Just Being Barack , Too Busy Campaigning , Golfing , Etc.

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Change in 2012”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/confi...

Nothing else needs to be said.

Shameful for a POTUS !
Hussein

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Hoax Change wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co m/2012/10/confirmed-obama-sent -same-form-letter-to-parents-o f-all-fallen-soldiers-marines- seals/
Shameful for a POTUS !
And a disgrace to America.
Reality Bites

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Hoax Change wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co m/2012/10/confirmed-obama-sent -same-form-letter-to-parents-o f-all-fallen-soldiers-marines- seals/
Shameful for a POTUS !
Disgusting
Joe Blow

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

If you look at the signature of those letters, it looks like the signature is a scanned signature that was inserted into the document like a picture. If you look at the bottom where it shows three letters all together, they all look like a match. I don't think any of these are a "wet" signature.

November can't come fast enough.
Out of the Blue

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Who gives a doodly-squat???At least the mother of a slain navy seal didn't ask him to quit using her son's name for political reasons!!
No Confidence

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Hoax Change wrote:
Shameful for a POTUS !
Referring to obama as a President is a real disgrace.

And will be for years
A case for Republicans

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Dats whi wee need two vote four romney. He well taik us to war and let us be hereos. obama is ending wars. we kant have dat. we need wars to be hereos. Romney will send yore kids two war to be hereos. Vote for romney. He well stop cominism and socilism.
666 Evil Number

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

They have to "have it their way" now! World domination is their main objective!!
Military Support

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Joe Blow wrote:
If you look at the signature of those letters, it looks like the signature is a scanned signature that was inserted into the document like a picture. If you look at the bottom where it shows three letters all together, they all look like a match. I don't think any of these are a "wet" signature.
November can't come fast enough.
This is one of the reasons the military supports Romney over Obama almost 3 to 1
Jos

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Military Support wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the reasons the military supports Romney over Obama almost 3 to 1
Most in the military would support Satan over a Democrat. Sorry, I guess that reiterated your comment.
Barney Dont Shoot

Goode, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I get the feeling,that "if",hate that word even,Romneedy succeeds and is elected,there could be an insurrection in the ranks of Americans feeling like their rights are being violated in matters concerning human rights.But,I also sense,that already,the military is being braced to enact the Patriot Act! I shudder at the thought of that taking place!!! The way the Secret Service acted up in South America months ago,there could be a plot against President Obama in place now?!! Power hungry rich people can perform feats that a monkey would find it hard to do! If President Obama loses the election,the people of this country that doesn't want to eat the crap the rich fools dish out,may have to get the U.N. peacekeeping forces to protect us from the government!!
Joe Blow

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Barney Dont Shoot wrote:
...there could be an insurrection in the ranks of Americans feeling like their rights are being violated in matters concerning human rights.
You mean like ObamaCare? The bill that was so great we had to pass it so we could find out what was in it? Yeah, that was really popular among 35% of Americans, yet we didn't burn the country to the ground.
skunk holler bill

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Jos wrote:
<quoted text>Most in the military would support Satan over a Democrat. Sorry, I guess that reiterated your comment.
I'm trying to find out something here. Are you saying the military will vote aganist the President that got them out of Iraq and is getting them out of Afghanistan? Getting dead or getting home, would be a great deal more important to me, than a form letter.
skunk holler bill

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Joe Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like ObamaCare? The bill that was so great we had to pass it so we could find out what was in it? Yeah, that was really popular among 35% of Americans, yet we didn't burn the country to the ground.
ObamaCare is not good enough for you but RomneyCare is good enough for Mass.? Our tax dollars are going to Mass. to help pay for RomneyCare. I think if Romney is elected the first thing he should do is get rid of RomneyCare in Mass. As far as burning the country. When there is a billion-air threatening his employees with closing his company if Obama is re-elected while he is building a 90 thousand sq. ft. house, yep, I could see those people burning that house. When there are 5, 6,or7, million-airs using threats to get their employees to vote for Romney, I could see trouble there. It should give us all concern about what the super rich are trying to do to this country. They are trying to shove their wants down our throat's. I don't care what political party tries that, a long with trying to keep people from voting in Ohio, Penn. and Florida, and putting up billboards to scare people from voting, you bet I can see trouble coming. If you are true to yourself, if the Denocrats were doing that, you would be on the top of your house yelling, and rightfully so.
Say it Again

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Hoax Change wrote:
Shameful for a POTUS !
Yes there is.

Obama is not fit to be President and a disgrace to America.

“Change in 2012”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Paranoia will drive some people crazy.

LMAO

By the way Morgan doesn't need any help tonight.

ROTFLMAO
Binder

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

As always, you are a lying, cheating, lowlife, stupid SOB.
Like Hell

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

He needs all the help,money, Koch's can give him! Hope he bankrupts them!
Jos

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text> I'm trying to find out something here. Are you saying the military will vote aganist the President that got them out of Iraq and is getting them out of Afghanistan? Getting dead or getting home, would be a great deal more important to me, than a form letter.
I believe the majority of people in the military would vote for any Republican (even Satan/Romney) over any Democrat. Even the one that got them out of Iraq and increased funding for veterans affairs.
Broadcast It

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Hoax Change wrote:
Shameful for a POTUS !
Everyone should see this.
Amazing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Abingdon Forum right now

Search the Abingdon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I want a divorce 12 hr serioisly 58
Josh Johnson 12 hr hhhmmm 111
ahs ????? 13 hr Retraction 38
Any lesbians around abingdon?? 17 hr Rosie ODonnell 3
moose lodge 18 hr DIY 33
Does anyone know if call centers do a backgroun... (Sep '11) 19 hr kesha 18
Election time 19 hr Retired 1
•••
•••