McDonalds down from Kmart

McDonalds down from Kmart

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

Really

Wilmington, NC

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I can't think of the exit number at the moment, but I'm sure everyone knows the one I'm talking about. Does anyone else ever have bad experiences there in terms of wait time? It used to just be bad at the drive thru, you'd order something simple and be told to please pull up that your fries were cooking, and you'd be the only person in line or the people behind you would get their orders before you. I looked that up and apparently it's because the cars are timed in the drive-thru, if you're asked to pull up they clear your order off.

So, in hopes that maybe the fast food there would actually be faster if I went inside I started just going in to get my meal. Not much better, they'd take your order then you'd wait 10+ minutes for your meal. Just Wednesday though I had to wait on french fries, and they cleared my order off the screen. All I had was my cup, and people at the drive through were getting fries...but they supposedly didn't have any.

If they're timed on how fast they get orders out, how about they stop taking orders off of screens like they're filled when they aren't.

This is just one of the fast food places I have problems with in that area, post yours.
super

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 6, 2012
ReaLLY Try eating at home and see if its FASTER
idid

Speedwell, TN

#4 Oct 6, 2012
it is
super

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Then just DO IT
Meg

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
They mess my order up EVERYtime. Also condiments are always in huge amounts. Hope you like mayo with a side of burger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 2 hr Quills 50,469
Genia messer 15 hr kinsey 16
trump is putting us all in jeopardy 16 hr Based Stick Man 152
People who sell on social media Sun blubber 3
Jimmy Ball Sat jimmiesgirl 37
Fat man on Ian Lane Sat Lmao 7
Anytime fitness (Feb '12) Jul 21 PCinVB 9

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance