crazy man at the flea abingdon flea m...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa

Haysi, VA

#21 Oct 21, 2009
"Pissed Off Too" stated that her son received a sick dog which died one day after he received it.
what kids wrote:
no chidern recieved sick dogs
what kids

Dillwyn, VA

#22 Oct 21, 2009
that lady bought that dog from another lady and did not come back until a year and a half later wanting her money back.
Lisa

Haysi, VA

#23 Oct 21, 2009
It doesn't matter about the timeframe. The original poster referred to someone at the flea markey selling a sick dog and another poster stated something similar about a puppy that she purchased for her son. Their statements support the comment about the treatment of children by selling them pets that are sick.
what kids wrote:
that lady bought that dog from another lady and did not come back until a year and a half later wanting her money back.
fruitcakes

United States

#24 Oct 23, 2009
by stander that day wrote:
<quoted text>you are all wrong i was i saw it all she is lieing to all of you so make a fool out of you all she is he sick
STOP SELLING SICK DOGS THEN WOMAN!
dog crap

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2009
what kids wrote:
What is that more of your lies. I hope they lock the whole bunch of you up that would be too good for you. Maybe then you would know how to treat animals.
nobody

Butler, TN

#26 Oct 23, 2009
u all need to grow up
dog crap

United States

#27 Oct 24, 2009
what kids wrote:
no chidern recieved sick dogs
So are you saying none of these people that bought these dogs done of them had children. IT SMELLS LIKE ALOT OF CRAP TO ME!
crap

Johnson City, TN

#28 Oct 25, 2009
dog crap wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying none of these people that bought these dogs done of them had children. IT SMELLS LIKE ALOT OF CRAP TO ME!
what are you trying to say you don't make sense
Questions

United States

#29 Oct 27, 2009
well I think she was saying are you sure that everyone that paid for a puppy did'nt have children.(sick puppies)
I wrote it so that maybe you could understand.
Well I have a question for you how is the dog business? How many more dogs has to die because of you? Money is'nt everything you have to live with how you treat other people and animals. I'm an animal lover and I could not do people or the puppies that way. SHAME ON YOU!
Interested

Raven, VA

#30 Apr 30, 2010
I just received report of animal abuse/neglect at this facility, and came across this post while searching for more information. This is of definite interest to me! Does anyone have an address for this facility? If not, I will continue until I find it. Animal abuse/neglect will NOT be tolerated!
The Bristol Pistol

Bristol, VA

#32 Apr 30, 2010
The answer is simple. Get a permit to picket at the Washington County courthouse and stand on the side of the road in front of Leroy's fleamarket. Once you do that it'll look so bad on the fleamarket thye will not allow anyone to sell dogs there. To the man who hit and pushed the woman with the cane; Had I seen you I feel we would have had a discussion that would have ended with you having said cane stuck up your disability/SSI/welfare drawing ass. I know you! You are a coward. You know it. I do also.
jim

Johnson City, TN

#33 Apr 30, 2010
The Bristol Pistol wrote:
The answer is simple. Get a permit to picket at the Washington County courthouse and stand on the side of the road in front of Leroy's fleamarket. Once you do that it'll look so bad on the fleamarket thye will not allow anyone to sell dogs there. To the man who hit and pushed the woman with the cane; Had I seen you I feel we would have had a discussion that would have ended with you having said cane stuck up your disability/SSI/welfare drawing ass. I know you! You are a coward. You know it. I do also.
i am not on disability ssi welfare
i have not hit no one with a cane you say you have seen up there come identify yourself with a complain because everything at lee roy,s is filmed and on record for any one to see i have license to sell dog
jim

Johnson City, TN

#34 Apr 30, 2010
i have license to sell dogs have had shots and wormed vet checked if you kept harassing me on line i will find you and press charges for slander
Amanda

Bristol, TN

#35 Apr 30, 2010
For the MILLIONTH time, you CANT find out who anyone on here is. Topix DOES NOT release the personal information of its users. The ONLY information available to Topix is your IP address. IP addresses might be able to point to your general direction but it DOES NOT repeat DOES NOT prove who typed what. Personally I have a wireless router which is not password protected, so about umpteen other apartments COULD be posting under my IP.
MeMe

Knoxville, TN

#36 Apr 30, 2010
jim wrote:
i have license to sell dogs have had shots and wormed vet checked if you kept harassing me on line i will find you and press charges for slander
Excuse me JIM! But I personally purchased a dog from you and it only lived 24 hours!!!! I know you sell sick dogs becasue I am not the ONLY one it has happened to, so you go ahead and hollar slander.....Slander my ass! I had to bury my childrens brand new puppy! And that is a FACT!!!!!
Crazy Old Man

Nashville, TN

#37 Apr 30, 2010
My name is crazy old man with a K. I am very offended that you would write this about me. I expect apologize written in ink. If you see me in town, I dare you to step on my foot. Then for the first person who does so will receive a 100 dollar bill from chuckys. But till then till someone wins my fortune for stepping on my foot at the fair, I wish everyone happy holidays and safe travels. I am the snuggler. My phones been disconnected, please apologize to me at the flea market, i want tattoos Sat 8am. I will be the booth that looks brighter than the sun, don't stare at my booth you will go blind. My booth contains one giant fire ball. My underwear is made of peanut butter. I am the lizard king. Fire Ball!!!!!!
Crazy Old Man

Nashville, TN

#38 Apr 30, 2010
MeMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me JIM! But I personally purchased a dog from you and it only lived 24 hours!!!! I know you sell sick dogs becasue I am not the ONLY one it has happened to, so you go ahead and hollar slander.....Slander my ass! I had to bury my childrens brand new puppy! And that is a FACT!!!!!
Touche
AS IF IT MATTERS

Mount Pleasant, MI

#39 May 19, 2010
jim wrote:
<quoted text> i am not on disability ssi welfare
i have not hit no one with a cane you say you have seen up there come identify yourself with a complain because everything at lee roy,s is filmed and on record for any one to see i have license to sell dog
What your not telling people is yes they do have cameras but the camera don't pickup where you are at. I know that for a fact unless changes has been made because i was there when that lady was telling the cops about what you did to her. The cop told her that the camera did not pickup where she was at but that he did believe what she said happened really did happened. If she wanted to take out charges she could that she had up to 1 year to do so if she wishes too. I'm sure you knew the cameras did'nt work where you was at thats why you knew you could get away with it. Well i hope for everyone elses safty they fixed that if they are going to have cameras they need them to work in every corner. Well noone said you was'nt licensed to sell dogs I'm sure you are, but are they getting vet checked shots,wormed etc. or is it just fast money for you. you need to start keeping your cane at home you don't need it anyways. I have not returned to that flea market every since that day when I heard that woman telling the cops what you did I was at the police station that day with a friend when I overheard her and the cop talking in the parking lot. She was still at the police station when I left me and my buddy went up to the flea market to see if we could see anything else was still going on. Well there were a few people in the parking not many but I talked to one man and he told me that those people inside are crazy he was'nt coming back. I told him what I overheard at the police station and he did not seem shocked at all. He also told me that that man better be glad he did'nt see what he did or he would be wearing his cane. Well I was wondering are they still selling dogs in the building beside of Leroy's Whole Sale. Just wondering

“Cross-Dressing Hardcore Gay”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#40 May 20, 2010
jim wrote:
Slander refers to the spoken word, you mean libel, idiot.
also crazy

United States

#41 May 20, 2010
He thinks just because he carries a cane he rules the world. I have always thought that man could not be all there in the head. Now I know for sure after reading what he did to someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 52 min Quills 14,953
Kevin Dickerson 12 hr getagrip 7
The Peppermill (Apr '11) 23 hr Washington DC 15
Jane Doe BVU fraud case Wed Cheryl tipton 9
Another Place to Drop a Hello ... Tue Perfect male species 1,534
what's up with him Tue I know 5
Satanic rituals in the area??? (Jun '13) Jul 28 Eternal truth 126
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages