Susan's broom stick
runningitintothe ground

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2012
I saw Susan riding around on her broom stick on the wizard of oz. why is she so mean to everyone. I don't understand why she has to be so mean. If she was nice people would respect her. Employees & customers both. When Walmart moves in she won't have a job. I guess she doesn't care because she's probably close to retirement age. I know I wouldn't work for her. Shes not an example of a good manager to learn from or work for. Kmarts problem is they send new managers there to learn from her & she's the worst example of a manager imaginable!!
shane

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Would you PLEASE stop posting about kmart! Who cares?! Everybody is really sick of reading these stupid threads about kmart! Get another freakin job if you don't like kmart! Its simple really. Posting on this forum isn't going to help you in the least.
Reality Check

Bristol, TN

#3 Jun 13, 2012
shane wrote:
Would you PLEASE stop posting about kmart! Who cares?! Everybody is really sick of reading these stupid threads about kmart! Get another freakin job if you don't like kmart! Its simple really. Posting on this forum isn't going to help you in the least.
I agree 1000 times!
runningitintothe ground

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2012
shane wrote:
I don't work there buddy!! But thanks for the advice
runningitintothe ground

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
shane wrote:
And btw if you work there.. I can assure you have have a better job than u will ever have.... Trust me
fuzzyhead

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2012
I agree with the comment about. She does have a broom. As a customer I hate dealing with them. Always new faces in there. Wonder why they can't keep their help?!
kmarts lame

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2012
I think that place should be shut down. Don't have any idea how it made it this long
agree

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jun 23, 2012
While I see no point in saying she rides a broom stick(seriously?), I do agree that management at that store seems to know nothing of retail. Employees there never seem to be happy and the store is a downright mess. I recently was looking for a job, applied there, and was called for an interview. After seeing face to face the type of people that run the store I decided not to continue seeking employment there.
true story

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2012
agree wrote:
While I see no point in saying she rides a broom stick(seriously?), I do agree that management at that store seems to know nothing of retail. Employees there never seem to be happy and the store is a downright mess. I recently was looking for a job, applied there, and was called for an interview. After seeing face to face the type of people that run the store I decided not to continue seeking employment there.
Well if you had worked there then you would agree that she in fact rises a bro stick. If I had met her prior to employment I would have said thanks but no thanks to the job offer. I couldn't be happy to be away from there. I thank the higher power everyday to be where I am now & not at Kmart
true story

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
true story wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you had worked there then you would agree that she in fact rises a bro stick. If I had met her prior to employment I would have said thanks but no thanks to the job offer. I couldn't be happy to be away from there. I thank the higher power everyday to be where I am now & not at Kmart

Rides a broom stick***
no joke

Spencer, NC

#11 Jul 18, 2012
She needs to fly fly away
workedtheretoo

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 18, 2012
horse teeth is what we used to call her; she's the reason i quit b/c my grandpa died, i called to let them know i would'nt be there and they said come in or they were letting me go so i hung up the phone
no joke

Flint, MI

#13 Jul 19, 2012
workedtheretoo wrote:
horse teeth is what we used to call her; she's the reason i quit b/c my grandpa died, i called to let them know i would'nt be there and they said come in or they were letting me go so i hung up the phone
That sounds about right. They gave me a hard time when I was sick & was in the er twice within a weeks time. Horse teeth pretty much said to suck it up. Not everyone fakes it. People who have never been sick no not understand what it's like to have health problems. I care more about my health & family than that. She can sell her sole to Kmart but I sure as heck won't. She's already had her karma though because she looks like she's been hit too many times with an ugly stick lol
hates working at kmart

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2012
workedtheretoo wrote:
I hate Kmart. I'm so tired of that place. I'll be happy when I can find another job. Horse teeth has ran it into the ground
topic

Morrison, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Why hasn't the witch herself had anything to say about this?
OH snap!!!!!!

Morrison, TN

#16 Jul 24, 2012
If the broom fits... Ride it!!!!
luck

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="OH snap!!!!!!"]If the broom fits... Ride it!!!![/QUOTE]

Hahaha! This post really makes me laugh because of how mean she is. Maybe she'll be a witch this Halloween.
Judge not

Columbia, SC

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Are you a good witch or a bad witch??!!! BAD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 7 min Quills 51,392
Anyone know where I can get$45 for free? 2 hr Must be 4
Babysitting Job (Jul '08) 11 hr Tanya 7
Best Place to Find Authentic German Wieners 11 hr rolling my eyes 3
Hillary Supporters on Ian Lane 12 hr Billy Bob Trinkett 1
Where Are All The Trump Supporters? 14 hr Harry 4
Ian Lane more like Gates of Hell 14 hr Harry 3

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance