. He said, President Obama is a Evangelical Christian. That's one of your own saying that. Well I guess he is stupid or naive. Here is naive, When you hear a multi billion-air tells his employees, he would close his businesss if Obama is elected, another tells his employees there would be lay offs if Obama is elected, when a coal mine owner made his miners stand behind Romney, with out pay, as a back drop, to make it look as if the miners were for Romney and Romney for the mine workers. If you think those billion-airs are for Romney because he is going to help the middle man. When Romney said in the debate that someone with a pre-existing sickness would be covered under his plan, and within 2hrs. after the debate his campain said, pre-existing sickness would not be covered. If you buy into Romneys lies you are naive. If you think the things I pointed out here are wrong, let me know and I will direct you to where you can read it for yourself. All of it was on the news. Close you eyes to it if you wish, but when your eyes open it might be to late.
voter

United States

#33 Oct 14, 2012
You could never be a christian and vote for Odumba! Odumba's god is budda or ali! Plus he supports abortion and the Oduma Administration has paved the way for sharia law! But like I said in my other post,homosexuals please vote for Odumba so we all can watch your ass fry as you are been executed! Drunks and gamblers please vote,so we can see you been beat with a whip,ladies please vote so your husbands can beat the hell out of you daily (its legal under sharia law),if you like like fornication,vote on,I will come to witness your stoning! If you are prostate vote,so we can witness you been put to death! Odumba equals no freedom and no god!
lorna doone

Greensboro, NC

#35 Oct 14, 2012
Him not being a Christian doesn't matter. Him being a Mormon doesn't mtter.
Huh

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Oct 14, 2012
Here is the truth.... You CAN be a Chtistian and vote for who you want ..... It is that simple. Being a democrat or republican is a personal choice so is your voting choice.
no romney

Castlewood, VA

#37 Oct 16, 2012
Rather wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh. When I read your post, I honestly thought I had written it. I've said these exact things check out Christiandemocrats.org republocans MADE abortion Legal, NEVER CHALLENGE IT, and use it continually to get votes. That's all. Te Supreme Court is the ONLY people who can change it. Wy vote for some idiot because he is opposed to abortion? It doesn't count for anything. So he's pro life? He's also pro war.
http://ed5015.tripod.com/ReligMormonQuickFact...
This link will show you that MITT FRICKING ROMNEY BELIEVES THAT A MAN CAN BECOME A GOD.
2THESSALONIANS 2:4 will tell you that the leader (MITT FRICKING ROMNEY) will exalt himself as god
These "Christians" don't even read their own bible. And you're exactly right. John says , at the end of REVELATION, not to add or delete anything. What did Joseph smith do? he added an entire book. Tere are no prophets after Christ according to the bible. What does MITT ROMNEY BE LIEVE? That he and lots of people are prophets.
A Christian cannot vote for Mitt FRICKING ROMNEY. There is a Christian in the White House and there is an EVIL Fox News propaganda station doing the will of Satan. It's really that simple...
Who knows what Romney stands for?? He says something different every other day. Must depend on who he is trying to please on that particular day. I wonder which face will show up for the debate tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 2 min Common-Senses 32,387
Beth Widener Shortt 43 min What can I say 11
abingdon Methodist 1 hr Eternal truth 9
Highlands Trailer Park on Westinghouse Road 4 hr Eternal truth 247
Will Kurt Pomrenke or Faith Esposito be next? 22 hr I heard 39
Abingdon Walmart Wed double cheeseburger 25
K-Mart Tue observer 4

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance