is there a gay, black church in the a...

is there a gay, black church in the area?

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

joclo

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2012
house this sensative thug?
PassiveAgressive

Lawndale, NC

#4 Dec 24, 2012
In the church of Jesus Christ, all blacks and all gays are welcome with open and loving arms. The only ones not welcomed into the heart of Christ are those who would try to disallow blacks or gays.

Take for instance, Jerry all well. Upon his death, he foind himself standing before th white throne if judgement. He was absolutely perplexed. Falwell did not believe that God existed. That's the truth.

All those who appear before the white throne will be found GULITY. As Falwell pled for his immortal soul, he was shown no mercy and was heaved into the lake of fire where he will suffer eternal torment. Amen and amen,

Ay more questions?

Since: Dec 12

Nebo, NC

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Yawn until dawn on your fancy post, bookworm!

Hitch yourself to the verbose caboose and chug on outta our one-book town!

That said, I am also *very* interested in attending a homosexual thug megachurch, specifically in Abingdon.
joclo

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 27, 2012
PassiveAgressive wrote:
In the church of Jesus Christ, all blacks and all gays are welcome with open and loving arms. The only ones not welcomed into the heart of Christ are those who would try to disallow blacks or gays.

Take for instance, Jerry all well. Upon his death, he foind himself standing before th white throne if judgement. He was absolutely perplexed. Falwell did not believe that God existed. That's the truth.

All those who appear before the white throne will be found GULITY. As Falwell pled for his immortal soul, he was shown no mercy and was heaved into the lake of fire where he will suffer eternal torment. Amen and amen,

Ay more questions?
I stand before that white throne everyday. I piss in it, and I piss on it. You do too. And still, there ain't no shame in nis game...ain't no guilt here. So, I guess my question is: Is there any shame in your game when you sit or stand on nat throne?

Since: Dec 12

Nebo, NC

#8 Dec 27, 2012
I grunt in exultation when I drop Raven Simones in the bidet.
really

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 29, 2012
God welcomes everyone into his church but your heart must be changed before he accepts you into heaven.Believe or dont believe, one day we will all find out that he is real. read you bible and you will know who can enter into HIS gates.
I have question

Lebanon, VA

#10 Dec 29, 2012
PassiveAgressive wrote:
Ay more questions?
where did you learn to type?
White Boy

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Everyone knows god don't let no black people in.
loser

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Biscuit Face wrote:
Yawn until dawn on your fancy post, bookworm!
Hitch yourself to the verbose caboose and chug on outta our one-book town!
That said, I am also *very* interested in attending a homosexual thug megachurch, specifically in Abingdon.
racist little bish how bout u tell dat to my face huh yea thats what i thought
loser

San Jose, CA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
White Boy wrote:
Everyone knows god don't let no black people in.
same goes for u cracka try tellin dat to mah face
Will

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jan 2, 2013
Sick Sick people may God have mercy on you
Cracker

Chilhowie, VA

#17 Jan 3, 2013
loser wrote:
<quoted text>
same goes for u cracka try tellin dat to mah face
Speak english you money.
loser

San Jose, CA

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak english you money.
ya i do like a lotta money im p.much made of the stuff u honkie bet ur workin at mcdonalds while i live da good life hahaha typical cracka azz redneck
Daevon

Wake Forest, NC

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Black people are not smart. I poop on their dinner.
276 492 5937 Necessary

Chilhowie, VA

#21 Jan 3, 2013
loser wrote:
<quoted text>
ya i do like a lotta money im p.much made of the stuff u honkie bet ur workin at mcdonalds while i live da good life hahaha typical cracka azz redneck
Quit speaking that ebonix shit. You livin da good life selling drugs. That's all "your people" know how to do.
Oreo

United States

#23 Mar 4, 2013
Bunch of illiterate heathens have soured this thread. I thought racism was a thing of small minds... Apparently there are more small minds left that need to evolve than I realized.
fihhid

Rochester, PA

#24 Mar 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats up? Gays in all Church's
joclo

Sevierville, TN

#26 Mar 27, 2013
That all happened so
Fast.
loser wrote:
<quoted text>racist little bish how bout u tell dat to my face huh yea thats what i thought
Tony

Wake Forest, NC

#27 Mar 27, 2013
Who wants their head caved in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 2 hr Eternal truth 42,839
Need an excellent attorney in Abingdon to fight... 10 hr PEE weee Herman 5
Tanning in Abingdon (Feb '12) 13 hr hikermom 21
SOL OPT OUT with NO PENALTY for ELEMENTARY AND... 14 hr SOL TRUTH 1
Beth Shortt Widener Fri I will take her 51
Mendota trail Thu hope 26
Wellmont Urgent Care by Lowes Apr 27 Democrappy 6

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance