Southwest Virginia Reginal Jail Authority

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 308 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2013
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
new yankee order

AOL

#1 Oct 3, 2007
My comments is that the reginal jail in Abingdon needs more state control because the jail board makes up the rules as they go along.I tried to apply over thirty times in two years and with being on the job for twelve years they can't seem to give me a chance. Because the good ole boy sytem is live and well up their it s all there rescue squad and volunteer fire fighter buddies verse anyone who is a nobody like me. There board is made up of sheriffs from the regions the jail authority serves . They even have such a turn over that they deny it and they keep running adds on the vec alex for detetion officers and claim they don't have no openings

“Editor”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2007
Hummmn.. Makes you wonder dosnt it?

“I REALLY mean this!!”

Since: Jul 07

Southwest, Va

#3 Oct 3, 2007
Makes you wonder how someone could be so unemployable...?

“Editor”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2007
Yes! monster.com is a good place to start lookin for a job.. But I think food city is allways hireing!

“I REALLY mean this!!”

Since: Jul 07

Southwest, Va

#5 Oct 5, 2007
I'll bet it was because he actually wrote the address on the outside of the envelope containing his application.. problem is, they mailed it to indochina because they couldn't read it.
Pro FLIP FLOP PI

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 5, 2007
new yankee order wrote:
My comments is that the reginal jail in Abingdon needs more state control because the jail board makes up the rules as they go along.I tried to apply over thirty times in two years and with being on the job for twelve years they can't seem to give me a chance. Because the good ole boy sytem is live and well up their it s all there rescue squad and volunteer fire fighter buddies verse anyone who is a nobody like me. There board is made up of sheriffs from the regions the jail authority serves . They even have such a turn over that they deny it and they keep running adds on the vec alex for detetion officers and claim they don't have no openings
If you have applied 30 times in 2 years maybe they think you are too compulsive to work for them. I believe that after the second or third time they did not hire you, maybe you would have taken the hint to look elsewhere. I think it is only right for the economy to hire local people for local jobs. As far as the volunteer thing being an issue most people ask about activities the potential employee takes part in and of course volunteering in this manner for the community does look good on a resume. By the way it probably would not hurt for you to learn to spell and use correct grammar to fill out your applications either. Just a tip before you apply for the thirty first time.
Catherine

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jan 23, 2008
Right on flip flop!!!
new yankee order

Richmond, VA

#8 Jan 30, 2008
Pro flip flop pi / Catherine eat my shorts
Unknown Source

Bristol, VA

#9 Jan 30, 2008
new yankee order wrote:
Pro flip flop pi / Catherine eat my shorts
New Yankee Order you need a mental evaluation. Thank God the police department has not hired you. I don't find you very stable. Something is just not right inside your head. We are better off that you are not allowed to carry a gun all the time. You probably due, but that is why I pray for you and your neighbors.
Please go get help for your attitude and temper. The entire world is not against you. There are more people on earth than you and the ones who make you mad. Man you are not right. Please get help.
SaWa

Heiskell, TN

#10 Jan 30, 2008
YankeeDoodleDumbass would be a much better screen-name for this poor sucker.

Check out some of his/her/? other completely, almost illiterate rantings on this site...
SaWa

Heiskell, TN

#11 Jan 30, 2008
Oh yeah, YANKEE...GO HOME! You are bringing the curve down for the rest of us in SW VA.
Catherine

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jan 30, 2008
I would eat your shorts yankee if I had a mental problem like you, but instead I choose to eat food. Paint chips are a good source of vitamins, the next time you need food try and get some.
I am

Richmond, VA

#13 Jan 31, 2008
Me and others feel the way nyo feels about abingdon screwing the middle-class
SaWa

Heiskell, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2008
Iam (an idiot),

Puh-lease.....if you (and your grammar) are middle class, then I'm the Queen of Sheba.
New Yankee Order

Richmond, VA

#15 Feb 4, 2008
I am tired of you dumb ass hill billy in breeds and your bullshit on life but you claim to educated but you are missing the point.
SaWa

Heiskell, TN

#17 Feb 4, 2008
Yankeedoodledumbdumb...
You're the pot callin' the kettle black, don't ya think??

“Editor”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#18 Feb 4, 2008
Quit acting like kids before I just deleted the entire topic.. Geez.. This is somewhere WHERE ADULTS whould ACT like ADULTS! is funny though.. Got a good laugh.
BC Employee

Haysi, VA

#19 Apr 16, 2008
new yankee order wrote:
My comments is that the reginal jail in Abingdon needs more state control because the jail board makes up the rules as they go along.I tried to apply over thirty times in two years and with being on the job for twelve years they can't seem to give me a chance. Because the good ole boy sytem is live and well up their it s all there rescue squad and volunteer fire fighter buddies verse anyone who is a nobody like me. There board is made up of sheriffs from the regions the jail authority serves . They even have such a turn over that they deny it and they keep running adds on the vec alex for detetion officers and claim they don't have no openings
SERIOUSLY, YOU REALLY SHOULD SEEK MENTAL HELP SINCE ALL YOU HAVE APPLIED TO THE SAME JOB THAT MANY TIMES AND THEY STILL WILL NOT HIRE YOU....HUMMMMM....DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS BECAUSE ALL YOU SEEM TO DO IS TRY TO BRING SHAME TO OTHERS ....TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT YOURSELF AND THE COMMENTS YOU POST ON HERE AND THE LIES THAT YOU POST! THANK GOD ABOVE THAT YOU NO LONGER WORK WITH US AT BRISTOL COMPRESSORS....
BC Employee

Haysi, VA

#20 Apr 16, 2008
SaWa wrote:
YankeeDoodleDumbass would be a much better screen-name for this poor sucker.
Check out some of his/her/? other completely, almost illiterate rantings on this site...
HA HA....he seriously needs help!
nyo

Richmond, VA

#21 Apr 16, 2008
BC Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA....he seriously needs help!
Yo snaggle tooth mama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah 46 min yours 1,288
doctors in Abingdon 1 hr scaredycat 9
abingdon little league baseball 3 hr outsider 50
Concerned citizen 4 hr old timer 7
Thursday night jams 5 hr Farmer mkt fan 21
Town Planner 10 hr Could it be 3
Washington Co Fair (Sep '13) Sun Lets party 41
•••
•••
Abingdon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Abingdon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Abingdon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Abingdon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abingdon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••