First Prev
of 3
Next Last
All is well with my soul

Bristol, VA

#41 May 4, 2012
10.00 am 6.00pm Sundays 7.00 Tuesday nights!! WELCOME
God Is Good wrote:
will try it, thank so much.what time does it start on sunday morning and sunday night.
All is well with my soul

Bristol, VA

#42 May 4, 2012
10.00am 6.00pm Sundays 7.00 Tuesday nights~WELCOME
All is well with my soul

Bristol, VA

#43 May 4, 2012
I attend Shady Grove Holiness. Adam Wise is the pastor, wonderful man of God. Church is full of Gods love. Pls visit us.
time wrote:
sorry i didnt read the second page before posting.
I know the pastor there. He took the church less than a year ago. Hes a young man and on fire for the LORD. I really dont think u will be disappointed. He doesnt worry over money, hes says the LORD will provide. He doesnt push denomination either. He started with a few members and it has built up from there. Im not a member but a friend and sister in CHRIST. I have heard him preach many times and really enjoyed it. I would be there myself but was already a member at another church when adam got the call. I do support him and his ministry and am considering making it my home church.GOD BLESS YOU.
Sunny skies

Scottsville, VA

#47 May 5, 2012
There is a holiness church called Highway of Holiness in Glade Spring, Va. Tracy Pucket is pastor.

Bristol, TN

#48 May 5, 2012
do you play with snakes and beat tambourines
Disappointed

Hoffman Forest, NC

#49 May 6, 2012
BEWARE of that one..... My friend went their & was judged soo bad & got hurt so bad, she doesn't even attend church now! I use to know them well, when the Pastor sees me out, he turns his head. Very Disappointed! For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God...
Sunny skies wrote:
There is a holiness church called Highway of Holiness in Glade Spring, Va. Tracy Pucket is pastor.
Sunny skies

Scottsville, VA

#50 May 6, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
BEWARE of that one..... My friend went their & was judged soo bad & got hurt so bad, she doesn't even attend church now! I use to know them well, when the Pastor sees me out, he turns his head. Very Disappointed! For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God...
<quoted text>

Just knew it was a holiness church. I dont attend there, but have been there. Know some of the people there. But how sad for them to act like that just because someone is different from them. but whether we disagree or believe things differently, we should still speak to others and be friendly it make that person look bad. I can see why your friend would be hurt. They are the ones in the wrong. I pray she will find another church, there are good ones still out there. How long ago has that been? I would hope they dont act like that now.
snake

United States

#51 May 6, 2012
Reply wrote:
do you play with snakes and beat tambourines
are they any snake churches in abingdon?I like to go over to jolo,and and pick up snake,exspecially when they get to playing loud music!
All is well with my soul

Bristol, VA

#52 May 7, 2012
Everyone on this topic, probably has a story to tell. Lets all just try to remember the love of God. It is unblievable! Man will let us down, but God never will let you down. God is a true friend and carries our every burden. I thank God for my salvation!!
Dragolicious

San Jose, CA

#53 May 11, 2012
I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Ghandi

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#54 May 14, 2012
God will never let you down...?

9,000,000 children die every year before they reach the age of 5. That's 24,000 a day, 1,000 an hour.

Their parents' prayers are not answered.

Any god who would allow children to suffer and die in this manner and their parents to grieve for them either can do nothing to help them, or doesn't care to: he is therefore either impotent or evil.

"We're told that God is loving and kind and just and intrinsically good, but when someone like myself points out the obvious evidence that [if] God [exists, he] is cruel and unjust because he visits suffering on innocent people on a scope and scale that would embarrass the most ambitious psychopath, we're told that God is mysterious."

To reason that God will never let you down is to fail to care sufficiently about the suffering of other human beings. It is obscene.

Religion allows perfectly sane individuals to believe en masse what only lunatics could believe on their own.

There is no reason to believe in such an entity where none exists, except to evade dealing with the harshness of reality.
Dragolicious

United States

#55 May 15, 2012
Still Partying wrote:
God will never let you down...?
9,000,000 children die every year before they reach the age of 5. That's 24,000 a day, 1,000 an hour.
Their parents' prayers are not answered.
Any god who would allow children to suffer and die in this manner and their parents to grieve for them either can do nothing to help them, or doesn't care to: he is therefore either impotent or evil.
"We're told that God is loving and kind and just and intrinsically good, but when someone like myself points out the obvious evidence that [if] God [exists, he] is cruel and unjust because he visits suffering on innocent people on a scope and scale that would embarrass the most ambitious psychopath, we're told that God is mysterious."
To reason that God will never let you down is to fail to care sufficiently about the suffering of other human beings. It is obscene.
Religion allows perfectly sane individuals to believe en masse what only lunatics could believe on their own.
There is no reason to believe in such an entity where none exists, except to evade dealing with the harshness of reality.
Amen!
Maiders93

Abingdon, VA

#57 Aug 13, 2013
Do you still attend Shady Grove Holiness? If so, what is the address?
All is well with my soul wrote:
I attend Shady Grove Holiness. Adam Wise is the pastor, wonderful man of God. Church is full of Gods love. Pls visit us.<quoted text>
Just come and visit

Knoxville, TN

#58 Aug 14, 2013
I attend there and it is a wonderful church. Just humble people who love God. Adam is still the pastor. The church is off of White's Mill road on Shady Street. Sunday Mornings at 10:00, Sunday Nights at 6:00 and Tuesday's at 7:00.
Rex283

United States

#59 Dec 31, 2015
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
I attend this church i have long hair and tattoos tracey knows how i live my life he tells me im in the wrong but he does not put me down for it he says in time ill make the decision on my own hes a good pastor this church is the only one ive ever felt accepted at you may have your oppinions of his church but ive never found a problem with it
Bro couch

Kansas City, MO

#60 Tuesday
I know Bro Tracy well. I love how people talk smack but can't put their name to it I live 400 miles away and it's one of a handful of churches I fellowship with. you get what you see with brother Tracy. If you don't want to hear the truth all I can say is don't go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 1 hr Chalupa Batgirl 54,787
Looking for house to rent 3 hr Kara 1
Cindy Patterson- Council Member 6 hr irony 61
True Life 13 hr Big poppa 5
Fatboy on Ian 13 hr Capella 1
browns pantry (May '12) 17 hr Sweet love 72
greensprings fire hall Wed 0pini0nated 4

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance