need help with christmas

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

needing help

Bumpass, VA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
I am need help to get my kids something to have for christmas this year I on ssi due to my back injurys happened when I was 15. I dont get any other help.I went to dss and they told me they couldnt help because thier father gets them every other weekend. So if anyone could spare a little something for them it would be a blessing for them thier father dont beleave in christmas and no one can help us.I dont ask for help often but this is the frist time I am in a very hard place right now.my girls are ages12,13,14, my boys are ages 11,12,14 so anything would be very greatful thank you so much my email is morajoni@gmail.com please no nasty remarks I Would not ask for help if I was in need thank you.
April White

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Nov 25, 2012
I can buy you a shit sandwich. Let me know. Post back, sista.
Help

Bristol, VA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Do you have twins? How can they all be the same age?
sad

Abingdon, VA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
u know i wish i could help im broke myself but hope u get help and the other comments on here by people are rude
hmmm

Herndon, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
sounds like birth control should've been used. But yet you have a bad back yet able to pop out 6 babies.

call the salvation army.
needing help

Richmond, VA

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Help wrote:
Do you have twins? How can they all be the same age?
one set but 3 of the kids where my sisters i took them when they was 10months and 2. She told them she wanted her so call man and not them. I had them ever scents and I love them as my own.And thats all that really matters to us
needing help

Richmond, VA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
hmmm wrote:
sounds like birth control should've been used. But yet you have a bad back yet able to pop out 6 babies.
call the salvation army.
Thank you very much only three of the kids I had.I got fixed afer my third child and thanks to a drunk driver my back got messed up three years ago. But I hope for your and your familys sake it never happens to you. The other three was my sisters kids who never wanted them so miss or mr. perfect I hope bad never come your way .God said we are not to judge other. And dont go puttin stuff on here you know nothing about you must be one who has nothing worng with them standing in the welfare line putting other down get a life.
Causing Trouble

Wytheville, VA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
I thought your back got messed up when you were 15? Your life sounds pretty bad. Have you thought about just ending it all so your kids can have a better life with someone else?
Help

Bristol, VA

#11 Nov 26, 2012
needing help wrote:
<quoted text> one set but 3 of the kids where my sisters i took them when they was 10months and 2. She told them she wanted her so call man and not them. I had them ever scents and I love them as my own.And thats all that really matters to us
That was very nice of you. You sound like a good person. I will be emailing you. Don't pay attention to these immature idiots on here, they don't know any better.
Causing Trouble

Wytheville, VA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
I thought you was looking to adopt a kid
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marion-va/TK6...

or trying to buy a cheap dog
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wytheville-va...

Hell lady, how many lives do you want to screw up?

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes) It is designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income; and it provides cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter.
April White

Wake Forest, NC

#13 Nov 27, 2012
This lady is full of shit. She needs to lick my furry, tilapia bowl.
Elf

Lebanon, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Everyone help
Johnny Bigwood

Buena Vista, VA

#15 Nov 27, 2012
So your back was hurt when you were 15, but you have three kids, 12 to 14 years old? How old we're you when you started having kids??? You'd had to have had a kid when you were ONE if your kid is 14 and you had it before your back got broke. I call BS.
Fletcher Flemball

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Damn, lady, the only help you need is for someone to show you how to keep your legs together. If you are that bad off, why the hell do you have SIX kids????? I'm with you, Johnny Bigwood. BS>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keylie & Brittany 25 min noshame 9
Jon Reynolds (Aug '14) 2 hr ole friend 26
Poll who are you voting for washington county va she... 4 hr Awful 65
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 4 hr Eternal truth 7,309
News Smoking ban becomes law (Dec '09) 4 hr Sneaky Pete 189
Police on Preston St. AGAIN!! 5 hr yellow house 64
Little Caesars is coming BACK to Abingdon, VA 6 hr medicman1977 2
Abingdon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web