Since: Dec 13

Bristol, VA

#1 Dec 25, 2013
If anyone knows where she is please contact her family we want her home....the police are going to charge people from now on
Tony

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Dec 25, 2013
File this post in the "who gives a shit" folder.
guesswhat

Bristol, VA

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Tony wrote:
File this post in the "who gives a shit" folder.
her family does
Just curious

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Has Jordan been found yet?
Friend

Cedar Bluff, VA

#6 Jan 12, 2014
I heard they found her in nc. Dead! That her body was found and she had been beaten.
mrrr

Arcadia, SC

#7 Jan 12, 2014
When did u here this

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2014
Friend wrote:
I heard they found her in nc. Dead! That her body was found and she had been beaten.
Where did you here this?
Friend

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 Jan 13, 2014
Well when she went missing and then they found a body in nc that looked like her but wasn't sure because her family never claimed her so why the hell do they care so much now? She been gone for months and they just happen to care now? Wow! Jordan was a very good friend of mine and I know her family very well. They don't give a shit about anyone but themself.
love ya j

Rutherfordton, NC

#12 Jan 13, 2014
I do care and have cared i no jotdan n her family since she was a baby and I'm sure if it was her that was dead n they didnt go cksaim body then they would b in trouble stop making up lies alit of people care about her and want her home and safe just tired of all tge lies even if jordan waits till she's 18 to comr back she will still go to jail better of turn her self in now hell she obky got few months till she be 18 sure she could handle it till then heck if shed even calk me id pick her up n take her to police dept my self n try n get tgrm to release her to me
love ya j

Lexington, SC

#13 Jan 13, 2014
Jordan coe has been found alive
Friend

Cedar Bluff, VA

#14 Jan 13, 2014
I wasn't making up lies. I'm just telling you what I heard and she wasn't found she turn herself in, if her family cared so much about her then why the hell didn't they try to find her and why the hell do you think she run away in the first place!
love ya j

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2014
Her aunt turned her in thank u n maybe nit all her family caredd but some of them did n i no i do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireworks (Jul '15) 57 min Disgusted 2
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 2 hr Quills 27,714
clay copeland 21 hr finger 5
News Naturalist Program To Explore Virginiaa s Beauty (Feb '09) May 27 Concerned in Salt... 20
Buckhaven Barking Dog May 27 Fisherman 4
Washington county K9 May 27 pee wee 3
Terrific Tan May 26 Eternal truth 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages