need help with christmas

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
needing help

Smithfield, VA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
I am need help to get my kids something to have for christmas this year I on ssi due to my back injurys happened when I was 15. I dont get any other help.I went to dss and they told me they couldnt help because thier father gets them every other weekend. So if anyone could spare a little something for them it would be a blessing for them thier father dont beleave in christmas and no one can help us.I dont ask for help often but this is the frist time I am in a very hard place right now.my girls are ages12,13,14, my boys are ages 11,12,14 so anything would be very greatful thank you so much my email is morajoni@gmail.com please no nasty remarks I Would not ask for help if I was in need thank you.
April White

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Nov 25, 2012
I can buy you a shit sandwich. Let me know. Post back, sista.
Help

Bristol, VA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Do you have twins? How can they all be the same age?
sad

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 26, 2012
u know i wish i could help im broke myself but hope u get help and the other comments on here by people are rude
hmmm

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
sounds like birth control should've been used. But yet you have a bad back yet able to pop out 6 babies.

call the salvation army.
needing help

Hollywood, MD

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Help wrote:
Do you have twins? How can they all be the same age?
one set but 3 of the kids where my sisters i took them when they was 10months and 2. She told them she wanted her so call man and not them. I had them ever scents and I love them as my own.And thats all that really matters to us
needing help

Hollywood, MD

#8 Nov 26, 2012
hmmm wrote:
sounds like birth control should've been used. But yet you have a bad back yet able to pop out 6 babies.
call the salvation army.
Thank you very much only three of the kids I had.I got fixed afer my third child and thanks to a drunk driver my back got messed up three years ago. But I hope for your and your familys sake it never happens to you. The other three was my sisters kids who never wanted them so miss or mr. perfect I hope bad never come your way .God said we are not to judge other. And dont go puttin stuff on here you know nothing about you must be one who has nothing worng with them standing in the welfare line putting other down get a life.
Causing Trouble

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
I thought your back got messed up when you were 15? Your life sounds pretty bad. Have you thought about just ending it all so your kids can have a better life with someone else?
Help

Bristol, VA

#11 Nov 26, 2012
needing help wrote:
<quoted text> one set but 3 of the kids where my sisters i took them when they was 10months and 2. She told them she wanted her so call man and not them. I had them ever scents and I love them as my own.And thats all that really matters to us
That was very nice of you. You sound like a good person. I will be emailing you. Don't pay attention to these immature idiots on here, they don't know any better.
Causing Trouble

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
I thought you was looking to adopt a kid
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marion-va/TK6...

or trying to buy a cheap dog
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wytheville-va...

Hell lady, how many lives do you want to screw up?

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes) It is designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income; and it provides cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter.
April White

Wake Forest, NC

#13 Nov 27, 2012
This lady is full of shit. She needs to lick my furry, tilapia bowl.
Elf

Lebanon, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Everyone help
Johnny Bigwood

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Nov 27, 2012
So your back was hurt when you were 15, but you have three kids, 12 to 14 years old? How old we're you when you started having kids??? You'd had to have had a kid when you were ONE if your kid is 14 and you had it before your back got broke. I call BS.
Fletcher Flemball

Erwin, TN

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Damn, lady, the only help you need is for someone to show you how to keep your legs together. If you are that bad off, why the hell do you have SIX kids????? I'm with you, Johnny Bigwood. BS>
c oliver

Kingsport, TN

#17 Nov 19, 2015
Damn people r so quick to judge she clearly stated they were not all her biological children... why waste ur time to cut someone else down.. it's so sad and people wonder why the world has gone to shit.. because somewhere along the road we lost our way and forgot what it meant to love thy neighbor and give the shirt off ur back... maybe one day u will be in that position and need a hand and no one will come to ur aid... that will be a sad day....
Eternal truth

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2015
When someone is in need is it protocol to do a background check..or do you do the way Christ would have done..and give from your heart without thought or regret..for the things we have. .are ...just things. And If it puts a smile on someone's face then by all means give......from your hearts..not your ugly disrespectful mouths. This poster has a need..where is the love and human compassion......and yes God Blesses those who give freely. GOD giveth.. and God can take away.......Jesus fed the multitude....and shared..and there was more than enough to go around..I'm sure we can all give..truth....poster....May God Bless You and Your Family...and know U are loved and respected . truth.....
Eternal truth

United States

#19 Nov 19, 2015
c oliver wrote:
Damn people r so quick to judge she clearly stated they were not all her biological children... why waste ur time to cut someone else down.. it's so sad and people wonder why the world has gone to shit.. because somewhere along the road we lost our way and forgot what it meant to love thy neighbor and give the shirt off ur back... maybe one day u will be in that position and need a hand and no one will come to ur aid... that will be a sad day....
Preach on brother..thank you for this...thought..God's Way.....truth
Eternal truth

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2015
Fletcher Flemball wrote:
Damn, lady, the only help you need is for someone to show you how to keep your legs together. If you are that bad off, why the hell do you have SIX kids????? I'm with you, Johnny Bigwood. BS>
Will pray you find the Light..for a child is but a gift from God..and should be regarded as such...you person have an evil mindset...shame on you..God is love..you mimic satan.no applause here..None of your business how many....the question at hand .lend a sister a hand..thats all..Ned...U do remind ET of Ned in the first reader. So simple of mind....truth
Eternal truth

United States

#21 Nov 19, 2015
Johnny Bigwood wrote:
So your back was hurt when you were 15, but you have three kids, 12 to 14 years old? How old we're you when you started having kids??? You'd had to have had a kid when you were ONE if your kid is 14 and you had it before your back got broke. I call BS.
John...just keep your ..things..Im sure Gods people will give..cant take it with you..and the way your going your things would just be kindlin..ya think..
Eternal truth

United States

#22 Nov 19, 2015
April White wrote:
This lady is full of shit. She needs to lick my furry, tilapia bowl.
You are demon possessed...think ..an exorcism should be ..in the future for u..oh evil doer..truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy Thread Has Disappeared Again 55 min Sassy Britches 1
AHS Basketball coach (May '17) 5 hr Daxter 13
Brandi Barker 11 hr Abingdon guy 3
News Washington County, Va. minister charged with se... (Mar '12) 21 hr Sassy Britches 791
Lisa hearl Wed Wanna know 1
Burning Question Wed Friendly Guy 4
Surveyor Work (Oct '12) Tue Abingdon guy 31

Abingdon Jobs

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages