girl at bull riding
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nobull

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Who is the loud dumb blond at bull riding. Really annoying. Looks like she's do anything for a few bucks. The things our kids are exposed to.
mommy0710

Wirtz, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2011
I can think of 4 or 5 off the top of my head, ecspecially if she went to AHS lol.
Mouse

Pelzer, SC

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Can u describe what she looks like??
cowgirlup

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 16, 2011
haha you talkin about the girl thats trying to hook up with one of the clowns (Matt) by screamin?
mommy0710

Wirtz, VA

#5 Feb 16, 2011
hahaha..i think it's Hannah Hughes!
Mom23

Abingdon, VA

#6 Feb 17, 2011
Mouse wrote:
Can u describe what she looks like??
Oh you can't miss her!! There is a red head that sits on the other side of the arena and she also thinks she is "hot stuff" too. If she behaves like she did this past tues. I hope someone beats her butt. I am over age to oblige her (she definetly ain't worth the trouble) but i sure would like to see someone shut her up!! She is OBNOXIOUS!!!!
Mom23

Abingdon, VA

#7 Feb 17, 2011
Other than the slutty looking trash that is there the bull riding has been GREAT!!!!
cowboybeatbop

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 17, 2011
Heck yea! Bull riding has been great... I'm sure some other "riding" has been going on thou.
where at

Medina, WA

#9 Feb 17, 2011
Where and when is the bullriding. I would love to go.
effyou

Faith, NC

#10 Feb 17, 2011
Washington county fairground, Tuesday nights 730 TO 10
mhmm

Brentwood, TN

#11 Feb 17, 2011
hannah hughes is a nasty slut. if her shirt came down any farther her nipples would show.
blonde

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Feb 17, 2011
blonde
mommy0710

Wirtz, VA

#13 Feb 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure the other girl with her is Chelsie Terry.
mommmmm1

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2011
It's probably hannah hughes. She has a tendency to be loud and obnoxious. She also shows too much of her body.
agreed

Brentwood, TN

#15 Feb 21, 2011
it is hannah hughes, chelsea mccray, chelsea sullens, chelsea terry, & some other girl i dont know. i really wish she would fall & break her face. shes very nasty, i would know. she tried to get with my boyfriend calling him baby while i was with him. someone really needs to put her in her place, i hope she gets off matts back now that he announced he was a daddy of a new baby girl. two tuesdays ago she went up to him after bull riding complaining because she "didnt win the hat" she needs to go on, if only she knew what people really thought about her, shes not pretty, shes making a fool of herself. i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks all this.
jealous

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Feb 21, 2011
agreed wrote:
it is hannah hughes, chelsea mccray, chelsea sullens, chelsea terry, & some other girl i dont know. i really wish she would fall & break her face. shes very nasty, i would know. she tried to get with my boyfriend calling him baby while i was with him. someone really needs to put her in her place, i hope she gets off matts back now that he announced he was a daddy of a new baby girl. two tuesdays ago she went up to him after bull riding complaining because she "didnt win the hat" she needs to go on, if only she knew what people really thought about her, shes not pretty, shes making a fool of herself. i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks all this.
Somebody is JEALOUS of other girls...
yeah right

Brentwood, TN

#17 Feb 22, 2011
ha yeah right, i highly doubt anyone is jealous of her!
Mean

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 24, 2011
mhmm wrote:
hannah hughes is a nasty slut. if her shirt came down any farther her nipples would show.
If you are going to put her name on here, put yours. I don't know her, but you can get in trouble for using someone's name in a public forum. Grow up.
Meanisdumb

Knoxville, TN

#19 Feb 24, 2011
Suck it up, Get over it. The entire world isnt a fair place.

Since: Feb 11

Brentwood, TN

#20 Feb 27, 2011
omg haha yeah shes pathedic
shes a big slut that noone likes she looks constipated and sounds like a dieing cow....just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Eternal Truth 7 min Eternal truth 10
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 1 hr Eternal truth 15,550
new building Thu U will see 5
town planner Wed Come on 4
whos the hot guy that always outside on watauga (Mar '12) Wed Watauga Chick 13
Hair Salon... Wed Helpful 9
Ryan prater Wed anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages