First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mellow Babe

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2011
Im soooo Excited about the Mellow Mushroom opening up in December, the Jc one is amazing and they have 68 BEERS on Draft...the pizza and subs r Delecious...see ya there
Joe Blow

Abingdon, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I'm looking forward to their opening as well. Long ago I removed Pizza hut from my list of pizza places and I also do not go to the other chain pizza places either. Hambino's and Bellas have been the places I typically frequent for pizza. I know that MM is a small franchise rather than locally owned but I've heard many positive reviews of them. Can't wait to give it and their copious selection of beers a try.
Crack Ho

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2011
See ya there Joe.....;)
Cassie

Shelby, NC

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Does anybody know when they open up?
cat

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 26, 2011
Never, I hope. All we need is more beer joints
oh no

Brentwood, TN

#6 Nov 26, 2011
Another place that sells beer..... Lol sorry that made me laugh.

I have heard their pizza is awesome lookn forward to tryn it!!!!
Yay

La Vergne, TN

#7 Nov 26, 2011
It opens on December 12th!
doggie thermodyne

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2011
cat wrote:
Yes, we need more. not near enough places to drink a beer. We need far fewer cops.
Rock On

Ashburn, VA

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Great pizza and a good vibe overall. Two choads up!
Myself

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2011
cat wrote:
I don't drink, but I'm SUPER excited about it opening. The food is AWESOME!!!!!!!
Let Me Guess

Ashburn, VA

#11 Dec 14, 2011
cat wrote:
You never been inside the place, but are sure it's a "beer joint"? Pitiful.

Virginia Patriot

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 15, 2011
doggie thermodyne wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we need more. not near enough places to drink a beer. We need far fewer cops.
If you wouldn't be out there drinking and driving to begin with, you wouldn't have to worry about the cops.
Ruth C

Keswick, VA

#13 Dec 15, 2011
too pricey for me too much to pay for a pizza
Service

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Dec 15, 2011
Our waiter was black... So I'm sure that was some of the issue. But he only came to our table twice and we had to get up and find someone else to get our refils and more food. I know they were busy but we seen our waiter just standing around at the bar talking instead of serving.
Pie Faced

Franklin, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2011
I've been to a couple of Mellow Mushrooms in different cities and won't waste my time on the one opening in Bristol. It's too pricey for what you get and Hambino's or Bella's has much better food at a better value.
Betty

Mount Juliet, TN

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Service-he probably only came to your table twice because you put off the vibe of a racist piece of crap.

Virginia Patriot

Location hidden

#17 Dec 15, 2011
Betty wrote:
Service-he probably only came to your table twice because you put off the vibe of a racist piece of crap.
That "race card" is now obsolete and worthless. It reflects poorly on those who continue to use it and clearly exposes your own racism.
Betty

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Dec 15, 2011
Whatever vp, I'm not pulling a race card. That person claimed their poor service experience had something to do with the color of their waiters skin. If that's not racist, tell me what it is.

Virginia Patriot

Location hidden

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Betty wrote:
Whatever vp, I'm not pulling a race card. That person claimed their poor service experience had something to do with the color of their waiters skin. If that's not racist, tell me what it is.
It is equally possible that the patrons felt that the black waiter was ignoring them just because they were White. Until the poster clarifies the purpose of their opinion, it is all speculation.
Lou

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Not that RACIST chit again.

Betty , did you vote for Obama ? Be honest now.

Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 12 min Weepy 64,148
Why is almost every redneck a Republican? (Nov '10) 1 hr Southern Hick 163
4 Word Game (Sep '09) 4 hr Tickle you 116
nursing test banks 4 hr Harper 1
Woman found Dead in Abingdon 4 hr Readthenews 3
OK, Grandma, Time to Take Out Your Teeth... 4 hr Genitalia Deshawn... 15
Wild girls and nasty pictures 5 hr Genitalia Deshawn... 5

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance